Like Tree94Likes

Speedzone Batteries & Motors

Old 11-24-2010, 04:02 AM
  #31  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
Phil Trotta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,505
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Gavin how are you ? Long time my friend hope all is well with you and family I'm goin to run some 12 scale at horseham. Are their any pics of the 1 s saddle ??? Bigphil
Phil Trotta is offline  
Old 11-24-2010, 04:19 AM
  #32  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (4)
 
Phil Trotta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,505
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Nevermind I saw the website can u pm me when they're back in stock
Phil Trotta is offline  
Old 12-01-2010, 01:33 PM
  #33  
Company Representative
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Gavin Creado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 767
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JACK HAMMER
Nevermind I saw the website can u pm me when they're back in stock
You have PM.
Gavin Creado is offline  
Old 12-27-2010, 06:20 PM
  #34  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (32)
 
BillyCaldwell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: OKC, Oklahoma
Posts: 4,005
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

I hope you had a good Christmas Gavin and hope y'all have a great New Year.
BillyCaldwell is offline  
Old 12-31-2010, 04:13 PM
  #35  
Company Representative
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Gavin Creado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 767
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by BillyCaldwell
I hope you had a good Christmas Gavin and hope y'all have a great New Year.
Thanks. Happy New Year to all!
Gavin Creado is offline  
Old 01-02-2011, 08:52 PM
  #36  
Company Representative
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Gavin Creado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 767
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

3.7v 1S saddle packs are back in-stock! Shops will receive them later this week as well.
Gavin Creado is offline  
Old 01-21-2011, 04:39 AM
  #37  
Company Representative
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Gavin Creado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 767
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Snowbirds Sponsor

Speedzone will be one of the many proud sponsors for this year's Snowbirds in Florida!

Good luck to the Team!
Gavin Creado is offline  
Old 01-21-2011, 04:51 AM
  #38  
Tech Master
iTrader: (15)
 
David Galdo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Euless, TX
Posts: 1,652
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

I hope to watch all the fun, good luck Team Speedzone USA!!!
David Galdo is offline  
Old 01-23-2011, 04:51 PM
  #39  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (15)
 
xray2050's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 238
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Some great finishes for Speedzone Batteries at the Canadian Onroad Nationals this weekend. With 180 plus cars entered in this event including some of Canada's best onroad drivers these batteries sure held up to the test.
Top finishes for Speedzone Batteries were;
1st Place A Main 17.5 TC Foam
3rd Place A Main 17.5 TC Rubber
6th Place A Main 13.5 TC Rubber
5th Place A Main VTA
Batteries used at this event were the 50C 5700 for TC and 30C 4000 for VTA.
The performance of these batteries are amazing for the price. There are batteries out there that are far more expensive but don't even come close in power and performance.
If you haven't tried these batteries yet or are at all on the fence, don't wait any longer as they really perform.
Good luck the the Speedzone drives at the Snowbirds!
xray2050 is offline  
Old 01-24-2011, 08:27 PM
  #40  
Company Representative
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Gavin Creado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 767
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by David Galdo
I hope to watch all the fun, good luck Team Speedzone USA!!!
We have a strong line up in the on-road classes. Our first real outing with this line up!
Gavin Creado is offline  
Old 01-24-2011, 08:29 PM
  #41  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (32)
 
BillyCaldwell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: OKC, Oklahoma
Posts: 4,005
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Sounds good. Good luck to those attending.
BillyCaldwell is offline  
Old 01-24-2011, 08:36 PM
  #42  
Company Representative
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Gavin Creado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 767
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by xray2050
Some great finishes for Speedzone Batteries at the Canadian Onroad Nationals this weekend. With 180 plus cars entered in this event including some of Canada's best onroad drivers these batteries sure held up to the test.
Top finishes for Speedzone Batteries were;
1st Place A Main 17.5 TC Foam
3rd Place A Main 17.5 TC Rubber
6th Place A Main 13.5 TC Rubber
5th Place A Main VTA
Batteries used at this event were the 50C 5700 for TC and 30C 4000 for VTA.
The performance of these batteries are amazing for the price. There are batteries out there that are far more expensive but don't even come close in power and performance.
If you haven't tried these batteries yet or are at all on the fence, don't wait any longer as they really perform.
Good luck the the Speedzone drives at the Snowbirds!
Pete, fantastic runs. Congrats and thanks for bringing us our first National Title!
Gavin Creado is offline  
Old 01-25-2011, 09:51 PM
  #43  
Tech Master
iTrader: (15)
 
David Galdo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Euless, TX
Posts: 1,652
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Gavin Creado
We have a strong line up in the on-road classes. Our first real outing with this line up!

Sweet!
David Galdo is offline  
Old 01-26-2011, 07:07 AM
  #44  
Company Representative
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Gavin Creado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 767
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Speedzone Team Attending the Snowbirds

Our line-up for the 2011 Snowbirds(in no particular order):

- Sal Amato
- Yang Lai
- Peter Robinson
- Mike Dumas

Would have been as even stronger cast, but I don't believe Mark Smyka will be attending the event.

Good luck to the Team!
Gavin Creado is offline  
Old 01-28-2011, 07:42 PM
  #45  
Company Representative
Thread Starter
iTrader: (1)
 
Gavin Creado's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 767
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Snowbirds Update

Team is doing well at the Birds.

Current positions after three rounds:

Mike Dumas:
Qualified 2nd in WGT behind Cyrul
Qualified 2nd in Touring Expert behind Hebert
Qualified 7th in 1/12 Mod
Qualified 6th in 1/12 13.5
Qualified 7th in Touring Mod

I know they tried some different setups in his Mod touring and mod 1/12 cars, which were not to his liking in the last round. I think he will have it dialed for round 4.

Sal Amato:
Qualified 5th in 1/12 17.5
Qualified 15th in Touring Stock

He did not have a good 3rd qualifier in Touring, so hopefully he puts in a clean run in the 4th round. The 1/12 17.5 and Touring Stock classes are really close.

Peter Robinson:
Qualified 11th in 1/12 17.5
Qualified 14th in 1/12 Mod
Qualified 13th in Touring Mod

He is knocking on the A-main but has yet to have a real clean run in a couple of the classes. Round 4 should be good. Put it in the show Peter!

Yang Lai sitting mid pack in both 1/12 classes; not sure if his gearing is right. The competition is so close that one error in setup or gearing can cost you.

Round 4 7AM tomorrow morning. Get some sleep gents!

Real happy with how the Team is doing and Speedzone Lipo Packs are performing flawlessly!
Gavin Creado is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.