R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 07-03-2007, 05:16 AM   #16
Tech Rookie

aus jd 2703,
Trinity is known for making crappy products and offering the WORST customer service in the industry.
I was at the Snowbirds this year. I went to the Trinity booth to purchase one of the dpd's they were selling and one the guys that was working told me they didnt have anymore.
When i pointed to the stack behind the counter, he told me that those were units he swapped for people. There were at least 7 or 8 there.
I ordered mine online and less than 3 weeks later, The screen dies. Add that one to the stack.
Also after reading posts from a former employee, Trinity doesnt give a crap about customers. Their state of mind when it comes to customer's is "F*** Them"
TC5 Rocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 05:35 AM   #17
P2
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC5 Rocks View Post
aus jd 2703,
Trinity is known for making crappy products and offering the WORST customer service in the industry.
I was at the Snowbirds this year. I went to the Trinity booth to purchase one of the dpd's they were selling and one the guys that was working told me they didnt have anymore.
When i pointed to the stack behind the counter, he told me that those were units he swapped for people. There were at least 7 or 8 there.
I ordered mine online and less than 3 weeks later, The screen dies. Add that one to the stack.
Also after reading posts from a former employee, Trinity doesnt give a crap about customers. Their state of mind when it comes to customer's is "F*** Them"

Wow, 6 posts sine June 07 and you are already talking like that. Shame on you.
Old 07-11-2007, 03:57 PM   #18
mike henderson

it is very simple to understand why you go to the top with a complaint.......so the boss will find out what is happening with his or her company. If i am a screw up employee i wouldn't rat on myself but try to keep it quiet. I have used Tekin products for twenty year and have had little or no trouble. go to the top with your gripe and see what happens....people are people and bad stuff happens tell the boss!
Old 07-11-2007, 10:34 PM   #19
Tech Adept

yes, i have very bad experiece too. I bought trinity motor checker from stormer hobbies and i want complain because i get defective trinity motor checker to stormer hobbies and they said i must contact trinity.. and i email trinty but until now i never get a reply for trinity it almost 8 months... i hope president of trinity read this thread

Last edited by echo; 07-11-2007 at 10:47 PM.
echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 02:21 PM   #20
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Of course there avoiding all our calls about electric stuff failing, they're too busy taking all the complements and words of praise about their 8th scale buggy....I kid, I kid....
Strong Bad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 06:25 AM   #21
Tech Adept

The Team Magic 1/8 buggy? Check this out.

Trinity Products regrets to inform you that we will no longer service or warranty Team Magic products. We deeply regret this inconvenience to our loyal customers who supported Team Magic; however we will no longer support this company.

Should you require warranty service please feel free to contact:
Team Magic USA at 480-983-4016.
RickyIS300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 08:38 PM   #22
Tech Master

As I posted before in one of your other threads. The place you BOUGHT it from should help you...why don't they?

Some things that aren't mentioned.

He bought this in a market where it's not sold. If I remember he's in Europe and it's not sold there. And unfortunately if you buy "import" stuff you have to take in the fact that they won't be really able to service you.

Again. If you buy a Sony VCR you take it back to Wallmart...not to Sony.
DerekB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 08:41 PM   #23
Tech Apprentice

When my xbox 360 died with the 3 rings of death, I went to Microsoft, not to Wallmart.
deforest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 10:06 PM   #24
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by deforest View Post
When my xbox 360 died with the 3 rings of death, I went to Microsoft, not to Wallmart.
Walmart isn't a service center. When I bought my XBOX at Bestbuy I bought their protection plan and I go to them when it breaks.

If I bought my XBOX through the internet in a place they didn't sell it I'd have some sense that I don't expect stellar service.

Our industry is setup up through hobbyshops as the service centers.
DerekB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 01:02 PM   #25
Tech Apprentice

NM

Last edited by deforest; 08-11-2007 at 01:29 PM.
deforest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 09:24 PM   #26
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I just happened upon this thread and figured that I would update it. The DPD sits unused (and unrepaired) in my garage. My LHS has offered to deal with Trinity for me. They also informed me that Chad Phillips was canned from his job. I bought a better discharger as well. I was more happy to hear that Chad was fired than I would have been if I got the DPD fixed. He was rude- and according to what Dawn said- a liar as well. I emailed them numerous times about the problem. I even kept Chad's rude replies until I learned he was fired. Too bad I didnt get to forward them to the few naysayers on this thread, but I could really care less what they think. No more Trinity garbage for me, and a few others as well apparently. It's their loss anyway. How I love Karma. Seeya, Chad! How does the government cheese taste? I hear that the unemployment lines are worse than the ones at Disney. Ha!
AndyH5212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 11:14 PM   #27
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

You have no idea what Chad had to deal with on a day to day bassis, just how much crap was put on him. Unless you worked for trinity you have no idea what its like, im not saying that what ever comments Chad might have made are right but the guy had to deal with A LOT! Over the past 2 years there have been A LOT of changes made at trinity, a lot of people have been in and out of that place as an employee or a team driver for one reason or another. Im not looking to argue with anyone just adding my 2 cents from what I know as someone that used to work with Chad in the motor room.
Sean Powers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 03:27 PM   #28
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

BTW Chad is back at Trinity again.
DG Designs, Team Scream, TQ Wire
Dave G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 03:29 PM   #29
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to DavidAlford

Poor Chad