R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 05-10-2006, 08:29 AM   #166
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

I have recieved confirmation that Ryan Dunford has a sever itch to race again and will make all possible efforts to make the Pegasus race. We will need to get him to So Cal for one day before that to knock off all the rust!

WWW.CASPER-RC.COM TLR and Tekin setups
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 11:57 AM   #167
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Judi...Yes no one showed up....
Old 05-10-2006, 12:18 PM   #168
Tech Elite

Curtis, wow! That's a shame!

Jeremy, I'll check here in the motor room again. Maybe they're here in this room in one of the "stacks"!

Casper, YAHOOOOOO! Bring that ole race buddy with you!

Keith, no shirts that small, but I'd sure love to see Mason. He's got a motor sponsor already. Your motors should be there today!

Judi
BanzaiMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 02:26 PM   #169
Tech Master

Judi--Thank you very much for the update on the motors. I might just have to leave work to go check (I left and they came)..... I'll make sure Mason makes an appearance!

Keith Whisler--Slingshot Batteries

Last edited by KWHIS; 05-11-2006 at 12:00 PM.
KWHIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 04:47 PM   #170
Tech Elite

When I registered here on R/C Tech, I saw the welcome notice at the top of the page, but I couldn't post. I contacted Charlie B. who is a monitor on here, and he contacted someone to fix it, and they did. I NEVER did receive a confirmation email.

Almost everyday now I get an email from someone who registers, they see the same welcome as I did, but still can not post, and never receive an email. Ryan James had to change his email address to finally be able to post.

Have any others of you had this problem?? And how did you solve it??

Judi
Old 05-11-2006, 07:28 PM   #171
Tech Master

No problems for me Judi......

Keith
Old 05-12-2006, 01:57 AM   #172
Tech Master

Default Contest

Alright boys and girls, here's the deal. The other day I arrived upstairs at work to find a stack of custom painted bodies for a Losi XXX buggy sitting on my desk. Apparently they have just been lying around so they decided I should take them because they figured that if anyone could use a decent body...it was me. Well I've decided that instead of keeping them I will give them away to those that prove to be worthy right here on r/c tech. Each month Banzai will present a different challenge and the person that completes that challenge the awesome-est...? will be the lucky winner of a custom painted xxx body. I realize that the month is halfway over but I'm gonna drop a challenge right now anyways and see whether or not this thing sparks interest.

Your task for the month of May is to prove to me that you need a new body more than anyone else. I wanna see pictures of some hideous, beat up, melted, scratched, taped together, unable to be identified without dna type of bodies. I know they're out there; and I know that a brand new body could turn that tired old car into a sweet revitalized machine.

The only catch is that it must be a Losi XXX buggy body (mounted on the car) and there must be a Banzai sticker somewhere on the car. Feel free to post pictures right here on R/C tech.net in this forum or mail your pictures to;

Team Losi
4710 E. Guasti rd
Ontario, CA 91761 Attention Jeremy

We will list the top five as voted on by our expert panel of judges and the top two will be the winners of brand new bodies for the month of may.

Good luck to everybody and thank you for your continued support both on and off the forum. You guys are the ones that have made Banzai what it is..."The Best"
Old 05-12-2006, 07:22 AM   #173
Tech Master

But Jeremy, they won't fit my MF2.....

Keith Whisler--Slingshot Batteries
Old 05-12-2006, 08:05 PM   #174
Tech Adept

Jeremy I think you need to give a few to nick sava he has so pretty ugly looking bodies.
R. James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 01:39 AM   #175
Tech Master

Ryan- I'll bet I could stash at least one away for Nick. They're actually pretty cool. They will also be signed by someone of significance as well. I'm not talking about someone lame like myself either I mean legitimately awesome signatures.

Keith- Dude your stuff never looks thrashed...you would have to intentionally destroy your truck to win anyways.
Old 05-13-2006, 09:34 AM   #176
Tech Master

Jeremy--I guess I'm gonna have to thank you for that comment... Maybe I need to drive a little bit harder. By the way, be sure to come talk to me at the next JBRL as I have some questions for you... Or if I happen to see you before then, we need to talk... I was gonna hit SoCal tomorrow until I realized it was my wifes first Mothers Day (forgetting this would be very hazordous to my heath), so I'm going to try to hit SoCal next weekend to break in my new Banzai power....
Old 05-13-2006, 12:13 PM   #177
Tech Elite

Even I don't know who Jeremy is getting to sign the body! Should be interesting and fun!!

Hey, has anyone noticed I am no longer a "Tech Rookie" ?? I am now a "Tech
Initiate"?? What does that mean?

Keith, yes, your health is in grave danger if you aren't there for Mother's Day!
And may I suggest a great gift from Mason to his mom??

Judi
Old 05-13-2006, 04:12 PM   #178
Tech Master

Judi--Mason and I have been busy in our lab devising the perfect Mother's Day present. Speaking of Mother's Day, Happy Mother's Day to you BanzaiMom.... It can't be easy being the mother of all us boys...

I think "tech initiate" means you have been accepted, but you are still being watched.....
Old 05-13-2006, 04:18 PM   #179
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 166 (98%+)

Hey Judi, got the checkpoints Friday! Will get M/O in mail as soon as I can.

Thanks Judi!

Vision Racing Products (VRP)- www.visionracingproducts.com
"Smiley" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2006, 05:54 PM   #180
Tech Elite

Hey Smiley! Glad they arrived ok. Can't wait to hear what you and Dan think about them!! Wish your Mom a "Happy Mother's Day" from all of us!!

Keith, thank you! I have to admit, I have the greatest bunch of guys in the world, you and all the other team guys are all "my boys" and I appreciate all of you!!

Love a good conspiracy, ask Jeremy, so, I'm still being watched!
Wonder what I get after this!! Hey Harjo, did you see, no longer a rookie!

Judi