R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 11-24-2003, 02:45 PM   #2026
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

My wife is very cool about my racing. She knew when we met back in high school, eventhough I wasn't currently racing, that I had been into this since I was a little kid and that me getting back into racing was bound to happen.
Jon Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 02:51 PM   #2027
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

JR V

Buy all you can now...it gets harder after you get married..especially the first 10-20 years..
I tell my wife I get it for half what I actually paid and from Ebay!
She's tried to get me to stop...but to no avail. now that we have a 2yr old son..it's going to be even harder... He's got his own Fukuyama powered race car to tinker with.

SPEEDTECH|FUTABA|KO|ORION|SPEEDWORLD|HARA
rc-zombies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 03:00 PM   #2028
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well since I provide a nice little living for her, and am getting ready to build her a house(own a construction company) she doesnt give me too much flak except that one room is all RC cars and equipment. She doesnt like that. I own at least 30, but I think its more gas/electric RC cars. some NIB vintage, some built vintage, and some racer/basher cars also, and she hasnt been able to stop me yet! Shes a good girl though. Pretty understanding with me for the most part. I do get myself in trouble alot though!
JR V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 08:05 PM   #2029

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Another recommendation for Fukuyama Placed my 2nd order with them today around 4:00, and by 5:30 the batteries had been shipped!
Speedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 09:23 PM   #2030
Tech Master

Default Attention: Rumors circulating

Just to set the records straight since being good and helpful as a company who cares about its customers is sometimes frown upon by others who refused to believe in our company for how we became successful by giving back what the consumers rightfully deserved. Please keep in mind that this is not a sympathy (sp?) post nor is it in defensive or offensive mode. Somethings has to be said and said out loud so that others who are trying so desperately to demeanor our company does not achieve it's intentions.

Although we do buy cases and cases of batteries from Promatch and other GP distributors, we do our own in house processing. This is because we have enough CE Turbo Matchers cover the demands we now have in the marketplace. Those of you who have visited Fukuyama Racing knows that our office is furnished with rows and rows of Turbomatcher along with a locked room where our CET process is done. Also the fact that we currently have two facilities with one being the office where cells are randomly picked and checked for accuracy and mail orders. Another facility is where majority of the works and matches take place. So, whoever started this rumor, we'll know who you are once we investigate.

Thank you for your attention.

Daniel
Fukuyama Racing

Last edited by Maj. Teeth; 11-26-2003 at 09:36 AM.
Maj. Teeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 11:40 PM   #2031
Tech Apprentice

Quote:
Originally posted by John Fontaine
Guys - I'm very excited for all the awesome results that had been posted here lately. Keep up the good work and thanks for the dedication to Fukuyama Racing. Look for good results to come from Cleveland this week. GOOD LUCK TO CHRIS/ROB and everyone that is racing Fukyama packs there this week!

This weekend was a busy one for me as well, though I wasn't racing I have awesome news. I proposed to my girlfriend of 3-1/2 years now Carrie. We're engaged!

Thanks for everyones support!

John
Congrats John!
PeterCr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 11:45 PM   #2032
Tech Prophet

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by John Fontaine
Guys - I'm very excited for all the awesome results that had been posted here lately. Keep up the good work and thanks for the dedication to Fukuyama Racing. Look for good results to come from Cleveland this week. GOOD LUCK TO CHRIS/ROB and everyone that is racing Fukyama packs there this week!

This weekend was a busy one for me as well, though I wasn't racing I have awesome news. I proposed to my girlfriend of 3-1/2 years now Carrie. We're engaged!

Thanks for everyones support!

John
John, that is great news! Congrats, I hope everything works well for you guys
Randy Caster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2003, 11:49 PM   #2033
Tech Adept

I also just placed my second order with Daniel. Compliments to him and the excellent products and service he provides. The rest of the industry could take lessons in how to build a loyal customer base. The best form of advertising is the kind you cant buy, Word of mouth recommendations by happy customers.
psmart2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 06:15 AM   #2034
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to John Fontaine

Glad to hear that the good word about Fukuyama Cells continue to grow! It's about that time when it's a big three out there for providing cells, SMC, Promatch and Fukuyama!

The allegations about Fukuyama having Promatch match their cells is ludicrous! Everyone knows that Fukuyama has a state of the art matching facility. I can't believe that this rumor has even started. Everyone knows that Promatch does provide cells to the industry, it's just one of the avenues that Fukuyama obtains their cells, but they do not match for us.

A special thanks goes out to Dan and the staff at Fukuyama for putting up a special congratulations to myself and Carrie for getting engaged on www.fukuyamaracing.com. This is truely a very special event and we are so happy for everyones support. We could not ask for more special friends from you guys and we feel you guys are part of our family. God bless.

John
Old 11-25-2003, 06:52 AM   #2035
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Maj. Teeth
yes! definately run em' and let em' cool all on its own and store em'. Then, equalize them the on race day and charge them up again. You should see some nice peaks and tons of rip. Enjoy and good luck in the Master's class. You know you can do it!

Dan
Attached is a pic of your representation in the masters class. Hope it comes through.

Bob shouldn't have any problems with that paint job on his car.

Tim
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dsc00531.jpg (47.4 KB, 135 views)
Old 11-25-2003, 07:09 AM   #2036
Tech Regular

Thanks Tim ,
I'm doing up the CEFX bodies now for us , with the Fuku power and that paint job , at least TEAM TIM ( and Bob) will be stylin proper !
Bob
" no sleep for the wicked "
RCsilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 10:59 AM   #2037
Tech Adept

Boy, Just another fun night of racing with my new fukuyama cells.. In 1/12 scale I'm running a 19T Quad spec motor against some 10t motors. I'm as fast or faster down the straight against them. Guys are alittle stunned I'm that fast.... In touring I placed 3rd in A main in a very competitive class. All I need to do is find some more corner speed. And I'll be there.. But the huge factor in my cars are the cells, Fukuyama cells....
akrcracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 11:08 AM   #2038
Tech Prophet

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by Tim Stamper
Attached is a pic of your representation in the masters class. Hope it comes through.

Bob shouldn't have any problems with that paint job on his car.

Tim
Lookin good That wouldn't happen to be one of Jason's paintjobs would it? Looks like his style somewhat...
Randy Caster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 11:53 AM   #2039
Tech Regular

Randman,
Actually it was painted by Chris Norlock ,Darkside designs, here in Michigan , its pretty tame compared to what he normally does.
He has a website but I can"t remember it . ( No sleep )
He does some awesome ghost /skull stuff , and cartoon stuff . If I can find the link I'll post it . Ahhhh.
www.darksidedesigns.net check it out you will be amazed!
Bob
RCsilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 12:44 PM   #2040
Tech Regular

Smile Maj. Teeth

Dan, Thought I would stop in and say Hello
PMRGirl is offline   Reply With Quote