Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BANZAI Motors

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2006, 10:28 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

fellas you know its hard out here for a pimp. either way, socal it is, see you then. also bakersfield is the weekend after, or are you doing the gas champs at kz?
Old 04-18-2006, 11:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

What up Garrison Paul!?! Hey guys this is Marcus Black, I also run for Banzai. But I'm here as well to help and shoot the breeze about whatever. Felles, I don't know you man but congrats on the recent wins! late
Old 04-19-2006, 05:27 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Just thought i'd drop in and say hello to all the team mates.If anyone has any question fell free to ask..

Curtis May
Old 04-19-2006, 09:14 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Judi wanted me to pass on the following message!

"Hi Guys, I registered 4 days ago, still can't post. Charlie B. is
working on the problem for me.

I'll be in here as soon as I can!!!!

Judi"
Old 04-19-2006, 06:46 PM
Tech Elite

Hi guys! I can finally post, guess we forgot to check a box. Glad to see all my Team boys in here. All of you have a lot of knowledge, so you can handle questions! Customers feel free to ask any questions.

In the meantime, you've been having fun! For those who don't know. that's Charlie B.'s face in his Road Warrior picture!! Charlie's now teaching computer graphics to kids!

We're working on all the new stuff. Some of it will be on the web-site first of the week. So, stay tuned!

Thanks Eddie for the thread! More team guys will be checking in soon!

Congrats to Marcus Black for winning the Losi Race! That's Banzai's first Losi race win in Florida!

Judi

Where are you Ryan James???
Old 04-19-2006, 10:20 PM
Tech Regular

Judi,

Is this your first post??? Good to see you on here!
Old 04-19-2006, 11:32 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

WOOHOO...Judi made it! When she says kids, she meant COLLEGE KIDS...19-24 year olds. More or less young adults. Ill help you all out as much as i can..but being one of a VERY few Onroad drivers, ill do my best to answer anything here. ROCK ON BANZAI! Remember..a TRUE Banzai win is when u win 1st place at a big race and spin ur bandana and yell "BANZAI!!!!" How many times you all done that? hehe
Old 04-20-2006, 12:45 AM
Tech Master

Van Air- I have no idea what you're talking about becuz I've yet to attain pimp status but I'm sure its tough out there playa. I actually don't know if I'll be attending either of those two races but I'd imagine it would be the gas champs at KZ. Right now I'm just really psyched about hitting all of the JBRL onroad races because its like starting fresh in a brand new hobby. Other than that the rest of my "for sure" schedule for the year is as follows;

Reedy Touring car race (as a Losi rep...not racing)
Hot Rod Shootout (I know you'll be there)
Stock Nationals
Mod Nationals
On-road race in Vegas
Reedy Truck race (if it happens)

I can't wait for this Sunday man, but we'd better get there early for a pit spot.

Marcus- Thank you and congrats to you (and EG) as well. You did an awesome job and I know Judi was way psyched about the win. In fact, Losi was pretty excited too. The more TL cars out front the better. You might have to hop on a plane with Eddie and come hang out this summer.

Charlie- Ok I'm making it official now...I will never have a "true Banzai win;" because my head shape does not support bandanas.
Old 04-20-2006, 01:59 AM
Super Moderator

DOH! anyone has a head for a bandana!! Heck..my triangle head can fit in one....it can't be any worse then that!
Old 04-20-2006, 06:04 AM
Tech Master

Jeremy- thanks man. Yea I think I might try to make a race out there in California sometime this summer, never been there heard it was mad fun.

Charlie B.- I have a head the size of a watermelon. Do they make them in XXXXXXL? haha
Old 04-20-2006, 10:26 AM

Cool Judi made it on here!

Jeremy what class or classes are you going to run on sunday? I'll be there too so there will be a few of us Banzai guys running around. I'm thinking I'll run stock and 19T. Should be fun!

See you guys on Sunday!

Greg Etter
Old 04-20-2006, 10:56 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Black
Jeremy- thanks man. Yea I think I might try to make a race out there in California sometime this summer, never been there heard it was mad fun.

Charlie B.- I have a head the size of a watermelon. Do they make them in XXXXXXL? haha

Well...u can always double up the Bandanas. Judi....time to get soem BAnzai Bandanas printed out. We gotta roll in style now!
Old 04-20-2006, 12:24 PM
Tech Master

gangsta style
Old 04-20-2006, 02:38 PM
Tech Master

Yetiman- Right now I'm planning on expert 19t. I might run stock too...but I don't know if I can invest that much money into a car that isn't meant to jump.
Old 04-20-2006, 07:10 PM
Tech Elite

Derek- Yes, that was my first post. You know how I hate computers, so you should be very proud of me!!

Greg, were you surprised to see me in here??? Good luck at the JBRL race this weekend.

The new Epic 19t will be on the web-site first of the week. Team guys, if you want one, give a yell. Scott is working his fingers to the bone getting things ready, doing double duty, Jason is on vacation!!!!

In the "got to know column" Charlie B.'s car got stolen last night!

The "Iron Man" running on-road!! Good luck at the JBRL race too, will see you tomorrow!!

Judi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.