High Velocity Racing

Reply

Old 09-19-2010, 06:54 PM
  #661  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (283)
 
johnny boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: washington
Posts: 4,605
Trader Rating: 283 (100%+)
Default

edit
johnny boy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 12:24 PM
  #662  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (13)
 
rcman182006's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Pleasantville, OH
Posts: 779
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Got my 17.5 today, I'm gonna put it in tonight and see how it feels, the local boys wont know what hit em

and thanks for the 4 sheets of decals too gonna get a couple on the body while the iron heats up

and thanks again for accepting me in the team, I'll be sure to rip up the dirt and win a few for the team

Last edited by rcman182006; 09-22-2010 at 12:36 PM.
rcman182006 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 01:01 PM
  #663  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (283)
 
johnny boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: washington
Posts: 4,605
Trader Rating: 283 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rcman182006 View Post
Got my 17.5 today, I'm gonna put it in tonight and see how it feels, the local boys wont know what hit em

and thanks for the 4 sheets of decals too gonna get a couple on the body while the iron heats up

and thanks again for accepting me in the team, I'll be sure to rip up the dirt and win a few for the team
You ahve fun at the track.. Im sure you will love that murphdogg motor

If you can get the website out as much as possible thats what i will appreciate the most.

adding 70 products to the website tonight that just came in today
johnny boy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 01:07 PM
  #664  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (13)
 
rcman182006's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Pleasantville, OH
Posts: 779
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by johnny boy View Post
You ahve fun at the track.. Im sure you will love that murphdogg motor

If you can get the website out as much as possible thats what i will appreciate the most.

adding 70 products to the website tonight that just came in today
I'll be sure to get it out there as much as possible

BTW- don't forget to add me to the team roster on the site, I thought I sent you an email a couple weeks ago when you asked for my name so you could do so
rcman182006 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 02:30 PM
  #665  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (283)
 
johnny boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: washington
Posts: 4,605
Trader Rating: 283 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rcman182006 View Post
I'll be sure to get it out there as much as possible

BTW- don't forget to add me to the team roster on the site, I thought I sent you an email a couple weeks ago when you asked for my name so you could do so
sorry sent you a pm, will get you added tonight..
johnny boy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 02:59 PM
  #666  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (3)
 
ChadRacing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, Ga
Posts: 2,651
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Got my motor today. I have to say this motors look great. And really like the color cause they match my bodies as far as the blue.

Cant wait to test it out and run it at the Xray Challenge.
ChadRacing is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 07:32 PM
  #667  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (9)
 
The MurfDogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: So-Cal
Posts: 853
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Just an FYI, MurfDogg Team Starting Setups for Tekin Speed Control profiles will be on our website soon.

www.MurfDogg.com

Matt
The MurfDogg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 09:00 PM
  #668  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (283)
 
johnny boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: washington
Posts: 4,605
Trader Rating: 283 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by The MurfDogg View Post
Just an FYI, MurfDogg Team Starting Setups for Tekin Speed Control profiles will be on our website soon.

www.MurfDogg.com

Matt
thanks Matt I know there are some guys looking for that info
johnny boy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 09:44 PM
  #669  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (45)
 
Cameron Kellogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Idaho
Posts: 5,761
Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)
Default

I have one for the ECT for 17.5 stock class .... set the speedo at zero
Cameron Kellogg is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 12:35 PM
  #670  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (15)
 
M-Technic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 2,562
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Hey Johnny, if you ever need any help with your web site let me know. I've been doing web design on the side for a long time.
M-Technic is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 01:32 PM
  #671  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (102)
 
20 SMOKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HVR_ WEEKI WACHEE FL
Posts: 10,366
Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)
Default

johnny,when should i be getting my motor
20 SMOKE is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 02:47 PM
  #672  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (283)
 
johnny boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: washington
Posts: 4,605
Trader Rating: 283 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by 20 SMOKE View Post
johnny,when should i be getting my motor
the order should be here tomorrow and then it will go out priority mail tomorrow for you
johnny boy is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 03:31 PM
  #673  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (102)
 
20 SMOKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HVR_ WEEKI WACHEE FL
Posts: 10,366
Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)
Default

Your a gentleman and a scholar
20 SMOKE is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 04:37 PM
  #674  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (102)
 
20 SMOKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HVR_ WEEKI WACHEE FL
Posts: 10,366
Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)
Default

got my email,thanks Johnny
20 SMOKE is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 11:25 AM
  #675  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (102)
 
20 SMOKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: HVR_ WEEKI WACHEE FL
Posts: 10,366
Trader Rating: 102 (100%+)
Default

got my package,i think you needed a bigger box,thanks for the fast service johnny
20 SMOKE is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service