BANZAI Motors

You're on Page 447 of 778
Go to
  • GoT yOuR mAiL. tHaNkS mOm
  • Well, that was just weird!

    I still don't know what happened. Got your email, hit the reply

    button, and replied, then sent, and it bounced back.

    Oh well, at least you got it!!!!!!!!!
  • Just blame Scott. It was his fault lol
  • Why you gotta be ignoring your Mom, that aint cool. There must have been wool in his cat5.
  • Thanks Billy! I kept getting "reject" messages!!

    B'ner, you watching my Indians tonight??????? Fingers crossed

    we wrap it up! I'm a little worried, they won the series the year

    before I was born, wonder what will happen if they win it all!!
  • Looks like i dont have a choice but to cheer for your Indians I cant cheer for the Red Crocks. So be default im an Indians fan. lol
  • Quote: Looks like i dont have a choice but to cheer for your Indians I cant cheer for the Red Crocks. So be default im an Indians fan. lol

    Yeah, the Red Sox rate right up there with the Yank Mes.
  • Quote: Yeah, the Red Sox rate right up there with the Yank Mes.
    easy on my Yankees now! lol
  • Here is a spring chart for offroad springs ive been working on. Thought I would pass it along to all the Banzai peeps

    It should be really close. Only ones im not sure of is the Kyosho springs, they could be a tad bit off.

    Im working on a AE, Losi, Kyosho, MRC piston chart too. Its kickin my tail atm though. I knew i should have paid better attention in math classes. lol.

  • Quote: Here is a spring chart for offroad springs ive been working on. Thought I would pass it along to all the Banzai peeps

    It should be really close. Only ones im not sure of is the Kyosho springs, they could be a tad bit off.

    Im working on a AE, Losi, Kyosho, MRC piston chart too. Its kickin my tail atm though. I knew i should have paid better attention in math classes. lol.

    nice!
  • Mom, again thank you for everything. I couldn't ask for a better group of people to work with.
  • David, you are most welcome!! I really enjoy your sense

    of humor! I love people who make me laugh!!

    B'ner, WOW that's a really cool chart!! THANK YOU!!!!!!
  • Ok guys! This is it!! I'll be back after the game.

    GO INDIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • what game we watching?
  • Hi mom go cle

Similar Threads

Tags

brushless, motors