R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-18-2003, 07:14 AM   #2476
Tech Master
 
Speedie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,844
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by McLaren
Who is the producer/main agent of the Fukuyama Batteries?
If you are looking for the best processed batteries in the industry you need to look no further than Fukuyama. They produce top notch packs with insane punch and unbelieveable runtime. The capacity of my Fukuyama packs is sick compared to the Promatch and Integy packs I was running. Not that the others werent top notch packs as well but with Fukuyama you get something special. Happy Mountain Magic.
__________________
www.victoryhobbies.com Greenbay, Wisconsin
Speedie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 07:28 AM   #2477
wyd
Tech Legend
 
wyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Castle Mamba Max Pro. Feel its power!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 21,141
Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by John Fontaine
Fukuyama stocks GP3300 cells and then performs the CET process to match cells. They're the best in the industry right now.

Dan - No probs with the bodies. Im covered cause I keep my bodies in awesome shape with reinforced tape and shoe-goo on the inside. I can get a year of racing out of a body I also clean the outside with alcohol to get of all of the black compound or residue from touching the boards (Oh not, skip that step...I don't do that! ) I'll give you a call brother!
John are you planning on hitting stuff with your car? I didn't think you wrecked at all.
__________________
Castle Creations (Since 2005) Just awesome products
Bumps & Jumps RC (Great Indoor facility for offroad and oval)
ST Racing Concepts (STRC)
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around)
wyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 09:38 AM   #2478
Tech Elite
 
John Fontaine's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: SouthEast PA
Posts: 2,699
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to John Fontaine
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by wyd
John are you planning on hitting stuff with your car? I didn't think you wrecked at all.
I try not to...LOL That's not how a person wins races
__________________
Xray and Serpent....very dusty!
John Fontaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 11:50 AM   #2479
Tech Regular
 
Jimmy Fukuyama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: PCanywhere I think?!
Posts: 345
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by SpeediePHATT
If you are looking for the best processed batteries in the industry you need to look no further than Fukuyama. They produce top notch packs with insane punch and unbelieveable runtime. The capacity of my Fukuyama packs is sick compared to the Promatch and Integy packs I was running. Not that the others werent top notch packs as well but with Fukuyama you get something special. Happy Mountain Magic.
Thanks for the kind words.

Jimmy
Jimmy Fukuyama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 11:50 AM   #2480
Tech Regular
 
Jimmy Fukuyama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: PCanywhere I think?!
Posts: 345
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by John Fontaine
Fukuyama stocks GP3300 cells and then performs the CET process to match cells. They're the best in the industry right now.

Dan - No probs with the bodies. Im covered cause I keep my bodies in awesome shape with reinforced tape and shoe-goo on the inside. I can get a year of racing out of a body I also clean the outside with alcohol to get of all of the black compound or residue from touching the boards (Oh not, skip that step...I don't do that! ) I'll give you a call brother!
Hey John,


When are you going to Cali? I'm on my way back to the States.

Jim
Jimmy Fukuyama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 11:57 AM   #2481
Tech Lord
 
Hebiki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Chino, CA
Posts: 12,919
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default awesome batteries

just wanted to let you know you guys are doing an awesome job providing the industry with awesome products. keep up the good work! i hope that fukuyama race falls through.

dan when are you gonna race socal again bro?
__________________
Hebiki Design Works
Custom R/C Vinyl Graphics & Apparel: Your gear, your way!
Web Design - Web Development - Logo Design - Graphic Design
www.facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks
Hebiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 01:05 PM   #2482
Tech Elite
 
John Fontaine's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: SouthEast PA
Posts: 2,699
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to John Fontaine
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Jimmy Fukuyama
Hey John,


When are you going to Cali? I'm on my way back to the States.

Jim
Jimmy! Hey bro! Not sure on the specific date yet, that will be discussed with my family when I see them this weekend for the holidays. What would be cool is to be out there on my birthday, March 5th and hang out with Daniel and yourself. I'll keep you posted! Have a safe trip back. How long are you going to be staying? Heard you got a girl to like you for longer than a day

John
__________________
Xray and Serpent....very dusty!
John Fontaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 01:09 PM   #2483
Tech Elite
 
John Fontaine's Avatar
R/C Tech Charter Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: SouthEast PA
Posts: 2,699
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to John Fontaine
Default Re: awesome batteries

Quote:
Originally posted by Hebiki
just wanted to let you know you guys are doing an awesome job providing the industry with awesome products. keep up the good work! i hope that fukuyama race falls through.

