R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 02-11-2007, 10:49 AM   #91
Tech Initiate

We have 3 cars in the A mains at the birds. 2 in 19t sportsman and 1 in 19t brushless. We had 3 cars in the B main bump ups last night.
One 5th place and one 3rd place finish. And one of our boys crashed out.

The B mains where some of the best and hardest racing i've seen in a long long time. A couple of our mod drivers are back in the C main mod class and in C main 12th scale. Thanks to all that have made this week so much fun!
DCARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 02:51 PM   #92
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Brian and Duane.. Congrats on your awsome run in 19T this past weekend at The Birds. I know you been working real hard on your oval program the last 9 months. Looks like its all paying off. Congrats to you and your Team on a great showing . Look foward to seeing ya's on the Easly SC Oval home of the 2007 ROAR Paved Nats......

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 10:47 AM   #93
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Thanks Tag, and congrats to all the eXpress drivers who made the show in the various on-road classes, and the win in stock foam.

Looking forward to getting back outside. It was great to see you at the Birds, and hope to see you some at Easley.

Brian
RC Professor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:19 AM   #94
Tech Initiate

I would like to say Great Job to team driver Chris Caldwell of Florida for giving RCPROFESSOR its first National victory in the Top Fuel class at the Winter Drag Nationals in Titusville FL. last week. Chris piloted his hot rod at 84 plus MPH in 1.6 seconds to take the victory in the finals. Thanks Chris!
Old 03-15-2007, 10:29 AM   #95
Tech Regular

Here are a few pics from the event. Chris runs the Top Fuel class, open motors, and 10 cell battery packs. Chris was running an 8 turn quad. These cars basically don't have a speed control- they have a small servo and microswitch that applies the voltage from all 10 cells direct to the motor. 8 turns with 10 cells- that's fast!
Attached Thumbnails
RC Professor-p3040047.jpg   RC Professor-p3040024.jpg   RC Professor-p3040020.jpg   RC Professor-p3040019.jpg  
Old 04-16-2007, 06:48 PM   #96
Tech Initiate

I want to congradulate Brian on his 6th place A Main finish at the ROAR carpet oval Nats this past weekend In the Stock class.

I also want to let you all know we are in the process up updating to the new Competition Electronic matchers We will be matching a new batch of Cells soon. Thanks all for your support.
Old 04-16-2007, 07:19 PM   #97
Tech Champion

Congrats Brian and Duane.. See ya sat if your going.. I'll be there tommorow to get 1 last warm up in...

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
Old 04-25-2007, 06:57 PM   #98
Tech Champion

Brian.. Got any wheel disc's .. I could use some Yellow would be nice..I got to find that tenth up front... See ya sat was good running sat with ya's...

Old 04-26-2007, 11:46 AM   #99
Tech Initiate

Tag,
Brian has been stuck in meetings at work this week. I talked to him on the phone and he can hook you up with the orange dots .... They are good for a 10th up front....... or he has blue dots that are good for a 10th on the back end.... He will have some at the track Saturday for you.

He said that your car is not to far off the pace...... You need to get those tires broke in real good ....... they get faster the more runs you get on them. In TC the cs27's are fastest on the first runs not true on the Oval track.

Have fun see ya Sat!
Old 04-30-2007, 06:02 AM   #100
Tech Champion

Brian.. FYI that gear I tried needed another 350 ft to get wound up..No less my car was Looossseee in the main.. I'll se ya sat when you make it over there... Great racing this weekend. We need to put some salt on that Pepper....

Old 05-10-2007, 03:31 PM   #101
Tech Regular

Tag, you plan on making it out to Easley this weekend? Hopefully the rain will hold off. If you make it down, bring me some motor springs.

See ya Sat.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:03 PM   #102
Tech Champion

I'll be there with bells on.. Yea I got some Rosewood gang coming too. There gona play touring . Brandon and Anthony and a few others. See ya there.

Old 06-14-2007, 11:14 AM   #103
Tech Regular

Default 2007 ROAR Offroad Nationals

I want to wish team drivers Dustin and JP Richards the best of luck this weekend as they run the 2007 ROAR Offroad Nationals in Albuquerque, NM. Good luck guys!
Old 06-17-2007, 06:29 PM   #104
Tech Initiate

Congratulations to Dustin Richards! For his great showing at the ROAR Electric off road Nationals!

Dustin finished 2nd in Three A mains this weekend Stock Truck, Stock buggy and 19t-4wheel drive. Great job Dustin. The Losi boy wonder just could not be beat this weekend sorry Dustin.

Congratulations to JP Richards he was TQ and now the Roar Nation Champ in Jr Stock buggy! Great job JP !

Fred Richards pulled out a 5th in the A in the masters class. Now this is one tuff racing family. Thanks Guys for your years of support to RC professor.
Old 07-19-2007, 10:09 AM   #105
Tech Regular

Well, I need to wish my dad a Happy Birthday today- the big 5-0! Happy Birthday!