R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 08-22-2006, 05:49 AM   #16
Tech Fanatic

Dan,

I'm not trying to start any rumors or trouble,I was a part of the team and was very disapointed when it all went away without any warning or anybody saying anything to the members of the team.I know I wasn't the only one that this happened to,I wish the best for whoever is still involved,I was never told I wasn't a team member anymore but I just assumed,since I could never get in touch with anyone anymore.I have supported Axxis almost since the beginning and would still support them if given the chance.
Hyper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 10:49 AM   #17
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

If anyone from Axxis knows how to get in touch with John Rabbito, I would appreciate someone getting him to contact me. He bought a bunch of items from me.....he recieved everything. Paypal reversed all the charges......he then repaid me supposedly with another card, only to have all the charges reversed again....and then he claimed to have sent a money order.....was supposed to be checking on it.....that was over 4 months ago. Have not heard a word and he claimed he was working for Axxis....

Later EddieO
Old 08-30-2006, 06:30 PM   #18
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DARKSIDE
Disappeared and left a bunch of people hanging. Just an FYI, despite what you may hear, Axxis was NEVER involved in any way with Darkside Motorsports. I've heard that the owner's been saying that he did all of my design work. That's just not the case.

Eric Dimmick
Darkside Motorsports
Eric…

Where did you hear that TRASH!
I NEVER SAID SUCH THINGS...and if you had any issues or questions why didn’t you contact me (as professionals do)

Please do not make accusations that have no basis or truth to them.

I have a very GOOD IDEA where this started and who started it … and I bet I know who told you that BS.

The only thing I mentioned to ONE PERSON was that I was interested in racing your and testing your 1:12 car. THAT WAS IT!

I would appreciate if people would JUST STOP the BS.

Whenever anyone has asked for help from me I have gone out of my way to do so. I expect to be treated the same way I treat and respect my fellow racers.

I have been extremely ill since December. I have spent most of the time either in the hospital or recuperating from serious life threatening procedures. That is why some can not get a hold of me at times.

I do not have the time to deal with these unfound and libelous accusations that seem to come all the time from the same group of persons.

Axxis Racing is still operating (in R&D) and will continue producing our HES cells and our entire line of products. My health comes first, once that is taken care of, and then I will re-start production. Until then, please stop the BS.

I will not talk about any product until it is released for sale.

I would appreciate if the unfound accusations and rumors stop. Real professionals have better things to do than libel a person. Lets race cars not behave like an OLD LADIES CLUB (unfound gossip)

I have important issues to deal with at this time, once my health is back and I feel up to it I will be back at work at my office.

Please respect my privacy and do not make FALSE ACCUSATIONS.

Also, those who really need to get a hold of me know how and have access to me.
For example, EddieO sent me an email last week and I responded within days, just ask him.

I also want to thank all of the persons that have been in touch with me either by phone or email. YOu know who you are and I thank you for your support and prayers during this very difficult times.

Thanks,

ISAAC K
Axxis Racing

Last edited by BATT_MAN; 08-30-2006 at 07:41 PM.
BATT_MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 06:39 PM   #19
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus jd 2703
hey what happended to these guys bought a few sweet packs and havnt heard much about em since?
thanks all
Joshua,

I have been dealing with several serious medical issues.
If you need to get a hold of me just email me like you used to.

Our latest batch of cells are awesome...
Even though I have not been able to do any physical work I continue designing and upgrading the HES technology.

I hope we can be of service to you for all your RC needs.

Isaac
Old 08-30-2006, 06:43 PM   #20
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper1
Dan,

I'm not trying to start any rumors or trouble,I was a part of the team and was very disapointed when it all went away without any warning or anybody saying anything to the members of the team.I know I wasn't the only one that this happened to,I wish the best for whoever is still involved,I was never told I wasn't a team member anymore but I just assumed,since I could never get in touch with anyone anymore.I have supported Axxis almost since the beginning and would still support them if given the chance.
Craig,

Please get a hold of me.
I am at home now recuperating.
I do want you to continue racing for Axxis if you are interested.
I am sorry that you could not get a hold of me but my health was my NUMBER ONE PRIORITY.
I hope you will understand that.
Old 08-30-2006, 08:10 PM   #21
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BATT_MAN
Eric…

Where did you hear that TRASH!
I NEVER SAID SUCH THINGS...and if you had any issues or questions why didn’t you contact me (as professionals do)

Please do not make accusations that have no basis or truth to them.

I have a very GOOD IDEA where this started and who started it … and I bet I know who told you that BS.

The only thing I mentioned to ONE PERSON was that I was interested in racing your and testing your 1:12 car. THAT WAS IT!

I would appreciate if people would JUST STOP the BS.

Whenever anyone has asked for help from me I have gone out of my way to do so. I expect to be treated the same way I treat and respect my fellow racers.

I have been extremely ill since December. I have spent most of the time either in the hospital or recuperating from serious life threatening procedures. That is why some can not get a hold of me at times.

I do not have the time to deal with these unfound and libelous accusations that seem to come all the time from the same group of persons.

