R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 05-13-2006, 08:27 PM   #181
Tech Master

Keith- Will do. You can always email me at [email protected] too if it would be easier fo find a place to race/meet.
Old 05-13-2006, 10:53 PM   #182
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Yeah Happy Mothers day to you Judi. It has been too long since I have seen you. I can hardly wait to see you for the JBRL race in a couple weeks so we can sit down and talk!

WWW.CASPER-RC.COM TLR and Tekin setups
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 11:08 AM   #183
Tech Master

Judi--Check your e-mail, I sent you an e-mail this morning not only to wish you a Happy Mothers Day (once again and well deserved) but also to ask you a question I need an answer to....... Gotcha thinkin don't I...
KWHIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 01:31 PM   #184
Tech Elite

Casper, Thank You! It's been a great Mother's Day! I'm so excited to finally
be able to see you and sit down and yada-yada with you! I wish I could meet all the team guys all over the country and talk with them too. So far, Eddie Garrison has traveled here for the Shoot-Out, but so many more I would
love to meet face to face. Talking on the phone is neat, and I feel like I know so many of you!!

Keith, back at ya'! If you need more info, I'll be checking in on and off all day.

Judi
BanzaiMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 02:23 PM   #185
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Cool

to everyone on this board jimmy babcock is trying to build up the electric offroad turn out at hotrod hobbies on tuesdays and saturdays, in preperation for the offroad shootout in july. so if you have the time and can my the trip try and come out. last night we had a stock, 19t, and mod classes.
vanair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 06:18 PM   #186

BanzaiMom,

I hope your having a great Mother's Day. I'll talk to you soon.

Greg......
Yetiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 12:58 AM   #187
Tech Master

Default Hot Rods

It would be awesome if we could start getting out to Hot Rods for some offroad action. It would be a great place to test motors too so hopefully we can get out there soon. The next two weeks are gonna be tough with the on-road JBRL in Bakersfield followed by the Offroad JBRL and Reedy race the next week. After that though I think there are some free weeks so if anyone would like to go out there and pit/run together then please post it on here and maybe we can all get out there for some fun.

Of course I would like to say Happy Mothers day to Judi and all of the Banzai (and non-banzai) moms cruisin around out there today.

Also, I haven't seen any pics on here for that contest yet. I didn't realize that it would be so hard to find people with beat up bodies...of course mine are generally so ugly that maybe I just started to think it was the norm.

Anyways, I hope all the of the Banzai family are doing well. Also I'm sure there are plenty of people on here looking to get the edge in the motor department and would like to try something new. All I can say is that the Banzai rep and results speak for themselves. Plus, lets not forget that their colors are red and black. That little piece of sexy right there is enough to pick one up; So check out your local hobby shop (or the banzai website if no one carries us near you) and place an order. The team runs Banzai because we believe in the company and the product. Let them make a believer out of you.

Alright, Law and Order is on and I'm still reeling from part one of the Grey's Anatomy season finale. I think I need some kenny g and an oatmeal bath. I'll see you all at the track.

Happy trails
Old 05-15-2006, 08:11 PM   #188
Tech Elite

Jeremy, thanks for the Mother's Day greeting, and for all the great things you said about Banzai. Banzai really is a family, and we couldn't do it without all our great team drivers and loyal customers!! MY BOYS!!"

Colorado racers, heads up!! There is a brand new track in Grand Junction and they are having their first big race this week-end. Andy is a great guy and the owner of Desert Hobbies Raceway. If you can, try to make the trip, I hear the track is well worth it!

Sunday, May 21st, is the second on-road JBRL race at Racers Haven in Bakersfield.
Good luck to all who are making the trip. Greg Etter will be there, Jeremy and Vanair are you guys going??

Also, this week-end in Florida is another Florida series race. Marcus Black will be attending. Tyler Noel, will you be there??

Anyone else have any races they need to post for this week??

Judi
Old 05-15-2006, 10:14 PM   #189
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

happy mothers day as well judi ! yes jeremy and i will be at racers haven, i think i will be tring my hand at 19t sportsman at this race as well as stock.
vanair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 02:00 PM   #190
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to nutfluff

Anyone around here want to sponsor a well off white boy for just pennies a day??

Sup SoCal?!

I, too, can attest to Banzai power. These people OWN SoCal offroad.
nutfluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 09:21 PM   #191
Tech Elite

Hey Nutfluff!! What does that mean?

Or should I NOT ask??

Are you coming to the next JBRL at Pegasus? Come over and say "Hi" or do I know you?? Thanks for the compliment!

Vanair, Jeremy, Greg, good luck at the JBRL On-Road this week-end, and most of all have fun!! Marcus, you too in Florida!

Judi
Old 05-16-2006, 10:12 PM   #192
Tech Master

-NutFluff

I can sponsor you...with endless glee. I would also like to say that I'm a huge fan of your signature. Its a very mainstream, but often overlooked quote. Its too bad that so many people just overlooked that movie and got hooked on happy gilmore (which was still great)

Judi-

You may know the nut. He's always racing down at SoCal and he travels to a bunch of the JBRL races. I believe what he meant was that Banzai owns Socal offroad...aka...we are the bomb, the shizzle, the bad mamma jammas, the fire sauce tucked into the grilled stuft burrito, the big pair of nail clippers that slams right through that overgrown big toe nail, the big lebowski, the man the myth and the legend, and for lack of a better term...r/c gods.
Old 05-16-2006, 10:30 PM   #193
Tech Elite

Jeremy, No, I meant what does Nutfluff mean??

I don't know Happy Gilmore either?? Have I lived a sheltered life or what?? Me, stuck on the freeway on the way to the ORIGINAL Woodstock! Want to know more about those days?? For those of you that don't know, YES, I am that old!!

You make me laugh so hard, I love the toe-nail one!!

Judi
Old 05-16-2006, 10:34 PM   #194
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Black

Jeremy you covered us pretty good with your explanation!!!

Banzaimom- I have fun regardless of what I do. Hopefully I won't be witness to anymore nitro brawls but you never know bout us Florida people
Old 05-16-2006, 11:09 PM   #195
Tech Adept

Jermey good luck with the on road thing this weekend. Hopefully you can do as good ad I did there.
R. James is offline   Reply With Quote