R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Team and Company Discussions (https://www.rctech.net/forum/team-company-discussions-105/)
-   -   MurfDogg Motor Works Discussion thread (https://www.rctech.net/forum/team-company-discussions/218959-murfdogg-motor-works-discussion-thread.html)

Slant EyEs 05-13-2008 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Syber Serulean (Post 4439599)
oh okay you call races every now and then at pegasus right? I was there once, you said some hilarious stuff up there. Cool ill maybe hit you guys up this weekend.

Thanks for the compliment. I try and get it going on the mic. Its more fun when you get the crowd all up in it....

Come on by. We will introduce Matt to you......

Oh and BTW, no lower main guys here in 4wd....... :ha::ha:

What up? 05-13-2008 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Syber Serulean (Post 4439542)
dang you saw that haha.

well um...which one are you? Im not sure to be honest haha. From pegasus i remember tall skinny guy with glasses with an earring...now i thought that was steve but i dunno. lol im so clueless.

WT..! You have never meet Jayson before? Really!:lol::lol: Thought you knew alot of the racers. Maybe because you dont race in the same classes.

Murfdogg - Good luck to you and your team this weekend at the JBRL #3. See ya at round 4.:mad:

Syber Serulean 05-13-2008 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by What up? (Post 4442081)
WT..! You have never meet Jayson before? Really!:lol::lol: Thought you knew alot of the racers. Maybe because you dont race in the same classes.

Murfdogg - Good luck to you and your team this weekend at the JBRL #3. See ya at round 4.:mad:

lol i uh...meant...i know OF them...

:)

Slant EyEs 05-13-2008 07:50 PM

:ha::ha:

Its not like we stand out of the crowd or anything.......:nod:

What up? 05-13-2008 09:45 PM

Spell check

Know of them ...damn u got me..:lol::lol: Just messing with you brother.:D

Jayson - well when your rockin the mic you kinda stand out.:tire::tire:
No second car yet.:mad:

nc-hopsing 05-14-2008 07:23 AM

gixxerman 05-14-2008 05:26 PM

MurphDogg, I am interested in your 13.5 BL motors for carpet oval!!! Could you please give me some info on how to purchase!!! Thank you in advance!!!

Slant EyEs 05-14-2008 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by gixxerman (Post 4445316)
MurphDogg, I am interested in your 13.5 BL motors for carpet oval!!! Could you please give me some info on how to purchase!!! Thank you in advance!!!

Hey gixxer, I posted a number back on the first page. Your more then welcome to give him a call with any questions and concerns. He has a normal job during the day, then transforms into the "MurfDogg" shortly after he gets off....:ha::ha:

No really, just give him a call.

metalracer2 05-15-2008 02:13 PM

i would like to try one of your motors, i will be at metro this weekend.
i think syber is going to try and find you and i will just follow him.....

gixxerman 05-15-2008 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Slant EyEs (Post 4446335)
Hey gixxer, I posted a number back on the first page. Your more then welcome to give him a call with any questions and concerns. He has a normal job during the day, then transforms into the "MurfDogg" shortly after he gets off....:ha::ha:

No really, just give him a call.

Thank you, I really did not read any just saw the pictures of his BL motors in Car Action and thought I would ask.......thank you for the response!;)

Slant EyEs 05-15-2008 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by metalracer2 (Post 4448277)
i would like to try one of your motors, i will be at metro this weekend.
i think syber is going to try and find you and i will just follow him.....

Just come and find me and I will get the both of you guys hooked up...;)

Originally Posted by gixxerman (Post 4448391)
Thank you, I really did not read any just saw the pictures of his BL motors in Car Action and thought I would ask.......thank you for the response!;)

Anytime. Where in Car Action did you see his motors?

The MurfDogg 05-15-2008 08:38 PM

Car Action info???

I have been getting calls from alot of people about the article, I havent seen it though. I guess it is in the Cactus Classic write-up in the NEW Car Action Mag. Our very own Jeff Nicol got a write up too...at least thats what I have heard thru the grapevine.

The MurfDogg 05-15-2008 08:41 PM

Gixx,
You can contact me via e-mail, as well as anyone else interested in information about our motors.

[email protected]

Matt Murphy
The MurfDogg

The MurfDogg 05-15-2008 08:45 PM

Metro JBRL Race

I will have Stock, 19, 6.5, and 10.5 Brushless Motors at Metro for those of you who have asked.

Team Driver and all around nice guy Brian McDookie will not be there to defend his win at Haven. His Girlfriend is getting her Master's Degree this weekend and that is way more important than any race. Congrats Melissa! And congrats to McDookie for landing a beautiful woman "WITH BRAINS."

Heading up Saturday morning. See you all there!!!

Matt

Slant EyEs 05-15-2008 08:55 PM

Gotta have Lasley defend it for him. Me and the other Slant EyE is going to dip in stock this time as well. So I will be running 4 classes this time.....:nod:

Steve does not have his 4wd as of yet...... But soon......;)