Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions
Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components >

Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 12:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Stampede
So....does this mean you're going?

Hey Doodad:... Well, My wife thinks she is going to go in tonight! I hope we deliver soon so I CAN go!

Max: LOL, yeah APL is always smack talkin..

Mike: Good to see you pop in the forum again, If I get to go to the Nats then I will see you there!

Damon
Old 03-01-2007, 01:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

looks like im not gonna be able to make it out to practice tonight...roads are really bad over here....I'll be there for the trophy race for sure!!!!

Max K
Old 03-01-2007, 01:46 PM
Tech Apprentice

Jason - Got your stuff...prepare for the Zen-like clear consciousness, and hightened state of mental awareness that comes from being glitch free!

Max/APL/etc - I seem to remember a Diggity car winning last years 12th stock trophy race...and it wasn't either of you guys! I'll be running a Digs car Saturday too.

Denney
Old 03-01-2007, 02:03 PM
Tech Regular

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout! No glitchy! No glitchy!
We could flood the field with DD cars this weekend.
Denney- Prepare to be lapped repeatedly in TC!

Jason
Old 03-01-2007, 02:09 PM
Tech Apprentice

I won't be running my Mabuchi motor like I did last time I beat you in stock, I'll actually use a Cobalt this time...with all 6 cells...and foam tires...and I won't be driving left handed...with both eyes open...sober...I think you get the point...
Old 03-01-2007, 02:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Denney
I won't be running my Mabuchi motor like I did last time I beat you in stock, I'll actually use a Cobalt this time...with all 6 cells...and foam tires...and I won't be driving left handed...with both eyes open...sober...I think you get the point...

Denney: If you want any of those used parts replaced with new ones just let me know. I figured since the parts were from my 2nd car that I only ran twice then you wouldnt mind anyway! I do remember the trophy race last year, I cant believe you beat me in TC?

Max: Me either, roads are crazy and it looks like we will have our baby by tomorrow I HOPE!!

Digs
Old 03-01-2007, 07:15 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)
Default A$$ whoopin

Originally Posted by Max K
Man john (apl)...smack talkin already.lol. we'll see whos showing who the right line on sat. BTW thanks for only knowing atleast 2 diggity cars and excluding the one that woops on you all the time!!!!!!

Max K
not all the time, i put a good whoopin on ya a bunch a times . anyway, fresh team scream motor, and new promatch cells this weekend, i think ill do ok. lol, look out!! also learned some speed secrets in detroit last weekend, lol, top secret. , lol, deathstar rules
Old 03-01-2007, 11:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Apl Hed
also learned some speed secrets in detroit last weekend, lol, top secret

Yeah, I know that secret!! I got that secret off ya in 99
Old 03-02-2007, 04:12 AM
Tech Regular

Now that apple's got all this extra power, he can launch his car from the track with greater distance and accuracy.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:22 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Stampede
Now that apple's got all this extra power, he can launch his car from the track with greater distance and accuracy.

True that!! Longer slides on his lid! or possibly indent the wall?
Old 03-02-2007, 03:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Cool ! HOT - DIGGITY DESIGNS !

Hey Digs , you were right mine and Arvin's 3D12 arrived in two days !
I bet you can predict the total lunar eclipse and when it will be visible in eastern North America. and how much you can expect to see.
Could you give me a date so I can keep an good eye out for it !
-And Please tell me there will be No more Snow this year !!!! -

Thank You Digs !!!!
Old 03-02-2007, 04:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by KAHUNA
Hey Digs , you were right mine and Arvin's 3D12 arrived in two days !
I bet you can predict the total lunar eclipse and when it will be visible in eastern North America. and how much you can expect to see.
Could you give me a date so I can keep an good eye out for it !
-And Please tell me there will be No more Snow this year !!!! -

Thank You Digs !!!!

Too Funny Tom well if my predictions are correct then you guys shall be expecting a blizard in about 1-2 days since its a blizard over here today in Michigan

Let me know if you need any setup help, if you scroll down a couple guys have posted their setups: Jason (Stampede) is basicly running the same setup as most of us as well as Dave G!

Let me know how it turns out for ya!!

Damon
Old 03-02-2007, 10:35 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Diggity

True that!! Longer slides on his lid! or possibly indent the wall?

no more of that, i installed my rollover antenna. ill see yall in the 'A' at wmrc sat. peace.......out
Old 03-04-2007, 11:04 AM
Tech Addict

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Apl Hed
no more of that, i installed my rollover antenna. ill see yall in the 'A' at wmrc sat. peace.......out

well made it to the A main, but was taken out of contension . i had been trying different rollouts all day, had it perfect for the main. i got driven through from behind , i guess my spur gear had too many teeth, lol. i got driven into the board at end of straight and broke the ear off my servo , no broken blocks, or arms, just my servo ear, lol i cant believe that happened. but youre car was dialed digs, ill have to redeem myself at the nats. c-yall L8R

john mcintosh
Old 03-05-2007, 04:25 AM
Tech Regular

The 3D12 qualified 2nd & 3rd on Sat. Me and Max were trying to catch James Brink all day. Had first in the main for a few laps. After that, hung on James' bumper for a while. Then came the stuff. Got marshalled. Squeezed too hard. Nose first, right back into the same board. Watched Max go by. Spent the next few minutes trying to get around Max but couldn't. Max finished 2nd while I came in right behind him. Lap times were right there, just couldn't keep it clean. Car was dialed all day, though. Bring on the Nats!
Apple- To bad about the main. You would've been right there, too.

Jason

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.