Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree94Likes

Speedzone Batteries & Motors

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2011, 11:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Not my best run but still managed a 3rd at round 7 of GRRS at HCR in 2wd Mod! Podium pic up when I get it! I also placed 3rd in the B-Main in Intermediate 1/8 buggy.

Gonna be jumping on some fresh new packs and some Savox pretty soon

Any thoughts of a receiver pack?
Old 06-30-2011, 08:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gavin Creado
Good job both of you. No Team orders...LOL!

Two podium finishes is fine with me. Keep up the great finishes!
We are waiting on some 4S packs!!!! That is what Im waiting on.

And 10th scale season is coming... will need all new packs soon!
Old 07-09-2011, 08:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 195 (100%+)

Last weekend:
Attended the LCJ Hobby World Indepence Day Trophy Race in Pekin, Il. Speedzone USA lipo's powered to a Tq and win in 2whl open sc(with a 17.5), 4th place 2whl open buggy(with a 17.5), and 3rd in 4x4 sct open.

Also powered my sons Thomas to TQ and 3rd and Stephen to a main win in Rookie. Was their first time there also!

This weekend we went to Summit Raceway in Fort Wayne, In. Speedzone powered to a 3rd in 2whl open buggy then a Tq and 2nd in 4x4 sc. Speedzone needs a lipo for a m11x!!! Had a 12 second lead when my radio battery went dead. I had another battery in my pocket that I had already changed and put it back in to finish 2nd.

My son Thomas ran 2 whl open sc with a 17.5 and pulled a 4th place in main with speedzone lipo's.
This was our first time there and meet some great people!

Not sure where we'll be runnin next weekend but I'm sure we'll have no power issue's with Speedzone inside!!!

THANKS GAVIN!!!!!

Last edited by tcrain; 07-10-2011 at 08:31 PM.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:48 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by So*Cal AFDude

Not my best run but still managed a 3rd at round 7 of GRRS at HCR in 2wd Mod! Podium pic up when I get it! I also placed 3rd in the B-Main in Intermediate 1/8 buggy.

Gonna be jumping on some fresh new packs and some Savox pretty soon

Any thoughts of a receiver pack?
Cool. Email me on the receiver pack.

Originally Posted by Dlewis4
We are waiting on some 4S packs!!!! That is what Im waiting on.

And 10th scale season is coming... will need all new packs soon!
4S Pack sometime this week!. PM me or email me for a fixed date. I'll post some details on the new additions to our 2S pack line.

Originally Posted by tcrain
Last weekend:
Attended the LCJ Hobby World Indepence Day Trophy Race in Pekin, Il. Speedzone USA lipo's powered to a Tq and win in 2whl open sc(with a 17.5), 4th place 2whl open buggy(with a 17.5), and 3rd in 4x4 sct open.

Also powered my sons Thomas to TQ and 3rd and Stephen to a main win in Rookie. Was they're first time there also!

This weekend we went to Summit Raceway in Fort Wayne, In. Speedzone powered to a 3rd in 2whl open buggy then a Tq and 2nd in 4x4 sc. Speedzone needs a lipo for a m11x!!! Had a 12 second lead when my radio battery went dead. I had another battery in my pocket that I had already changed and put it back in to finish 2nd.

My son Thomas ran 2 whl open sc with a 17.5 and pulled a 4th place in main with speedzone lipo's.
This was our first time there and meet some great people!

Not sure where we'll be runnin next weekend but I'm sure we'll have no power issue's with Speedzone inside!!!

THANKS GAVIN!!!!!
Very nice. Keep up the great finishes! Not sure on transmitter lipos pack just yet.
Old 07-11-2011, 12:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

was at the Jconcepts Indoor Nats at Amainhobbies last weekend

finished 12th over all in pro 4x4 sc
and finished 17th over all in pro 2wd sc.

pics of my rides.

