R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 02-07-2004, 09:26 PM   #3361
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Yeah, I think I'll go down on Jaco's thread and tell them all about TRC tires and when I'm done with that I'll go over to speedtechs thread and talk up tower hobbies, that should make me some friends
Serpent S411 LE kit #192
RCTech #361
Matt Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 09:43 PM   #3362
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally posted by howard hudson
Guess you didn't read! $69 bucks, not $90 for a 6 cell 1.17+ battery from Surge.. soon I will compare Surge against Fuk-u-hama or whatever.. till then I won't say as much as a word..

RB
RecordBreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 09:46 PM   #3363
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

funny you create a handle on rcracing.com just so you could push those packs and now you create on on rctech to push those packs. I believe both sites have rules about advertising
Serpent S411 LE kit #192
RCTech #361
Matt Howard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 09:49 PM   #3364
Tech Regular

I just ordered some fukuyama 1.15 packs recentley, and due to the snowbirds my packs wont be ready til monday (soldering technicians alllll gone). I got an email saying this, and I was saddened.
Also included in the email was a message saying that I will get $15 off my next fukuyama purchase!!
Just shows how great Fukuyama's service really is. I'm glad I chose fukuyama cells. Thanks fukuyama!!
KevanB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 09:54 PM   #3365
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to John Fontaine

Good luck to everyone tomorrow at the snowbird mains.
I'm racing tomorrow in Trinity's ORL race #4 out of 5. Should be fun, but a lot of people I race with are at the birds. We'll see how everything turns out.

Happy Racing!
John

P.S. If I get the BMI chassis, I'll let everyone know how I like it and post pics
Old 02-07-2004, 09:54 PM   #3366
Tech Prophet

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Guys, dont pay attention to this guy, if he wants to push the packs so much he can donate to the site and start a thread for them. Fukuyama has a reputation that isn't going to fail them anytime soon.
Randy Caster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 09:56 PM   #3367
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Send a message via AIM to John Fontaine

Quote:
Originally posted by RecordBreaker
Guess you didn't read! $69 bucks, not $90 for a 6 cell 1.17+ battery from Surge.. soon I will compare Surge against Fuk-u-hama or whatever.. till then I won't say as much as a word..

RB
Nice. Very classy. The company name is in every page and still you have to make sarcastic remarks. Don't try to push other peoples product in this thread.

Thanks
John
Old 02-07-2004, 09:56 PM   #3368
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Recordbreaker, Please refrain from coming onto our thread and promoting someone elses product. I'm sure they have good batteries. We don't want to put down any other company. But this is the Fukuyama Racing thread. A thread for Fukuyama users and those intersted in our batteries to trade information with one another. It is not a them vs. us thing.

Thank you.
Jon Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2004, 09:56 PM   #3369
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally posted by Matt Howard
funny you create a handle on rcracing.com just so you could push those packs and now you create on on rctech to push those packs. I believe both sites have rules about advertising
Yup yup that's right, just got back into R/C after a long hiatus.. branching out to the different inet sites. Recently I have been trying all the latest goodies - packs, sps, etc.. I'm not going to lie, I am trying hard to get sponsered by Surge, I told the owner I would push his stuff on the Inet for him.. but in all honestly I am very happy the cells I got! There is not doubt they run just as well as others I recently purchased.. I do like promatch too, i still have yet to try fuku cells.. but I soon will..

RB
Old 02-07-2004, 09:59 PM   #3370
Tech Prophet

Hmm, wouldn't a better way to get sponsored be to get fast on the track, because all you've done is pissed a few people off tonight...
Old 02-07-2004, 09:59 PM   #3371
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally posted by jkerr0043
Recordbreaker, Please refrain from coming onto our thread and promoting someone elses product. I'm sure they have good batteries. We don't want to put down any other company. But this is the Fukuyama Racing thread. A thread for Fukuyama users and those intersted in our batteries to trade information with one another. It is not a them vs. us thing.

Thank you.
My bad guys, sorry if I offended anyone.. I wasn't saying Fuku were bad packs, I'm sure they are great.. I was just pointing out, that other smaller companies maybe producing good cells as well..

My bad..

RB
Old 02-08-2004, 05:25 AM   #3372
Tech Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to pucho

Fukuyama Racers Jared Scott and Rob Love both made the A at the Snowbirds, Jared in ProMod and Rob in Stock, Jared also just missed making it into the A in Factory 19 by thousands. Rob is driving the new MI2 that he got on thursday before coming to the race.
pucho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 06:05 AM   #3373
Tech Adept

Send a message via MSN to jarkkom

RecordBreaker... just shut it ok?
jarkkom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2004, 10:59 AM   #3374
Tech Prophet

pucho - You forgot Mo Denton in 1/12 scale stock, I believe he is sitting in the #5 position.
Old 02-08-2004, 11:03 AM   #3375
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by RecordBreaker

RB
It's fukuyama you ninny and you just shot yourself in the foot, now nobody will buy those batteries, i know i wont.
JusBox is offline   Reply With Quote