R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 09-29-2006, 11:55 AM   #31
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Good luck guys have a good time.
Old 09-30-2006, 12:22 AM   #32
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Send a message via ICQ to David Galdo Send a message via AIM to David Galdo Send a message via MSN to David Galdo Send a message via Yahoo to David Galdo

Good Luck guys, bring it home!
Old 09-30-2006, 06:27 PM   #33
Tech Adept

Talking The Road Trip

Thanks guys for all the support, we are currently some where on the east side of arkansas, almost in Tennesse. We should get to ohio bye tomorrow evening, and then we hopefully get to practice until thursday when qualifing starts. It should be a good race all the big guns from the last ten years of racing these cars are signed up. This is going to make a killer video. I will try to keep you guys updated as the week goes on. Thanks Jeremy Cupps
L.P.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 09:32 PM   #34
Tech Adept

Default we made it to the motel

we finaly made it to the hotel.up date every night thank you to all of my team guys for keeping a good attitude at the tracks keep up the good work and try o help newbies as much as you can.good luck to every one..Ron gustin owner.
Old 10-02-2006, 06:06 AM   #35
Tech Master

Thanks guys car was awesome batteries and motor were even better won stock sedan a main thanks for the support hope you guys had a good time.
Old 10-02-2006, 09:49 PM   #36
Tech Master

Send a message via ICQ to David Galdo Send a message via AIM to David Galdo Send a message via MSN to David Galdo Send a message via Yahoo to David Galdo

Steve, do you know of a link for your home track? Where do you race? How many 1/12's are there? What day do you race on?
Old 10-02-2006, 09:57 PM   #37
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Galdo
Steve, do you know of a link for your home track? Where do you race? How many 1/12's are there? What day do you race on?
David, we don't quite have a specific link for ACR(Adams Creek Raceway), but we do have a local site for racing in general(most of which is about the tracks at ACR), which is www.okrcracers.net , the forums there can provide plenty of info about our track. And about the 1/12 scale situation, it kind of varies, on a good night, we have around 7 or 8 run, & on light nights as few as 3(but we're still having fun with it, starting to run alot more 19 turn now, though we started with just stocks). And Saturdays are our race days, place usually is open by noon & we start racing at around 5PM or so. We'd welcome anyone who wants to come up & run with us, the more the merrier.....

Go Pokes!!!
Grizzbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 12:13 PM   #38
Tech Master

Send a message via Yahoo to Doug Gaut

Jeremy, that KD19 had some mad rip in the sprinter!!! So much so that I am having to change the setup as the car was way too loose on exit. Thanks for your help and good luck this week!! Bring home the gold.
Doug Gaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 11:18 AM   #39
Tech Master

What can we do but find away to keep peeps coming back. I feel we will have better attendance when the temps drop. The building we run in can get really hot and I won't sit in it for very long either. We will hopefully put on-road back on Sunday and I then will have more drivers to work with.

I had a good weekend, I found lap 36 and feel I could have something closer to 37. I managed to drop below the 13 sec lap time during the qual. Just need to string them together. More track time is what I need.

How did you do this weekend Steve E?
Old 10-08-2006, 04:40 PM   #40
Tech Master

10.8.06 1729 CTZ - Tim Copp brought it home. Tim hung-in there to take the win against a very talented field of racers at the ROAR 2006 'Open' Fuel Nationals 1:8 Masters class. Great job Tim!

Last edited by David Galdo; 10-09-2006 at 12:49 AM.
David Galdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 07:26 AM   #41
Tech Master

Hey David ran good tq and won 19t foam tyrn out was light but had a good time cells were awesome,great run for tim,let me know when you go to sundays and i will come down saturdays little bust right now.
Old 10-11-2006, 08:49 AM   #42
Tech Master

Jeremy when are you guys going to sundays at mikes?Let me know and i will come down,also next week i need to place an order,do you have any Wc cells in stock,the cells i have from you know are awesome thanks for the support.
Old 10-11-2006, 09:28 AM   #43
Tech Adept

We are back in the office finally. I have plenty of wc cells in stock so just let me now what you want. I do have to mention that are electric regionals are this weekend in San Antonio, and we will be out of the office friday, so we can setup for the race. Sorry for any delays these past two weeks have cost anyone, hopefully in the future we can get someone in the office while we race. If you havent heard yet Lightspeed driver Tim Copp won the Masters National Championship this past week and i would like to thank him for choosing lightspeed tires over all the rest.
Old 10-11-2006, 05:46 PM   #44
Tech Master

007 :: This is where we are with the Sunday racing => http://mikeshobbyshop.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2311
Old 10-15-2006, 09:07 PM   #45
Tech Master

Our Regional, due to the rain, is rescheduled for Nov 10-12.