R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 05-03-2007, 10:33 PM   #76
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

Hey Billy, I haven't forgotten about you, I'm just waiting to get my third sig ready. Any possability of you sending me the program?
MUDVAYNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:56 PM   #77
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to TVMRocket69 Send a message via Yahoo to TVMRocket69

We had a good turnout yesterday. Everyone gettin ready for the State race. I Got beatup in the Main So I pulled my car off to save it. Then ran it after race to check it out and got tagged while in the air from another car and broke chassis. So I will still be racing next week but I'll be running Old Faithful. A Schumacher Fireblade EVO unless LHShas a new CR chassis befoe then
AnswerUSA-RC Team Driver, G's R/C Raceway Team Driver, RBMods Team Driver, Kosmic R/C Fuel Team Driver, MurfDogg Motorworks Team Driver, Serpent S811B, Serpent S811t, MurfDogg Powered V-Desizn Carpet Ripper 5
TVMRocket69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 07:47 PM   #78
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to D Hunt 3

Hey if you need to order from Losipartshouse.com. You'll have to pay shipping but at least you'll get it time, but it'll prolly be cheaper then your LHS so the shipping will make it about equal. From my experience they always arive in 3-4 days from there.
D Hunt 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 08:37 PM   #79
Tech Regular

thanks to the man Jason Mayer. I got my eight ready today and actually got the first few tanks through it. Man i can't wait to get the motor broken in all the way!!!! Looks like i'll be racing Saturday!
wolfden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 09:47 PM   #80
Tech Master

TY Hunt. I'll check it out.
AnswerUSA-RC Team Driver, G's R/C Raceway Team Driver, RBMods Team Driver, Kosmic R/C Fuel Team Driver, MurfDogg Motorworks Team Driver, Serpent S811B, Serpent S811t, MurfDogg Powered V-Desizn Carpet Ripper 5
Old 05-07-2007, 06:15 AM   #81
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVMRocket69
We had a good turnout yesterday. Everyone gettin ready for the State race. I Got beatup in the Main So I pulled my car off to save it. Then ran it after race to check it out and got tagged while in the air from another car and broke chassis. So I will still be racing next week but I'll be running Old Faithful. A Schumacher Fireblade EVO unless LHShas a new CR chassis befoe then
Wow getting beat up in electric offroad. Man isn't that what offroad is.

Broke a CR chassis, man you must of been getting beat down. Nice of the Fireblade EVO though. Still a cool looking ride.
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around)
wyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 01:49 PM   #82
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyd
Wow getting beat up in electric offroad. Man isn't that what offroad is.

Broke a CR chassis, man you must of been getting beat down. Nice of the Fireblade EVO though. Still a cool looking ride.
The screw holes for the servo stripped so I went back to my pit and took everything out of it and snapped the chassis in half. If I can't get the EVO hooked up in tyme and can't get a new chassis I still have a RC10B4 I can run.

U know me WYD I always have more than one car for the same class. U never know.
Old 05-07-2007, 02:05 PM   #83
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 76 (100%+)

Quote:
The screw holes for the servo stripped so I went back to my pit and took everything out of it and snapped the chassis in half. If I can't get the EVO hooked up in tyme and can't get a new chassis I still have a RC10B4 I can run.

Bob, you could brake an anvil.
MUDVAYNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 07:19 PM   #84
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUDVAYNE
Bob, you could brake an anvil.
SMARTY
Old 05-07-2007, 08:38 PM   #85
Tech Master

OK. For all that don't know yet. The Roar PA. State Race is being held this Saturday at PitStop Hobbies in Mount Joy Pa. I Believe Sign up ends at 10am and the First round is scheduled to start at 11. Roar membership is required for this race. If U don't have membership it should be available at the track. I don't know how many people are showing up to race. The Acess round behind the track is owned by AMTRACK so no parking on the road if we have a good turn out U are allowed to driveup to unload your gear and then U have to park in the Lot next to track. I will be there early if anyone needs help. There is also a house next to the track. We are not allowed to pit on that side of the fence. MUST STAY BETWEEN FENCE AND ACCESS ROAD.

TY and hope to see U all at the race.
Old 05-07-2007, 08:56 PM   #86
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 112 (100%+)

Nate,
Whats up with the website?
I talked to Andy last week, he pickup a touring car! Xray!!!
I have my XX4 running, but I have not time yet to run up to RCP with it.
Also I was wondering if you had started on them stick packs, no rush.
talk to you later
Dave
Old 05-07-2007, 09:05 PM   #87
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to David Galdo Send a message via AIM to David Galdo Send a message via MSN to David Galdo Send a message via Yahoo to David Galdo

Nate, did you receive my voice mail?
David Galdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 05:52 AM   #88
Tech Regular

Hey David G - I'll have to give you a call tonight when i get home from work.

Dave- I'll have to get my car and get it runing as well. I'm getting ready for some nitro racing right now.
wolfden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 06:15 AM   #89
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to wyd

Quote:

True you always have plenty. The new MI3 will be in my pits in about 7 days. If you can make it to C this weekend we seem to have a really fast field showing up this weekend. Might want to make it down if you can.
Custom Works (Best Oval Cars around)
wyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:50 PM   #90
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyd
True you always have plenty. The new MI3 will be in my pits in about 7 days. If you can make it to C this weekend we seem to have a really fast field showing up this weekend. Might want to make it down if you can.
Can't This weekend is the Roar PA. State Race at PitStop. And I had the EVO out yesterday. Darn car still wants to run Strong. And it steers more than the CR did W/O loosing rear bite. Go figure