Like Tree94Likes

Speedzone Batteries & Motors

Old 01-13-2012, 09:02 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bigz84
Dave can make any car fast. I've seen him take every car that he's had and place it 1st. Really fun to watch him. But ever since I have been practicing a lot lately, I am luckily making the As, which means i'm racing against him more. Having a little more power like these batts, could help me a tad more. Knowing he's running these batts is good to know, and i will be definitely picking his brain this weekend in Indy. Thank you for your input, it is really appreciated. Yes the price is very attractive, and that could be the final decision point. I've owned about every batt out in the market, and the TP/Fantoms had/have been my best, meaning no puffing, good voltage. It's that alone i've been hesitant to switch, which is why i've been asking the questions. Again, thanks for the input.

almost forgot, how much longer is the sale for on the website. and are there plenty in stock?

I think the guys have given you a great summary. The TP/Fantom brand is good and they are both good companies. But I am naturally biased and would love to win you over as a customer. Give us a try...I know you will be happy. And too add, our packs come with a full warranty.
Old 01-13-2012, 10:22 AM
Company Representative

Exclamation Update on Short Packs

Update on Short Packs

I have received many PMs and emails on the next availability date for our short packs. I promised a date of December and then January. Both were missed. I did receive shipments for both timelines. However, I was NOT happy with either shipment. The performance was not up to my expectation and I was not comfortable releasing the packs. The main issue is that we are pushing quiet a bit into these tiny cases. So that is where we are today. I don't have a final date nor do I want to give out one until I see our next run of these packs. I do apologize for the delay.
Old 01-14-2012, 04:35 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

ran my new 22 buggy today, took 3rd in the b main, this buggy had not been run by me until today, i had some tires glued up and just thew it down on the track and ran with it, the battery held up through the 2 quals and the main with out a problem
Old 01-15-2012, 12:16 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

Originally Posted by Gavin Creado
Update on Short Packs

I have received many PMs and emails on the next availability date for our short packs. I promised a date of December and then January. Both were missed. I did receive shipments for both timelines. However, I was NOT happy with either shipment. The performance was not up to my expectation and I was not comfortable releasing the packs. The main issue is that we are pushing quiet a bit into these tiny cases. So that is where we are today. I don't have a final date nor do I want to give out one until I see our next run of these packs. I do apologize for the delay.
do what you need to do to get the performance and product we have grown to know. you cant rush perfection.

Anyways. went up to Clint's home track Holeshot (user name is STLNLST) and is also a speedzone team driver.
i ran pro open sc. had a lot of trouble with my transponder not picking up my laps. sp i started back of the pack... drove my way to 3rd and was chasing down 2nd when nerves got to me and i started to overdrive my car and finished 4th.

Clint lmk how you like that 4300 35c pack.
Old 01-15-2012, 07:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Ran ok this weekend. Had a few issues during qualifying but worked them out in the main. Was running in 4th until I started brain farting Finished 10th after everything was said and done. Now that I know what my issue was the next time out with be awesome

smokinu- I'll let you know how it goes the next time out. Glad you were able to come up for the points race.
Old 01-15-2012, 08:50 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by STLNLST
smokinu- I'll let you know how it goes the next time out. Glad you were able to come up for the points race.
will be back up there for sure. great track and L&L is the place to eat. there is one about 15 mins from my house one town over. so hopefully its just as good!
Old 01-15-2012, 10:38 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by smokinu
will be back up there for sure. great track and L&L is the place to eat. there is one about 15 mins from my house one town over. so hopefully its just as good!
You gotta try the chicken catsu. It's to die for and the sauce they give you to dip the chicken in is so good you'll stick a straw in it and start drinking
Old 01-16-2012, 06:27 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by STLNLST
You gotta try the chicken catsu. It's to die for and the sauce they give you to dip the chicken in is so good you'll stick a straw in it and start drinking
haha, i hit up the one near me. just as good. my mom had the chicken catsu she said it was delish!
Old 01-16-2012, 08:45 PM
Tech Champion

haha, i hit up the one near me. just as good. my mom had the chicken catsu she said it was delish!
Your mom is one wise woman
Old 01-17-2012, 10:01 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Gavin,

Are you going to have any more USVTA legal flat bottom packs in stock anytime soon? All you have in stock right now is the 4000mAh 30C Lipos with the battery bumps on the bottom. Those do not fit right in my car (XRAY T2R Pro with the XRAY 309860 Lipo chassis weight set installed, one set of battery bumps sit on the chassis edge).

Thanks,
Old 01-18-2012, 04:52 AM
Company Representative

do what you need to do to get the performance and product we have grown to know. you cant rush perfection.

Anyways. went up to Clint's home track Holeshot (user name is STLNLST) and is also a speedzone team driver.
i ran pro open sc. had a lot of trouble with my transponder not picking up my laps. sp i started back of the pack... drove my way to 3rd and was chasing down 2nd when nerves got to me and i started to overdrive my car and finished 4th.

Clint lmk how you like that 4300 35c pack.

Originally Posted by GP40X
Gavin,

Are you going to have any more USVTA legal flat bottom packs in stock anytime soon? All you have in stock right now is the 4000mAh 30C Lipos with the battery bumps on the bottom. Those do not fit right in my car (XRAY T2R Pro with the XRAY 309860 Lipo chassis weight set installed, one set of battery bumps sit on the chassis edge).

Thanks,

Bill, YGPM

Clint, replied to your PM.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 136 (100%+)

Update on Short Packs

Guys this is why Gavin's batteries are the best out there. He never has sacrificed quality to meet a timeline and I can tell you first hand that his standards are second to none!
I still regret making the change I made a few years back as Speedzone Batteries are still the best out there.
Gavin, you looking for any more off road drivers in the Northeast? I'd love to get back on board with you and start over.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:03 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by Glowster21
Guys this is why Gavin's batteries are the best out there. He never has sacrificed quality to meet a timeline and I can tell you first hand that his standards are second to none!
I still regret making the change I made a few years back as Speedzone Batteries are still the best out there.
Gavin, you looking for any more off road drivers in the Northeast? I'd love to get back on board with you and start over.
Joe, we all make decisions we regret...no worries. Send me a PM or email me [email protected]
Old 01-18-2012, 07:47 AM
Tech Elite

Joe, we all make decisions we regret...no worries. Send me a PM or email me [email protected]
Sounds good Gavin and thanks. I'll shoot you an email shortly sir!
Old 01-18-2012, 11:52 AM
Tech Elite

Gavin, you have a PM sir!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.