http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=126473

New X10P4 Touring Car From MLP
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...&page=30&pp=30

The New F206F1 From MLP Motorsports
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=118550

F201 Body From MLP F206F1 Bodies!!!!!!
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133181

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...&page=17&pp=30

Last edited by Marty Peterson; 11-04-2006 at 02:37 PM.
Old 11-03-2006, 07:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Getting the ok from the #1 guy himself. Actually I know you are pretty covered up at MLP but you will be an advisor if this comes to be a reality. It's a forced position...just sign the papers saying you were not misstreated during the interview.
Old 11-03-2006, 08:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I see ok
Old 11-07-2006, 01:26 PM
Tech Elite

Winter is here! What are the plans for the team? Marching orders? Latest news? Is everyone going to be at Alphacats race in April with F1 and Touring cars? Can an F1 body be painted in the team colors? A VERY cool design by the way. How did I end up with the worlds dumbest dog? I swear, this thing can trip over a cordless phone! I'm making next years plans for here but I need more info... c'mon!
Old 11-09-2006, 10:51 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Hey Marty - what happened to your website...

its all "weird" today
Old 11-10-2006, 06:10 PM
Tech Master

Somwone was so kind to give me a virus and my email is the same as well!

Old 11-10-2006, 09:58 PM
Tech Elite

I had one of those trojan horse things a couple of weeks ago. I wish they could find a way to catch these idiots and put them on the street picking up trash for a year or two or six.
Old 11-10-2006, 10:12 PM
Tech Elite

Oh, I like the new web page look. Can't wait till you get all the buttons as they should be. Looks like it will be easier to travel through and get the info you want from it.
Old 11-12-2006, 07:26 AM
Tech Elite

Any update on the mounted foams for the 4wd wheel? I put mine on the carpet yesterday and all it did was slide around so much it polished the tires to the point I could comb my hair in the reflection.
Old 11-19-2006, 04:49 PM
Tech Addict

Marty,

The tracking number you gave me for the chassis returns the following on the US post office websites tracker

"There is no record of this item."

Whats the go? has it been posted or not? if it was posted how was it sent? Surface or Air mail?

I have sent you emails about this but have got no response, hence why i am once again forced to post on here.
Old 11-29-2006, 03:41 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 264 (100%+)

I just got off the phone with Marty.
He is still having computer problems.
He send out Olie's car and has two more going out this weekend.
He is having problems with the CNC still and has ruined about 10 to 15 chassis.
As soon as the CNC is fixed he will be cutting and shipping all the F1 orders.
Please be paient as he is also working a full time job.
If you have any questions please go to the web site and his phone # is posted there.
Thanks!
Old 12-04-2006, 08:34 AM
Tech Master

Hi all well we got things working again and the bugs out of it OLI your car should be there in the next day or so. I think the storm slowed it down as well. I will finish the last 4 cars this week and ship them every thing is done just need to run the top decks when I was running them last week we had Problems again but it is worked out now.

I would like to let you all know Fred AKA RC OLD MAN is not with MLP as of Sunday and he is going on to do his own thing. I wish him the best!

Hey Ben thanks I will be sending you 3 cars to test next year for your new class check them out and if you or others want they can buy the ones I send or order new ones (they will be in 190mm with touring car wheels and tires with a full shock front suspension and the rear tri pod pan car setup both 190 and 200 mm cars will run this I have also set out to have some micro shocks made and will also add a active or true front suspension to the front of our LMP Cars! these will all be D-Drive cars

RC Driver has emailed me and would like to test our cars so I will be sending them one of each come the first of the year.

We will be taking the F206F1 and the F207F1 and making one car - we had problems with the drive setup on the F206F1 melting diffs and on the F207F1 we fixed it also the batteries were move to the rear and the motor to the front center and this has worked out better.

If you ordered one of these you will get the new car ok. if there is a problem with that email me ok.

We will no longer offer chassis kits for any car! all cars will be complete rollers only!