dan when are you gonna race socal again bro?
Thanks for the support. Glad to have racers like you backing our product. Happy Racing.
__________________
Xray and Serpent....very dusty!
John Fontaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 03:36 PM   #2484
Tech Prophet
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,675
Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)
Default

Dan - Want to go up to the Stockton carpet champs Jan 9-11?
Randy Caster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 07:36 PM   #2485
Tech Elite
 
RBLove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 3,745
Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)
Default

What is up my Fuku boys? Not a lot here. Have already started getting things dialed in for Snowbirds. Will be my first trip to the race....... I will be representing Fukuyama as always...........
__________________
RC America, Xray, Hudy, R1 Wurks, EA Motorsports, ProLevel RC, Ulti Tires America, PROTOform
RBLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 09:45 PM   #2486
Tech Champion
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 7,664
Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)
Default

Rob....are you going to the Novak Race?

Just wondering who else from Fukuyama will be there....i can't make it to the entire event but will try and head up to watch some races and meet people.
__________________
Serpent Racing * Speed Passion * Fantom Racing * Windy City Raceway
Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 10:40 PM   #2487
Tech Regular
 
Jimmy Fukuyama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: PCanywhere I think?!
Posts: 345
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by John Fontaine
Jimmy! Hey bro! Not sure on the specific date yet, that will be discussed with my family when I see them this weekend for the holidays. What would be cool is to be out there on my birthday, March 5th and hang out with Daniel and yourself. I'll keep you posted! Have a safe trip back. How long are you going to be staying? Heard you got a girl to like you for longer than a day

John
LOL I've gone steady. LOL.. well let me know cause I'm going back to Japan soon.

Jim
Jimmy Fukuyama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 10:41 PM   #2488
Tech Regular
 
Jimmy Fukuyama's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: PCanywhere I think?!
Posts: 345
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by RBLove
What is up my Fuku boys? Not a lot here. Have already started getting things dialed in for Snowbirds. Will be my first trip to the race....... I will be representing Fukuyama as always...........
Good luck at the snowbirds bro! I might be able to make it. Don't know yet since I'll heading back to the US this week and leaving again after New Years.

Jim
Jimmy Fukuyama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 12:03 AM   #2489
Super Moderator
 
Grizzbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Sand Springs, OK
Posts: 3,063
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Nexus
Rob....are you going to the Novak Race?

Just wondering who else from Fukuyama will be there....i can't make it to the entire event but will try and head up to watch some races and meet people.
That's cool, Nexus, I'll be there, as will a good posse of guys from Tulsa(a number of us now starting to use Fukuyama packs, & I might this weekend if I can't suppress the temptation to run it.. ). Just look for a car with an orange & black paint job & OSU decals on it, & you'll find me.....
__________________
Bob Seay
Tamiya TRF417, TA05v.2, TRF211XM, M-05ver.2R, XRAY X12, Associated B5m Factory Lite

Go Pokes!!!
Grizzbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 12:19 AM   #2490
Tech Master
 
Speedie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,844
Default

Hey I finally got to take my car to the track and test out my new batts. And as I expected the numbers I was seeing from my charger during a test cycle sure showed up on the track. Ummm my car is to fast now I have to make some major changes to my setup to get it hooked up. It has so much power and torque off the corner its like driving on ice. My car was in a 4 wheel drift through the whole corner I had to regear it to calm it down a little so I can drive it.(Im sorta new yet) I would say Im speechless but I talk way too much. If ya all already havent noticed. And I was running a monster stock on rubber that needed a comm cut 4 runs ago and I made 4 runs tonite the last 2 on Fukuyamas. So now someone explain somthing to me. The two least expensive packs in my box blow the two others out of the water so bad that I am embarased to run them again. Thank you. I have been racing stuff my whole life and I have a hard time swallowing someone else having better equipment than I do. Because I work harder than anyone else to make sure thats not possible. And now I have one less thing to worry about .

Thanks alot,
Terry Schmidt

told ya I talk too much but I had to say something to someone and my wife doesnt want to hear about it.
__________________
www.victoryhobbies.com Greenbay, Wisconsin
Speedie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
fukuyama batteries/ trinity batteries 20-50 dollars a piece. jackfast R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 10 02-22-2005 06:37 PM
3 fukuyama batteries HEWITT R/C Items: For Sale/Trade 3 07-19-2004 11:32 PM
fukuyama batteries TRF_StEvE Australian Racing 6 03-25-2004 05:04 AM
Fukuyama Batteries horniez Singapore R/C Racers 8 11-14-2003 01:19 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 04:49 AM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net