R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 12-01-2003, 08:46 AM   #2116
Tech Prophet

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

And here's the end you'll see on the track
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dscn1449.jpg (78.8 KB, 105 views)
Randy Caster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 08:59 AM   #2117
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Can't wait till I get mine from Charlie. I'll post some pics when he gets it to me.
Jon Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 09:43 AM   #2118
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by Randman
And here's the end you'll see on the track
Lookin' good Randy.
one of these days I'll have to show mine.

SPEEDTECH|FUTABA|KO|ORION|SPEEDWORLD|HARA
rc-zombies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 09:50 AM   #2119
Tech Prophet

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by rc-zombies
Lookin' good Randy.
one of these days I'll have to show mine.
Do you have a digicam? If so, post one up while everyone is showin their rides off
Randy Caster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 09:51 AM   #2120
Tech Master

hey dan i run another companies batteries and dont comment one the fuku thread at all. but after reading about fusions shady dealing i had to chime in..i think it's ashame he acted in such a way..but i'm glad you came right out and said he was a loser. 5 guys in 12th stock running batteries with 300% less heat and 9000% more punch should have surely made the A main right? LOLOLOL i mean if those bars and weld jobs are so good for NASA how come they couldn't place in the show? they could have ran half throttle and lapped the field?

ok i'm off my soap box..you have ebery right to defend your product..what i dont see you doing is bad mouthing compant Y for how they match there batteries.. p.s i love the name! later bill
UCHEATULOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 09:54 AM   #2121
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by Randman
Do you have a digicam? If so, post one up while everyone is showin their rides off
yea I do..but don't have any new bodies to show....I'll have to get one painted soon.

SPEEDTECH|FUTABA|KO|ORION|SPEEDWORLD|HARA
rc-zombies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 10:55 AM   #2122
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Hixsy
dan,

out of interest who was that company ?
YGPM

Dan
Maj. Teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 10:57 AM   #2123
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Awesome Results but disapointed at a So-call matcher!

Quote:
Originally posted by JR V
Dan very well said and you should vent that frustration. One thing that made me try your product, was the fact that there was well over 2000 posts displaying your company and the quality products you sell. More than any other matcher on this forum. Its pretty ballsy to put your credibility on the line on the internet for all to post freely, and for the fact that you care, respond, Honest, and satisfy all your customers that you earn a special place in me. I will only support a company that is willing to help, and support me with the product even after I purchased it. Hell I dont want this to turn into an ass kissing post , just want it to be known that I and Im sure alot of others are grateful of what you do and the support you show us as we show you.

Let the bashers come here and read all the posts of the happy Fukuyama family here, and they wont have a leg to stand on.
Yeah, there once had a thread going in this forum but got bashed pretty bad so I guess they decided to bash their competition. Let's just leave them alone. Thanks for your support!

Dan
Old 12-01-2003, 10:59 AM   #2124
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally posted by UCHEATULOSE
hey dan i run another companies batteries and dont comment one the fuku thread at all. but after reading about fusions shady dealing i had to chime in..i think it's ashame he acted in such a way..but i'm glad you came right out and said he was a loser. 5 guys in 12th stock running batteries with 300% less heat and 9000% more punch should have surely made the A main right? LOLOLOL i mean if those bars and weld jobs are so good for NASA how come they couldn't place in the show? they could have ran half throttle and lapped the field?

ok i'm off my soap box..you have ebery right to defend your product..what i dont see you doing is bad mouthing compant Y for how they match there batteries.. p.s i love the name! later bill
Thanks Bill! I'm sure we've got the real NASA stuff coming for the motors and they're the same stuff used to make satellites perform flawlessly. but then again, we won't bash other's I'm sure. LOL

Dan
Old 12-01-2003, 11:26 AM   #2125
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to rayhuang

Mo was amazing all weekend long. And the A-Main was even more amazing. he held off charges from Dayger and Blackstock numerous times. He was leading comfortabley by say 2 seconds when he came through a switchback and out of the blue his car tipped up like in slow motion and literally stopped on its side!!! Can you believe it?

It was such a heartbreaker.
rayhuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 12:14 PM   #2126
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Jeff Werner

I to run another matcher's batts but wanted to chime in on the happy customers that your batts have made. At my local track in KS the owner got in 26 packs of Fukuyama batts and sold all of them out in 3 days. People here arre very happy with them and they will be buying more. I to run for a company that believes in honest numbers and honest drivers. Great job guys at the Cleveland race....cool that Chris put a SD in the show!

Jeff
Jeff Werner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 12:36 PM   #2127
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 72 (100%+)

Dan,

Wellllllllllllll. The weekend is over and it was an awesome one for Fukuyama Racing. Mo TQ'd stock 12th scale, Toso made the "A" in both TC and 12th scale and I made the "A" in stock TC.

Thanks again for all of the support. Anybody that is not a believer should now be convinced that Fukuyama is "THE" battery to have.............................
Old 12-01-2003, 01:57 PM   #2128
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally posted by rayhuang
Mo was amazing all weekend long. And the A-Main was even more amazing. he held off charges from Dayger and Blackstock numerous times. He was leading comfortabley by say 2 seconds when he came through a switchback and out of the blue his car tipped up like in slow motion and literally stopped on its side!!! Can you believe it?

It was such a heartbreaker.
Hi Ray, I see you also did very well for your age. LOL.. still alot better then what I could have done myself so Congrats. LOL

Yeah, after talking to Mo while his driving home last night, he still can't believe he didn't take the win. But again, that's part of racing.

Dan
Old 12-01-2003, 02:00 PM   #2129
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Werner
I to run another matcher's batts but wanted to chime in on the happy customers that your batts have made. At my local track in KS the owner got in 26 packs of Fukuyama batts and sold all of them out in 3 days. People here arre very happy with them and they will be buying more. I to run for a company that believes in honest numbers and honest drivers. Great job guys at the Cleveland race....cool that Chris put a SD in the show!

Jeff
Hi Jeff,

And the company you represent is also an Awesome company! I've personally learned a lot from Jeff. Yeah, Chris really put on the show although he broke during the TC main, but still did very well with all those international guys at the track. I only wished I was there but oh well, maybe next year. LOL

Dan
Old 12-01-2003, 02:01 PM   #2130
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally posted by RBLove
Dan,

Wellllllllllllll. The weekend is over and it was an awesome one for Fukuyama Racing. Mo TQ'd stock 12th scale, Toso made the "A" in both TC and 12th scale and I made the "A" in stock TC.

Thanks again for all of the support. Anybody that is not a believer should now be convinced that Fukuyama is "THE" battery to have.............................
What can I say????! you guys were awesome and I'm so proud of you guys! it was a nice show and you guys reallly helped promote Fukuyama Racing to the unknowns. After talking to Mo, I will remember next time to give you guys some shirts and caps. Maybe even be there with you guys. Well done Rob! Give me a call when you get a chance.

Dan