I am working on a motor deal if it works out the motors will not cost us a penny! True Sponsor Ship in the works there!

And as for Marco I shipped it! end of story! Now I am once again shipping a New one that I have from my own car! this will be the last I am once again putting 3 new bodies in the box and some F1 decals.

This one will be shipped RMS and not standard post ok.

See there are problems and things happen but I offered to give you a full refund and it still stands so email me or PM me here and let me know what you want to do before I ship it again ok. Oh I have a Touring car I shipped here to Florida they do not have any tracking info for it as well not everything works the way one would like it to but he got his car. I also have the same problem with a touring car going to PA here in the USA.
Old 12-06-2006, 09:12 PM
Tech Elite

I let my sub run out on rc driver. I guess I should send them some mo' money. I do not want to miss this! Those guys will freak when they see those cars.
Old 12-10-2006, 01:34 AM
Tech Master

Yep MX I will be shutting down From Jan 1st to about Feb 15th 2007 one to work out some problems with the F206F1 car that will become the F207F1 I will post pictures of it and I have also emailed the people that have got there F206F1 that if they would like to send it back and get a F207F1 at no cost to them.

Yes we are finding more and nore problems with the rear drive on this car as we go. But I have fixed it on the prototype F207F1 Plus moving the batteries back to the rear and the motor to the center front gives the car a better all around handling Chassis. after I fill the rest of my orders 5 for the F206F1 I will send down 1 F207F1 2WD and one F2007 F1 4 W/D car ok

on a nother note :

Reason Well after most of the bad luck of this year and events out of our control we will shut down for about 30 to 60 days. We will support the cars and drives out there as we re-tool and get on top of things here for the new year!

We will also get our parts Anodized in British Racing Green for 2007!

For all of our cars Aluminum parts. So once this is done people with MLP Cars and the X10P4 V2 cars can send in there Aluminum parts back to MLP and within 3 days of getting them We will have the Green ones Shipped back to them!

Look Everyone it is no lie that we have had some real bad luck this year and a lot of bad moves on my part I would say this would have been from doing this from my heart and not my head.

MLP will post in the Team and Company Discussions Thread from now on - the MLP Threads for all of the MLP Cars will be here for you and I will stop by from time to time ok.

This way all of you can relay info and setups for your MLP Cars! and what ever else you want to talk about!

I have let alot of what people say in these Threads get to me and I have taken it to Heart and most of you stand by me and MLP And I thank you all for that.

Now so it is out there I make about $30.00 on chassis kits I sell and on complete cars about $50.00 as I have said before I do not do this to get rich but for the love of it!

If you think this is not true price out a MRE in just parts or a F201 and tell me what you come up with

I have sold over 500 F1 cars and chassis kits in the last 3 years and about 25 other cars. and to have under 10 people upset with me and MLP kinda puts me at my end at times!

Odd thing is I gave away over 4000.00 in product the 1st year and 2000.00 the 2nd year and another 1000.00 this year. free cars and chassis and product to help support people and a few racing series out there.

Now that things are the way they are where are these people to help out??

and for the rest of you say what you will but remember what gose around comes around!

The last few orders for the F206F1 will be shipped to you but inplace with the F207F1 2W/D cars.

Last = Car line up for 2007

X10P4 Touring car - F2007 - Champ car & F207F1 2W/D Car & The DF1 D-Drive F1 - our New Pan cars - ALMS - GT - & Vintage Racing series cars (all with full shock front suspension and Tri-pod rear shocks) Last our 4X4 Buggy.

As for the F206F1 and F201SCFPRO II will be pre-paid orders only & I hope to have the F2007 Series cars replace these. Remember if you order the F201SCFPRO II or F206F1 and not the F207F1 it will take 6 to 8 weeks for these 2 cars to ship.

Last we will keep these cars for 2007 in stock and list 5 of each at a time they will ship out within 3 days of payment! If it tells you out of stock then it is out of stock and you will need to check back at a later time!

Thank you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.