R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 04-03-2006, 10:34 AM   #16
Tech Regular

Send a message via AIM to Eddie Garrison

Thats GREAT you guys are sponsoring the Pan Car race there. Good way to get some exposure. I talked to Jon at Express Motors the other day and said he was checking you out. Thats good to hear as well. I'll speak to you soon. L8R.

-EG
Old 04-03-2006, 01:59 PM   #17
Tech Rookie

Hey Eddie man whats up? This is David from PC man. We met at the Battle a few weeks ago. Hey I just wanted to say thanks for the setup help and the use of that speedo. Also thanks for the motor help in stock. That motor was a pig. Did you use the tight lines brushes on mine or which ones? Anyway, if you are in PC anytime, stop by and the first ones on me man. See you soon at the track.

David C.
dirtracer18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 02:31 PM   #18
Tech Regular

David - Yeah man hows it going? I will FOR SURE take you up on the offer if I am in PC anytime soon. My boy Marcus use to bartend down at the Tikki Bar. No prob on the help man. Yeah I did use the Enduro700's on your motor as well. C U soon man. L8

-EG
Old 04-03-2006, 03:16 PM   #19
Tech Rookie

Send a message via AIM to Tight Lines

We REALLY appreciate all the support guys. We are having some issues with our machine shop and getting some our products underway. I'll let you know when we have them ready to ship. Thanks again.
Tight Lines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 07:39 AM   #20
Tech Rookie

We want to congratulate team drivers Marcus Black and Eddie Garrison on their great runs at the Losi Off-Road Championships. Marcus won the overall in 2wd Stock and Eddie finished 3rd overall in Stock Truck and 6th overall in 2wd Stock. GREAT JOB GUYS !!!!
Old 04-11-2006, 11:38 AM   #21
Tech Regular

Paul - Thanks for the support on the race man. Yeah Marcus ran REALLY good. I actually won the 2nd truck main but had some brain failure the rest of the mains. All and all, a good event though.

-EG
Old 04-18-2006, 10:12 AM   #22
Tech Regular

Hey Paul?...Whats the news on the Bushing Drills and the motor tools? I got some guys this weekend that REALLY liked the drill and bushing popper and wanted to know when they would be available? Thanks. See you this weekend.

-EG
Old 04-19-2006, 12:22 AM   #23
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Black

Paul, thank for everything man. With help of Eddie and Banazi Motors, I was able to pull off a pretty wild win at the Losi Race. Let me know when we get in some bushing poppers. Those were HOT at the Losi race this year. I think everyone used mine but me,,,lol. Shoot me a PM or gimme a call, and let me know those release dates on the bushing poppers. late
MB-
Old 04-19-2006, 07:10 AM   #24
Tech Elite

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hey, Paul. Nice stuff.

Super happy with the motor bushing reamer.
Jon Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 07:35 AM   #25
Tech Rookie

Black - No problem man. AWESOME runs at the event man. You did GREAT. I am in the proccess of finding a new machine shop for all the bushing poppers and brush hood alignment toosl right now. HOPEFULLY, we can have them ready by the end of May.

Jon - Thanks allot. Sorry for the mixup on the payment. We have everything ironed out now.
Old 04-28-2006, 09:50 AM   #26
Tech Rookie

We now have back in stock our Bushing Hand Drill as well as our Bearing and Motor Lube.

Black - We talked to a new machine shop that is looking pretty good to have the bushing tool and brush hood tool to be ready by the middle to end of May. Good news!
Old 05-02-2006, 02:59 PM   #27
Tech Regular

Paul - Thats good to know man. I know the guys around the track here will be gald to know when they are available. Keep us posted. Nice shot of Black on the web sight. That guy. Hey, who did your motors Marcus?

-EG
Old 05-05-2006, 01:41 AM   #28
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Black

Yep EG I give you mad props on the motors again this year!! I was pulling wheelies in 2wd stock. Thanx again bro. You still coming to regionals in August?? Hit me up 8508198732
Old 05-05-2006, 10:50 AM   #29
Tech Regular

When are they in August? Mod nats are in August as well.

-EG
Old 05-22-2006, 03:16 PM   #30
Tech Rookie

We still have allot of our Enduro 700's and Enduro 800's in stock. They are going fast. These are the brushes Marcus Black won the Losi Off-Road Champinships with. They are GREAT stock motor brushes. Soon to be in stock is the XXX Enduros. These are the longest lasting modified brushes we have seen. They should be in stock by the first week of June. So keep checking the site for all the news and updates on our products.

Last edited by Tight Lines; 06-02-2006 at 07:40 AM.