Old 07-12-2011, 05:40 PM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by smokinu
was at the Jconcepts Indoor Nats at Amainhobbies last weekend

finished 12th over all in pro 4x4 sc
and finished 17th over all in pro 2wd sc.
Real good finishes...looks like there was a great turn out...Over 160 race entries!
Old 07-12-2011, 07:32 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Gavin Creado
Real good finishes...looks like there was a great turn out...Over 160 race entries!
Thanks Gavin, I really wish i would have done better.. i actually borrowed a 4x4 for sunday i built a brand new ae sc104x4 (it was pre built just tossed all my gear in it) and broke it in saturday night at the hotel! lol.

the TQ racing truck proved to be GREAT! the more i drove it the more it came in on the track run time was cut short in the b main as i could not make it through traffic to the front, Honestly ive seen cleaner racing on a novice class.

Again Gavin, Thanks for the support this year. ill be making another order for some more packs soon!

Any news if the Saddle packs are going to be roar? going to have a saddle pack car for nats and would like to know.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Hey Gavin, I got my new single cell pack in on saturday when i got back in town off of vacation, I got to run it in both 13.5 12th, and mod 12th, worked great in both, just fell of a good bit towards the end of an 8 minute practice run with 4.5 boosted. i must say, though, I was very impressed with the overall performance of the pack, My 2 cells are still working great! Cant wait till the 6200 singles are roar approved, im thinkin full 8 minute mod run with no fall off Good luck to all the speedzone drivers this weekend at any upcoming events whether club or larger, See ya! -Randy Banks
Old 07-13-2011, 09:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Hello Gavin,

I finally raced for the first time in quite some time with a whole bunch of new gear. The new Touring car was really good and your Speedzone lipo worked flawlessly and provided plenty of power. My best laptime was only two tenths off of the fastest laptime of the winner and this was on my car's first run.

I do have a question for you though, I am using a brand new charger (LRP Touch) and I don't know which balance device to buy for it, what type of balance plug is on your 5700 50c 2s lipos? What is it called?

Thanks Gavin,
Steve Curry
Old 07-14-2011, 12:24 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by corallyman
Hello Gavin,

I finally raced for the first time in quite some time with a whole bunch of new gear. The new Touring car was really good and your Speedzone lipo worked flawlessly and provided plenty of power. My best laptime was only two tenths off of the fastest laptime of the winner and this was on my car's first run.

I do have a question for you though, I am using a brand new charger (LRP Touch) and I don't know which balance device to buy for it, what type of balance plug is on your 5700 50c 2s lipos? What is it called?

Thanks Gavin,
Steve Curry
the balance plugs on all speedzone packs are typical jst-xh

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...Board-1S-5S-XH

i dont know why that is so expensive, but at least you know it fits your charger and WILL work.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Originally Posted by smokinu
the balance plugs on all speedzone packs are typical jst-xh

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...Board-1S-5S-XH

i dont know why that is so expensive, but at least you know it fits your charger and WILL work.
Thank You, That's the info I needed.

Steve
Old 07-14-2011, 12:32 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by corallyman
Thank You, That's the info I needed.

Steve
no problem! that 5700 50c pack is awesome in onroad!
i ran it with a 5.5 once it was insane!
Old 07-15-2011, 03:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Last night SpeedZone single cell packs took tq and third in 13.5 World GT as well as 4th in 13.5 12th scale, I was running the 5400 50c packs since the new ones are not roar approved yet, They didnt lose speed towards the end of the 8 min 12th scale main like most other packs do, Thanks!
Old 07-16-2011, 01:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 195 (100%+)

Congrats Randy!!

Speedzone had a good night in offroad last night as well with a 3rd place qualifier and A main win in 2whl stock bugg. Also pulled a 2nd place qualifier and A main win in mod 4x4 sct. Thanks gavin for the power!!
Old 07-17-2011, 02:23 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

anyone from the team attending the Great Lakes Modified Shootout on July 23 and 24?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.