Axxis Racing is still operating (in R&D) and will continue producing our HES cells and our entire line of products. My health comes first, once that is taken care of, and then I will re-start production. Until then, please stop the BS.

I will not talk about any product until it is released for sale.

I would appreciate if the unfound accusations and rumors stop. Real professionals have better things to do than libel a person. Lets race cars not behave like an OLD LADIES CLUB (unfound gossip)

I have important issues to deal with at this time, once my health is back and I feel up to it I will be back at work at my office.

Please respect my privacy and do not make FALSE ACCUSATIONS.

Also, those who really need to get a hold of me know how and have access to me.
For example, EddieO sent me an email last week and I responded within days, just ask him.

I also want to thank all of the persons that have been in touch with me either by phone or email. YOu know who you are and I thank you for your support and prayers during this very difficult times.

Thanks,

ISAAC K
Axxis Racing
There was no "slanderous or libelous" claims made, just a simple statement of fact to make certain that the record was set straight. I simply do not operate in that manner. Please also remember that the telephone works both ways (As most professionals know). As we discussed this evening, I hope that you recovery goes well and you get back up and running.

Eric Dimmick
Darkside Motorsports
KSKT Racing - #1 in SK Racing Chassis
Darkside Motorsports - "WE ARE WHAT'S NEXT." - www.darksidems.com
THE DARKSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 08:57 PM   #22
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE DARKSIDE
There was no "slanderous or libelous" claims made, just a simple statement of fact to make certain that the record was set straight. I simply do not operate in that manner. Please also remember that the telephone works both ways (As most professionals know). As we discussed this evening, I hope that you recovery goes well and you get back up and running.

Eric Dimmick
Darkside Motorsports

Eric,

This response was in GENERAL to other stuff I have heard. It was not directed towards you as I told you when I called you today.

I just read this today thus I responded.

I called you earlier today because I know you and I know the type of person you are and I respect you.
My answer towards you was simply that I did not make the comments that I was being accused of. That was it.

The rest of the response was in GENERAL and not directed towards you.
However, if records are being set staight, it is imperative that accurate and reliable information that can be verified with the source of origin be cleared before making a statement or accusation.

All I wanted to do was the same thing you did, SET THE RECORD straight. However, I contacted you by phone to get the entire story and I never acccused you personaly of anything.

Like I said, this response was in general to other issues, it was just compiled in your response.

I did not accuse you of anything and I hope that we will continue our friendship. I hope to get well soon and get back to racing.

Sorry if you misunderstood the entire response. It tends to happen in this platform.

Take care,

Isaac K
Axxis Racing

Last edited by BATT_MAN; 08-30-2006 at 09:12 PM.
Old 08-31-2006, 05:34 AM   #23
Tech Fanatic

Isaac,

It's very good to hear from you,I will give you a call later today.
Hyper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 12:05 PM   #24
Tech Rookie

I accuse this thread of sucking. Darkside- So what if you need help designing your car - typically, two heads are better than one. Additionally, lets not turn these forums into sad stories. BATT MAN- Everyone read that you were sick.... no need to bring it up in every other post, unless you are desperate for sympathy. With that being said, I wish you all the best in your recovery.

Lets get back on topic and stop with the he said she said.
"The Maestro" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 12:24 PM   #25
Tech Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Maestro
I accuse this thread of sucking. Darkside- So what if you need help designing your car - typically, two heads are better than one. Additionally, lets not turn these forums into sad stories. BATT MAN- Everyone read that you were sick.... no need to bring it up in every other post, unless you are desperate for sympathy. With that being said, I wish you all the best in your recovery.

What a A$$!!!!
And I accuse you of being a jerk!
Truggy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 12:32 PM   #26
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Maestro

I felt it necessary to set the record straight. The situation has now been resolved. I'd appreciate it that if your opinions are not constructive, you keep them to yourself. I never thought that It was right for someone to take credit for the work of others. Enough said, case closed.
KSKT Racing - #1 in SK Racing Chassis
Darkside Motorsports - "WE ARE WHAT'S NEXT." - www.darksidems.com
THE DARKSIDE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 04:24 PM   #27
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Eric, i know issac, and he would NEVER claim that he did some thing, that he did nothing to be apart of!

i cant wait for axxis to back on there feet and winning races!
Alex_kipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 09:40 PM   #28
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Isaac, sent you a pm
gmintimidator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 08:34 PM   #29
Tech Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to the pig

welcome back to better health isaac and worry not about the little stuff will go away by itself. and those of you who do know isaac personally, not just by ear, know that he has been dealing with real issues so that axxis can be here for the future. we are coming back and things will be consistant and staedy flow of inventory. welcome home isaac
the pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 08:48 PM   #30
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

good to see axxis is making a come back, Isaac bad to hear you were sick good to hear your getting better.
i have improved my driving and also some equipment, im now driving an ec, are you still part of team schumacher?
you'll have to let us all know when the site is updated cause some of your products sound so awsome especially the dischargers.
cheers, have as much fun as u can while ya get better.
regards, Joshua price
M11
SP GT
SP 5.5,17.5
aus jd 2703 is offline   Reply With Quote