R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 07-12-2011, 06:45 AM   #931
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Thanks! Luckily with a Tekin RS, when you drop the sensor it still runs, you just lose most of the boost and all the turbo. So I was still putting around the track until the sensor came back in.

Thanks for the PM reply.
Old 07-24-2011, 12:35 PM   #932
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

ran the 35c packs in sct today,they out performed 4 top name brand packs all with in a few c ratings of each other.its time to start pushing HV packs
Old 07-24-2011, 12:42 PM   #933
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 SMOKE View Post
ran the 35c packs in sct today,they out performed 4 top name brand packs all with in a few c ratings of each other.its time to start pushing HV packs
That's good news Jamie! Thanks for sharing.
I've almost got the required initial order. In order to get the prices down to what I wanted I had to commit to thousands worth of inventory on the first purchase and it's taken a bit of time to come up with the capital to do so. Almost there though and soon HV packs will be on every podium in the country I hope!

Neu_Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 01:32 PM   #934
Tech Lord

i wanted to video with my phone but didn't get to,its funny to see peoples faces when you say your running a 13.5 in sct and it wheelies down the straight and blows over,i lent a battery to a friend that had a lrp tc spec with a 8.5, sums it up
Old 08-01-2011, 02:23 PM   #935
Tech Lord

Jon did the new addition arrive to the HV family
Old 08-07-2011, 02:35 PM   #936
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 SMOKE View Post
Jon did the new addition arrive to the HV family
Pleased to announce that yesterday morning, Aug 6, my daughter arrived after making my wife miserable for 13 hours! Chloe Ryanne-Sarai Frank (Klo-wee Rye-ann Sa-rye) weighed 8 pounds 14oz and was just under 21 inches long. She hasn't quite figured out how to hold a radio yet but with the help of her older brother Taylor Quinn (TQ) who is 22 months old I hope she learns fast!

On other news!

The first order of HV packs is scheduled to occur on the 15th of this month and arriving a couple weeks later!!!
I will be ordering at least 30 packs maybe 40. First batch will be the 6000mah 60c 7.4v hardcase in both detachable 4mm bullets w/ deans or hardwired with deans for 1/8 and 4x4 SC. Plans for now have approximately 1/2 of each kind being ordered unless I am informed which is more preferred.

I have tested these packs already and can report they perform to every bit of ratings I claim within 2.5% Any pack that falls short of the claimed ratings by 5% or more will not be sold. However, I've yet to have a single pack get rejected. And we all know lipos need a short "break-in period" that allows them a higher charge and more punch after a few cycles so it's my belief and intention that these packs are rated LESS than what they actually are. Every single pack sold will be subjected to 1 cycle of charge/discharge on my equipment which will graph the curves, show the internal resistance of the packs, total mah taken in and put out, etc. A sheet of paper with these graphs and info of the pack it accompanies will be put in the packaging of every battery sold.
Unfortunately every pack takes roughly 3 hours to complete this cycle and my equipment only allows 1 pack at a time. For this reason, there may be a slight delay in shipping packs out but I will be offering the best warranty in the industry with QC checks like no other company and prices that are extremely competitive so hopefully that makes up for it.

The packs WILL fit in the battery tray of the Kyosho RB5 and B4.1 but is snug. I have not tried other vehicles yet but I assure you if a pack I sell you does not fit your car, I will accept a 100% refund AND pay return shipping to me.

Street price is $99.99 with free shipping worldwide for the 6000mah 60c hardcase packs. Team drivers and active military/Law enforcement can contact me for discounted pricing. Because of my very aggressive pricing and intense labor put into each battery, I am not able to offer any other discounts unless perhaps a very large volume is ordered at one time.

Packs will be submitted to ROAR within 2 weeks of arriving to me. I can accept pre orders for those interested and will deduct $10 off the price for any who pay by Aug 12 with a tentative date of order beingAug 15th. If that changes for any reason I will contact those who preordered.
You can PM me here or email me at [email protected]

Thanks to all who continue to support HV and have been so patient as I try to organize everything!
Old 08-07-2011, 02:44 PM   #937
Tech Lord

congrats Jon we are celebrating our 2yr old s birthday today
i hope to get you some orders at my local track as i was out running everyone in sc open with a 13.5 which i posted on FB
Old 08-11-2011, 12:08 PM   #938
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 267 (100%+)

congrats jon.

I actually raced Tuesday believe it or not

Team associated, Reedy, schelle racing, Lunsford, Lead finger racing
johnny boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:10 PM   #939
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Hey Johnny......got any Duo2's?

A E - 12R5.2 _ S M - REV8 PRO
JayBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:45 PM   #940
Tech Lord

JB you need to contact JON Neu_racer he is the owner of HV now
Old 08-14-2011, 03:24 PM   #941
Tech Lord

here my local track
+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Last edited by 20 SMOKE; 08-14-2011 at 03:40 PM.
20 SMOKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 04:06 PM   #942
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to rcman182006

Just wondering Jon, any plans on stuff other than the batteries?
#NoChuck2015
rcman182006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 04:38 PM   #943
Tech Elite

Track looks awesome Jamie! Would love to see a longer session if you ever have time!

Charles - I do have plans for other products. Batteries will be ordered in the next couple days as I wait for funds to transfer and I will see how they do. It takes a lot of financial resources to do something like this so I need to recoup a bit before jumping into other ventures but immediately I will be offering simple electrical accessories like silicone wire and shrinkwrap in various sizes. I believe you received some in the sample pack I sent you.

Beyond that I do have aspirations and hopes for more items but don't want to get ahead of myself so am not sharing those at the moment in case they are not realized for whatever reason. Hope that is understandable. I plan on announcing battery arrival soon and subsequent ROAR submission!

I'm very excited and appreciate everyone's patience as I work on this. It will be worth the wait, I assure you!

- Jon
Old 08-19-2011, 03:19 PM   #944
Tech Lord

i'll get a longer video
Old 08-20-2011, 05:48 PM   #945
Tech Initiate

Neu Racer - Jamie W. let try one of your battery's 3800 35c. very good punch, hoping to try one in a race someday. We got rained out so next time. And Jamie i can help you with the video if your phone take's long video.
ChrisV67 is offline   Reply With Quote