R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 02-11-2004, 11:22 AM   #3481
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally posted by TeamButter
Daniel- It was nice to meet you this past week at the Snowbirds. Your packs are performing awesome. Tosso, Rob and Andrew had some bad luck but they surely had the rip.

Michael Abraira
Teambutter
Hey Mike,

Yes, it was a pleasure to meet you. I still recall that first night at Denny's when George called on the PA "Latif, to the kitchen please". Take care bro!

Dan
Maj. Teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 12:23 PM   #3482
Tech Adept

Unhappy no reply

Hi is any one at fuku I email call and no
return email or pickup, what is going
on I need power.
Dr Smooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 02:56 PM   #3483
Tech Master

Default Re: no reply

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr Smooth
Hi is any one at fuku I email call and no
return email or pickup, what is going
on I need power.
Dr. Smooth,

We've been at the office all morning and have been answering calls and emails. If you can, please call us at: 626-442-6683 or send me a direct email: [email protected] .

Better yet, you can also visit our website for ordering at: www.fukuyamaracing.com or you can check out www.speedtechrc.com they too have carried all out products. Thanks.

Dan
Old 02-11-2004, 02:57 PM   #3484
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

TeamButter,

You coming to the carpet Nats?

Curt,

I will be racing in Cleveland when I race. It will be two weeks before I race again...
Old 02-11-2004, 03:14 PM   #3485
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to DavidAlford

Thanks for the email Dan. Hope to hear back from you soon.
Old 02-11-2004, 05:10 PM   #3486
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to EAMotorsports

Hey Dan we were at the same hotel for 7 days and I could never find you!! I asked around but you had "just left" every time I asked where you were!! LOL Maybe next time.

It was nice to meet Mo Denton and Rob Love though...Got to talk Motors and such.

ea
EAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 06:26 PM   #3487
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally posted by EAMotorsports
Hey Dan we were at the same hotel for 7 days and I could never find you!! I asked around but you had "just left" every time I asked where you were!! LOL Maybe next time.

It was nice to meet Mo Denton and Rob Love though...Got to talk Motors and such.

ea
LOL! I tried to find you afterward when your OVAL main ended but you were no where to be found. Could maybe have been you were taking pictures with reporters or something. Oh well, we'll have to meet up again next time. LOL

Dan
Old 02-11-2004, 06:36 PM   #3488
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Quote:
Anthony,

Yes, the shirts arrive just in time Thanks!. We didn't have enough time to take pictures since all the drivers were pretty much occupied at the time. I'm hoping we can get together and have more of these shirts made so others can wear them. I'll give you a call in a couple of days after I done catching up.

Dan
What's up Dan

Feel free to call or email me any time.

Also any new secret updates on when the new Fukuyama motors might be released?

talk to you soon.
Old 02-11-2004, 06:38 PM   #3489
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Nexus
What's up Dan

Feel free to call or email me any time.

Also any new secret updates on when the new Fukuyama motors might be released?

talk to you soon.
hey bro! still playing catch up like usual. thing is, there's always so much to do on a daily basis. LOL

I'll give you a call sometimes this week. Gotta get hooked up for some other stuff.

Dan
Old 02-11-2004, 06:52 PM   #3490
Tech Master

Default Latest Batch updates

Ok, something people might not want to hear but here goes. We've been processing a lot of cells lately even while away at the snowbirds. Our crews have been cranking out some pretty decent cells. The only problem is, they aren't up there at 1.175~1.179 simply because those are very hard to come by.

But speaking of which, we have tested these lower number cells/packs on track and off and both have shown that these indeed are SUPER STRONG!. They have been ran against our older TEAM Spec packs which are 1.18s+ and have performed on par and sometimes even better. For some strange reasons, it could be the new structure of the cells when GP went ahead and shorten it. But heck! we're happy that even the 1.15s have gone up in punch level as well! Here's what we're experiencing lately after some track and machine testings:

NEW 1.15= OLDER 1.165 (Same lap times with better punch)
NEW 1.16= OLDER 1.172 (same lap times with better punch)
NEW 1.165=OLDER 1.178 (slightly better lap times)

So, basically for the price of a lower bracket pack, you get close if not better performance then the older packs. I would definately encourage you to try one for yourself and give me any feedbacks you might have. Those who have bought higher number packs in the past, please do a comparison with them with the new lower number packs. I'm sure you'll be happy. These are all process with our newer revision CET3 system.

Dan
Old 02-11-2004, 07:20 PM   #3491
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Dan
hey man do you ever take a break...lol
I think that Mo has me talked into running the Carpet [email protected] Gate...I have a few more offroad trophy races to run,..So hoping i can get to run some rug very soon....

Curtis May
Old 02-11-2004, 07:41 PM   #3492
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via MSN to SalvadoriRacing Send a message via Skype™ to SalvadoriRacing

dan.....

are all the new cells "flush top" design??

I bought a pack and it came with 3 perfectly flush top cells and the other 3 cells have the PLUS (+) pole more less 0.9mm fowarded....
i bought this pack as new short cells roar legal.....but now i'm so confused.....

the cells are 1.162 and 1.163volts and based on your explanation i think if they are the new short cells i have a great pack.....but if not then i have a sport pack.....

my flush top cells are 42.5mm lenght and the other cells are 43mm lenght + 0.9~1mm (the forwarded positive pole), they're more less 44mm lenght....

wow.....i must remember to mention.....this pack IS NOT a fukuyama racing pack....

O.S. Engines - KM RACING - CONTACT TYRES - SAVOX - LRP - ARC | Blitz | Titan
SalvadoriRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 08:41 PM   #3493
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Hey Dan. The 1.165 shorty's you sent me a few weeks ago have now been run four times each. I was going to use them for off road but they're far stronger than the 1.16's I was using for on road practice packs. Those older ones have now become my off road packs. I've found them to be very strong like you said. Anyone who's waiting on 1.17's, don't bother. You'll be pleasently surprised with the power from these 1.16's.
Jon Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 09:15 PM   #3494
Tech Addict

that's good to hear
just don't know when will the postman comes by
Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2004, 10:04 PM   #3495
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TeamButter
Default Carpet nats

RBLove-What's up kid? Nice meeting you at the birds. I will be at the Carpet Nats for sure along with the rest of the Fla. crew.

Maybe this time you can set my car down in my main! Hopefully it won't be the B again! LOL!!

See you soon bro,

Mike A.
TeamButter