R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 02-13-2007, 06:07 PM   #76
Tech Master

Oh, I almost forgot.....

I LOVE THE INTERNET
Old 02-13-2007, 06:15 PM   #77
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I think Novak should tag on $30 annoyence fee Hell i asked Charlie a question and he was more then happy to answer, i normally don't even run a Novak speedo, but he was happy to offer advise when i borrowed one.
Old 02-13-2007, 06:31 PM   #78
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 49 (95%+)
Send a message via Yahoo to loopedout

I for one think that Mr. Novak would contact me in person about this, there is no proof that is actually him. Either way, I know I have prevented two sales of Novak products so monetarily my point is made. . Im done. I want out from under these products asap.

And working really hard to get my product back before the weekend? Yeah I guess thats why I paid the 19$ overnight fee.

I'm not the one that made the call for this thread to start. I asked Jackie if I could speak with her superior and was denied. I told her I wanted this issue resolved and all I got was that I was going to have to wait a week for an answer. But thats fine Mr Novak, if you chose to hide behind the keyboard and can't call a customer to hear my side in person. Real nice. Seems you have a good rep with alot of people but ive found you have a really bad rap with alot of people as well. Hey the Better Business Bureau has you at a C rating. Hmmm.

ADMIN PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD AT THIS POINT, IT HAS NOW EXCEEDED HOPE OF ANY POSITIVE OUTCOME. THANKS, LOOPEDOUT
THD Custom R/C Products/Team Holy Rollers/Team Terribles

Last edited by loopedout; 02-13-2007 at 07:06 PM.
loopedout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 07:07 PM   #79
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Lars Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopedout
Seems you have a good rep with alot of people but ive found you have a really bad rap with alot of people as well. Hey the Better Business Bureau has you at a C rating. Hmmm.
Wow.

Before you make another feeble attempt - From bbb.org:

C - Acceptable rating. We know of no reason not to do business with this company. If the level of this rating relates to anything specific that we know might be of concern to consumers, it is stated in this report. Read our full report to determine if you have questions or concerns.

And, of the 3 listed "complaints," one was "Agreeing to perform according to their contract," and 2 were "Unassigned."

Seems they have a "bad" rap with 2 people that couldn't designate how their complaint should be handled. Wouldn't be anyone you know, would it?
Old 02-13-2007, 08:08 PM   #80
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Hopefully this is really done. Let's get back to racing and running the awesome orange goodies we all have.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:24 PM   #81
Tech Master

MR LARS, I am done with this thread, your post only brings this thread back to the top of the list. I appreciate the unneeded bump but, I am taking this issue to a different venue. You have no viable interest to either party in this issue, you not a Novak rep nor are you a representative of mine. I will not post anymore in this thread provided no one else does. Pretty simple. Thanks for your cooperation.
Old 02-28-2007, 05:14 PM   #82
Tech Master

I have requested that this thread be deleted. My original request was not fulfilled but has been fulfilled in other ways thanks to Bob's generosity. Thanks Mr. Novak. Please do not post anything on this thread to continue it. If you have anything so to say to me use pms please.
Old 03-02-2007, 05:33 AM   #83
Tech Adept

That popcorn was good....

If i still had my 3.5 i would of given it to you so you would shut up.. geee..

Anyway i can see your point, and there point.

I think this matter should never of arrived on a public forum. It would of been better suited to email's or phone calls. I do believe you would not want your business being bad mouthed on forums now would you??

Anyway it is good to see that Novak tried to do their best with the sitituation at hand. If they were not as busy with the snowbird meeting i do believe your problem would of been fixed quicker. But they have to attend these meetings, or their products will not evolve...

Cherrio...

Kyosho - Proline - KO Propo - Novarossi - Nitro X - M2C Racing
Nitrobuggies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 06:10 AM   #84
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)
Thumbs up

Hi every one, I have 3 Novak ESC's that have problems with sensor area(I think). Have to push the car by hand to get it started, other way it doesn't move. Once it get on moving, runs with no problem...
Never used hot, never overgeared or undergeared. Used with stock motors, never hot too...
Can you help me or tell me what to do please??! Have 2 Havoc's and 1 GTB2, all with xdrive.

Thanks in advance
manuelargentina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:58 AM   #85
Tech Adept

Hello

Maybe it's not the 3 speedos, but the sensors on the motor or the sensor cable...
RC Infos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 04:20 PM   #86
Tech Regular

What a drama queen, his name befits him! I have worked in customer service and had unhappy customers and have worked as a service manager and handled them in person.
Novak Customer Service, Charlie and Bob Novak are to commended for going to another level in handling a this chuckle head.
Old 06-05-2012, 06:28 AM   #87
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Infos View Post
Hello

Maybe it's not the 3 speedos, but the sensors on the motor or the sensor cable...
Checked with other motors and change sensor cables too, but the problem remains...
Have to send them to novak for repair or something like that?
manuelargentina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:26 PM   #88
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manuelargentina View Post
Hi every one, I have 3 Novak ESC's that have problems with sensor area(I think). Have to push the car by hand to get it started, other way it doesn't move. Once it get on moving, runs with no problem...
Never used hot, never overgeared or undergeared. Used with stock motors, never hot too...
Can you help me or tell me what to do please??! Have 2 Havoc's and 1 GTB2, all with xdrive.

Thanks in advance
You should contact Charlie at [email protected] he will be able to get you sorted out.
Old 06-21-2012, 03:36 PM   #89
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

What batteries are you using? 25C or better LiPo is the way to go. I have had cogging trouble using 20C Venoms with the Novak ESCs.
nubie-wan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:26 PM   #90
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to GundamWZero Send a message via Yahoo to GundamWZero Send a message via Skype™ to GundamWZero

I, personally would like for the Novak guys to answer a couple questions.

Why wasn't the brakelight circuitry added to the Cyclone TC2, and if they can help me add it!!

I am a big fan of Novak Products, however I haven't had the pleasure to deal with their CS, from the Novak 410 M5 to the Novak GTB/Velocity package.... their products are great. In fact, I am still running the 410 M5 in an Associated Pan Car Chassis, A Cyclone TC2 in a Tamyia (or Kyosho) F1, and the GTB/Velocity package in my RS4 Pro.

My only regret is selling off the original Cyclone that had that brake light kit in it.

My F1 needs a tail light!!

‎"We fight not because we hate what's in front of us...
We fight to protect whats behind us."
GundamWZero is offline   Reply With Quote