Team Kwik

Old 06-02-2006, 07:49 PM
Tech Addict

Super Star John "Ketchup Hands" Tag visiting our humble thread. I am honored. We'll see ya at the express race!
Old 06-04-2006, 08:30 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by pucho
Holly Kwik service Batman!

So I placed my order yesterday, and today I find a package in my mailbox. I was pleasantly surprise being that I only paid for standard shipping. When I open up the package I was expecting to see some Cheeso batteries bars but was happy to see they where nice intellect ones these things have a good amount of surface area, looked durable and where a pleasure to solder. I can't wait to test my new packs and motor on Sunday. Ill have to hit up Jeff for some gearing and tuning advice.
PUCHO! What up. Hope it was all good for you today. You mentioned you placed an order so that is great. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Jeff
Old 06-04-2006, 08:32 PM
Tech Master

ROAR NATIONALS

Well people......... it is a couple days away. Good luck to everyone. It should be an awesome event and hopefully some good results for the Kwik Team. See you guys in Cali for those who are attending. Any questions please let Shawn and I know.

Jeff
Old 06-05-2006, 05:48 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Good Luck Fellas!
Old 06-05-2006, 06:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Jeff- Lay it down and bring home some hardware!
Old 06-05-2006, 07:05 AM
Tech Fanatic

HP was great I felt competitive as far as that goes, No complaints here!! Unfortunately my Driving skills didn't match. Our Expert stock class is getting to be really competitive, there are at least 25-30 guys that are capable of making the A and really no one that is just running away with it...well except for Goldy he is really showing that he has what I call the IT factor: It's that intangible that you just can't learn or practice you either have it or you don't. Remember this name guys John Golden this kid will be big. He reminds me of a Young Alex Lopez but with allot more dedication and passion for the sport.

Old 06-05-2006, 07:06 AM
Tech Fanatic

Good Luck Jeff!
Old 06-05-2006, 10:54 AM
Tech Addict

Good luck Shawn and Jeff, (and jarrod even though he's on another team)!
Old 06-05-2006, 06:27 PM
Company Representative

Hi guys,

I just spoke with Shawn as he's sitting in Minneapolis waiting on his final leg to Cali. We are both pretty excited for this event as it's our first ROAR national race as a company, best of luck to Jeff and Shawn along with everyone else attending.

Shawn has left me with a supply of motors to continue shipping while he is away. If for some reason we run out of stock on anything ordered you will be contacted right away so please don't hesitate, we have some excellent deals still going on!

I should be posting some updates as I talk to the guys throughout the week!

Nick
Old 06-05-2006, 06:31 PM
Company Representative

I would like to take just a second to welcome Dave Duncan to the Kwik racing team! Welcome aboard Dave!

Nick
Old 06-07-2006, 04:37 PM
Company Representative

Default ROAR Nats!

Hi Guys,

Just had a second to listen to Jeff's 12th scale stock practice round and he's looking very fast already! I am hoping to hear from him and Shawn later in the day to get the scoop on things. I will do my best to post some updates as I get them.

Nick
Old 06-07-2006, 10:57 PM
Company Representative

First round of pictures are up on the site, not much to show today but the track and a few faces. I will be update daily as I get them from Shawn.

http://www.teamkwik.com - Link is under the updates section!

Nick
Old 06-09-2006, 01:15 AM
Company Representative

I just put some more pictures up on the site, the link is under the updates section. So far it's just been practice so not too much to report aside from Jeff being VERY VERY FAST so far! He certainly brought his A game.

Qualifying starts tomorrow so there should be more news and pictures to come!

Nick
Old 06-09-2006, 03:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Jeff Brown TQ's 1st round of stock sedan and 12th scale. Way to go. Looks like someone is Kwik.
Old 06-09-2006, 06:31 PM
Company Representative

Hi Brian, Jeff is just flying and I am smiles from ear to ear =)

We just looked over all the sheets and we are waiting for the official re-shuffle but right now it's looking like Jeff out front in both 12th stock and touring stock. I should have more pictures and updates later tonight!

Nick

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.