R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions

Old 06-08-2006, 02:28 PM   #46
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCARD
Brian you have PM......

Call Me tonight
Got it...thanks.

Dustin- sent you an email.
RC Professor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 08:24 AM   #47
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I just wanted to give a big thanks to the Proff. for the horsepower this weekend.

I ran the Scoors {Southwest Central Ohio Offroad Racing Series} race and I was Tq and won Stock Truck and I was second in Mod Buggy. The Proff batteries ran strong all weekend although they are 8 months old and ran 2 times a week. This series is 6 races at tracks around Ohio with a champ crowned in each class at the end of 6 races. There are trophies and free stuff at each event with trophies and grand prizes at the end of the 6 races. For more info on this series than go to www.SCOORS.com

If you are looking for batteries that will stand up to continued abuse that the average racer puts on batteries than get the Proff power. You will not be disappointed as these are some of the best packs I have ran.
Old 06-09-2006, 01:42 PM   #48
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)
Send a message via AIM to xrayaustin

Hey prof Luis doesn't have a profile on RC Tech but he wanted me to tell you thanks and he appreciates it.!

2010 cleveland indoor champs and 2011 snowbird nationals 17.5 stock A main winner
xrayaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 05:51 PM   #49
Tech Regular

Dustin- Congrats on your performance this weekend. As always, thanks for your support.

Austin- Thanks. How has on-road been going in Florida?
Old 06-15-2006, 04:59 AM   #50
Tech Initiate

Just a quick note to anyone trying to contact us using the [email protected] rcprofessor.com email address. We are having problems receiving email since this past weekend. Please use the yahoo address on or web page to contact us. This email problem has not stopped any shippments or the process to order. You can also contact us at [email protected]. Thanks guys !

We also have out new shirts in stock with new design, they look sweet.
We will be getting them out to the team drivers after the Express race.
DCARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2006, 06:15 PM   #51
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Professor
Dustin- Congrats on your performance this weekend. As always, thanks for your support.

Austin- Thanks. How has on-road been going in Florida?
As always it has been very competitive and everyone has been very fast but right now im 4th in the state in stock and i have recently taken up 1/12 scale!

2010 cleveland indoor champs and 2011 snowbird nationals 17.5 stock A main winner
Old 06-15-2006, 06:17 PM   #52
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCARD
We will be getting them out to the team drivers after the Express race.
Awesome we have been wearing the shirts alot and we would love to get new shirts!

Old 06-22-2006, 11:17 AM   #53
Tech Master

Good Luck to all the RC Professor Team that will be in attendance at the Express Race. Show em how it is done Proff Style.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:59 AM   #54
Tech Initiate

Thanks Dustin, Brian and Cory where happy with their first run ..... to bad it was the last run too ....... Trackside did a great job trying to keep the show going but mother nature said NO WAY! rain rain and more rain. They where 15th and 16th after the first run out of 55 cars. If you take a look at who was in the stock class its like the who's who of on-road, on the east coast.
Many national A main drivers and on their home track wow! It was fun. Many Thanks John Tag and The Express team You tryed your best to keep the show going and worked your tails off to keep the track dry.
Old 07-02-2006, 11:09 AM   #55
Tech Regular

Default IB 3800's in stock

Updated the website today with IB 3800's. We are now matching at 35 amps. Plenty of cells in the 1.210+ range at 35, all with 410+ sec, most with 420+ sec.

Also, prices have been reduced on our current inventory of Infinite Power 3800's. Get them while they last.

Brian
Old 07-16-2006, 10:27 AM   #56
Tech Initiate

I would like to congratulate Cory Craig on an outstanding job racing this weekend. Cory piloted his Xray T2 using RC Professor stock and 19 motors and batteries to TQ and win at Carolina R/C. What’s so outstanding you ask is that he was racing against open brushless MOD! Not only did he TQ and win, he lapped the field. Cory is a great driver and we appreciate his outstanding driving ability. Thanks Cory.
Old 07-16-2006, 05:06 PM   #57
Tech Master

Default Race Results

I just wanted to get on here and post some race results. At this weekends ROAR Region 5 Offroar Champs I finished 2nd in truck and 5th in buggy. This year the compition was stiff with many factory guys making the trip to Fort Wayne's Summit RC Raceway.

Thanks to the Proff. for the battery power that kept me running at the top of the field all weekend.
Old 07-17-2006, 10:30 AM   #58
Tech Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustinR
I just wanted to get on here and post some race results. At this weekends ROAR Region 5 Offroar Champs I finished 2nd in truck and 5th in buggy. This year the compition was stiff with many factory guys making the trip to Fort Wayne's Summit RC Raceway.

Thanks to the Proff. for the battery power that kept me running at the top of the field all weekend.
Dustin, congrats on the awesome finishes this weekend. Found the race results (ROAR Region 5 Stock Offroad) and it looks like that race got a great turnout! I wish you the best in a few weeks at the ROAR Off-Road Nationals.

Brian
Old 07-19-2006, 03:33 PM   #59
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Happy Birthday.. I dont miss a thing...

Team Associated-Express Motorsports-Trinity-Reflex Racing-A Main Hobbies-ProtekRC
John Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 05:58 PM   #60
Tech Initiate

Thanks John ! one year older and still kicking life is good. Sorry we couldn't make it back up to your race. Just not enough Vacation time to spread around. We had a lot of fun between the rain drops though .... and it is a great track and bunch of great guys to race with.