R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 08-29-2006, 03:12 PM   #1
Tech Initiate

Default Thanks from PRO BOX The Ultimate R/C Pit Box

Hey everyone
I wanted to take the time to say Thanks! The responds we have seen from this site has been overwelling. I love to here from racers who love this hobby as much as we at PRO BOX do. We were back ordered for a little bit but we are fully stocked now. I wanted to set up this thread so we can answer any questions you mite have about our PRO BOX. We can't wait to answer them and just talk R/C of all types. We will be displaying at the Region 1 Nitro off road event held at RC Excitement in Fitchberg MA on 9/16/06 & 9/17/06 if you are planning to Race stop by our booth we would love to talk to you. You can't miss our booth it is a 20' trailer that looks like a boom box radio complete with 800 watt sound system and PA to call the race. Thanks again for all your intrest in PRO BOX and I look forward to answering any questions
you have

Rick
PRO BOX The Ultimate R/C Pit Box
megawatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2006, 06:21 PM   #2
Tech Adept

If you have never seen one of these boxes you are missing out!

Check out the website

PRO BOX
M2_Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 06:34 PM   #3
Tech Initiate

Well the Roar region 1 offroad nitro championships went off fantastic! The guys at R/C Excitement in Fitchburg MA run a great show, lots of fun. I also would like to thanks everyone who stopped by to check out our PRO BOX display, and congratulate all the winners for the weekend, great job, and we hope the new PRO BOX owners enjoy pitting like a pro because you sure drive like one. Here are some pictures from the weekend and of our one and only 20' boom box trailer which the RCE race director Microphone Mike Mohoney and Randy D called the race from. We hope you enjoy them
Thanks
Rick
Attached Thumbnails
Thanks from PRO BOX The Ultimate R/C Pit Box-pict0063.jpg   Thanks from PRO BOX The Ultimate R/C Pit Box-pict0062.jpg  
Old 10-02-2006, 08:39 PM   #4
Tech Initiate

Hey Guys
PRO BOX is proud to announce that we are a BIG sponsor of this years Northeast Indoor Carpet Racing Association (www.neicra.com) Triple Thread.

This 3 track point’s series will feature some of the fastest carpet drivers in the northeast some of which brought home hardware from the world finals in Vegas last month. This will be some of the most competitive and exciting racing seen in the northeast and promises to be a great time.

We will be belling up to the bar with a prize pack worth almost 1000.00 buck. Included in this prize pack will be a chance to win a PRO BOX pitting system!!!. We are not talking a separate raffle, we talk about EVERY racing entry will get you a chance to WIN The Ultimate Pit Box for yourself and that’s not all. The president of NEICRA will be giving you more details about the PRO BOX and all the other great sponsors prize packs as soon as he can so STAY TUNED.

If you are in to carpet you need to sign up for the Triple Thread its fast, fun and you could walk away with a FREE PRO BOX along with some other valuable goodies.

I am personally excited about being part of such a great event and will be attending all 3 races with info to share so I hope to see you there!

Thanks for reading and Seya Racing
Rick
Old 11-19-2006, 01:57 PM   #5
Tech Initiate

Hey Guys
A couple of us from PRO BOX will be racing at the PRO SEIRES held at Long Island Raceway in New York on dec 1 thur 3. I have not had the pleasure to race at this top noch track yet but all I hear is these guys are fast fast fast so I am planning to be in the z main So If you are looking for a great event to race at come to Long Island Raceway on December 1st thru 3rd and we hope to see you there.

Rick
Old 12-04-2006, 04:58 PM   #6
Tech Initiate

Well we just got back from the race at Long Island Race way in NY and it was great! the off road track there is super to drive a real drivers track and they put on a top notch event. I had the chance to me an RCTECHer who was fun to talk with and I hope to chat with again. Also any one interested in our product can order them right from the great guys at LIRW and pick them up right there at the same price as our web site so if you like to buy local they are your Long Island connection. Again if you are looking for some great racing in the Long Island area check out LIRW you be glad you did.

Rick
Old 01-27-2007, 07:55 PM   #7
Tech Initiate

Hey Guys
We will be part of this Race At our Home track so Here is the info and Hope to see you there. This will be a great event
Se ya Racing
Rick

R/C PRO SERIES Northeast Electric Race #2
February 17th – 18th

Friday February 16th Open Practice from 12pm - 9pm free with paid entry

Saturday February 17th Stock Buggy, Stock Truck, Mod 4wd, and 1/18 scale

Sunday February 18th Mod Buggy, Mod Truck, 19T Buggy

Race Schedule for Saturday and Sunday
Doors open at 8am
Open Practice 8am – 10am
Mandatory Drivers Meeting 10:15am
Racing Starts at 10:30am

Racing will be held on our 50' x 100' Indoor R/C Moto-X arena. The new track is
more technical than in the recent past and has elevation changes, whoops, and
a high speed straight. The competition is coming from all areas of the Northeast
to prove who is the fastest driver.

40' driver's stand that sets you high above the action to see the whole track.
There are 100+ heated pit spaces with power and chairs.

Food will be available on-site.

Prices are $40 per class, $25 for 1/18 scale.

Visit www.rcexcitement.com for more information and for area hotels, or call 978-342-3374

Visit www.rcprosites.com for a complete list of rules
Old 03-28-2007, 06:19 PM   #8
Tech Initiate

We at PRO BOX are very excited to announce a NEW LOWER PRICE!! for our popular PRO BOX kit. Because we have had a great start to 2007 we were able to increases production and pass the savings on to our customers. We are also setting up for Google pay to add to our already covenant online payment choices. Also we have some NEW products coming out in early summer. Including a monster truck/truggy bottom, an 18th scale box and a PRO BOX exclusively for on road racing so stay tuned to www.rcprobox.com for details

In other news
We have teamed up with TEAM VEGAS R/C to create a northeast based forum with information about the racing and R/C seen going on in the northeast. We have threads that are dedicated to the great racing facilities located in the northeast with contacted info, directions and announcements about up coming events. We even have setup sheets on some of the most popular racing vehicles. Also there is a bashing thread and a rock crawling thread so if you live in or planning on visiting the northeast and want to find some place and someone to R/C with, check www.teamvegasrc.com . So stop by and chat with us we will be happy to have ya! And hope to se ya racing some day.

Rick