R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 06-22-2007, 05:27 PM   #5041
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Ohh Kyle the won on the LEFT dang was I wrong....JK Kyle and ya dang oval...it was so funny this after you left this oval guy came out and was tivked we were running the off-road so I did a few oval laps and smoked him with buggy and he had an Ex Oval truck it was great!
Old 06-22-2007, 05:46 PM   #5042
Tech Initiate

Send a message via Yahoo to IUsed2BFast

and Scott you forgot....Invatational Mod Truck World Champ!! lol

lol...dang....memories!

Ill definatly be calling within the next week or so...new season start in a week...so i need to show these kids up! HA...
IUsed2BFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 05:49 PM   #5043
Tech Master

oh really Kyle dont run one of your trucks this season and run Buggy with me....and Dj!
Old 06-22-2007, 06:46 PM   #5044
Tech Initiate

Send a message via Yahoo to IUsed2BFast

nah....i cant do 2 electric classes....only got 1 charger remember? and i definatly want to do gas. Maybe ill bring the buggy out every once in a whle if i bring charged Batts....lol
IUsed2BFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 08:42 PM   #5045
Tech Master

Thats what im saying cuz I only have one charger also....and ya if I can get my gas truck to work good agian then I will run gs also but I like running the cars with Banzai power!
Old 06-24-2007, 12:01 PM   #5046
Tech Adept

It was nice meting u banzaimom and banzaiscoot there at peagus! I finley got a change to meet u guys!
Cole R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 11:20 PM   #5047
Tech Master

Wow a long day for me at Hemet.....track was fun though...good job guys!
So I got the Tq in buggy(YYYYYYYAAAAAA) and in the main I spun a pinion and got back out there and got fifth.....truck well qualified 7th and first turn I hacked everyone(so sorry if I got into you I was still a litlle happy from buggy TQ) and ran like a loser and got 10th.... :[ wow that sucks......but hey the Tq made up for the bad truck race!!!

Thanx for the people who helped me this weekend!!!
~~~Banzai Rocks~~~

So what did you guys think of the track and how did you guys do?
Old 06-24-2007, 11:44 PM   #5048
Tech Addict

Send a message via AIM to Johnny_S.

Thank god I qualified well in the first qualifiers. My 2nd stock truck run was pretty lame. The brand new motor that I bought was slower than hell out there, and because of that came off above 150. I inspected it further and concluded that it was the brushes. Normal 767 brushes will wear out in 1 run in that heat (even with the motor running much cooler) and the brushes that came with the motor didn't even change color or wear down the serrations. In 19t, one of my wheel pins pulled out and destroyed the rim.

In the stock main, qualified 6th, ended up in the very back on the start and was in 5th for most of the race. I got taken out after making a clean pass and ended up finishing 6th. In 19t, I qualified 5th. I ran decent throughout the first 4:30, and while in 5th, my right front trailing arm decides to shatter when landing the double after the straight perfectly. Luckily the timer was running out and I ran the rest of the race with only 3 tires. Finished 8th.

The best part of the day was the 19t truck main, Bill Koch was doing so bad he felt that answering his phone was better than finishing. The guys are like, "You broke bill?". All he says is "nah, I just pulled over to answer my phone, told them I'd call them back".
Johnny_S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 11:53 PM   #5049
Tech Master

Also tight hair Jermey!
Old 06-25-2007, 10:14 AM   #5050
Tech Master

Thanks zach, you ran good this weekend.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:20 AM   #5051
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Great weekend of racing. JBRL was another great show. 20 mains and got done by 6!

Banzai had a strong showing. I got 2nd in exp stk buggy, 3rd in mod buggy, and 4th in 4wd.

Steve betts TQ and won exp stk buggy. I think he TQ'd 19T but broke on the first lap!

Mcduffy put in some good runs but did not see his finishes. There were some good runs from the FHR guys as well. Sorry my brain gets full fast. I will have full results from the race including updated points at www.jimmybabcock.com as soon as Jimmy sends them my way.

Thanks for all the support Scott and Judi. It was good to see you out at Hemet even if you could not race! Motors ran flawless all day, even in the brutal heat!

WWW.CASPER-RC.COM TLR and Tekin setups
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 11:21 AM   #5052
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Yup, I TQ'd and won Exp 2wd stock (thanks to Casper, Erik Elliot and whoever else was battling for letting me runaway with the race)

19T was a whole 'nother story I didnt get much practice in (had a diff loosening problem) Although I probably got more in than Ryan did Not a real good first run, broke about 6 six laps into the 2nd qual. Ended up qualifying 4th. Started the race, went 1 and a half corners and broke a Losi spindle on the first set of doubles . Oh well.

Motors ran great as usual all day!! Thanks again for the help Scott and Judi!!

KYOSHO AMERICA.com -Peakmotors.com - kyoshoforum.com - Team SlantEyEs - Hardkore Paint - JBRL Off Road Series - JConcepts.net
nc-hopsing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 11:26 AM   #5053
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Oh trust me. We did not mean to let you go! LOL

I am just glad I finally got a decent run in stk buggy! LOL You guys have been kicking my butt!

I know I am tied for first now in mod buggy. That elliot kid is getting too fast. I drove a little too conservative in mod buggy and made one too many mistakes and he caught me. Oh well. It was a fun race.

Stk buggy was a pain. I thought I was in for another long main. I was reeling in 2-4 (you were already gone Steve!) and then my own stupid mistakes! I was able to pull it together though and get by and run my own race. It was a fun track out there this year. Looking forward to the shootout! Just hope I get my tires in time!

WWW.CASPER-RC.COM TLR and Tekin setups
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 11:30 AM   #5054
Company Representative

Thanks for the updates gang. Sounds like we did pretty good. We'll have to keep an eye on Erik. He's getting a little too fast.

BanzaiScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 11:43 AM   #5055
Tech Elite

Casper will let me know when the results are up, and

I'll go in and get them and post them here.

From what I've read so far, you guys did an awesome job

as always! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!

Banzai customers, please post your results as some have

already done! Thank you all!!

Halversons: Thanks for the use of the motor home while we

were there. I'm in for the satellite!!!!!!!!

Ryan, the trailer is terrific!!!!! The air was great, and not having

to use the "outhouse" was REALLY great!!!!!!

Judi
BanzaiMom is offline   Reply With Quote