Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Axiom Motors

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 03:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

Just placed an order for a couple of tuned stockers...I'll be looking forward to sampling some fresh "Axiom-tuned" power...

Denney
Old 03-06-2006, 05:11 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 45 (96%+)

Just a quick History Lesson:

I got some PM's and E-mails saying they have heard I owned High Velocity Motors so I want to clarify in a public forum and I am in no way bashing HV.

High Velocity was origionally owned by Johnny Chase and has been sold t oa guy named Randy, I have never ever had any ownership, interest of ownership or anything to do with High Velocity. HV and I have exchanged motors and what not when sometimes Trinity is out of motors as they are now of the C2 - luckily I got a bunch in before this happened.

Axiom has been around since 1999 and was opened by a friend of mine and a Year later sold me the business and I started with 9 motors - yes singular - 9 motors. I did the motors as a side business inbetween the Family and other personal things. I have always taken care of my Customers and Team Drivers and at the end of 2005 overlooked the business to either shutdown or just jump in with both feet and see if it will take off.

Well here we are - new site, over 400 motors in stock, Batteries on the way, Fussy Brush being added this week, Finish Line Brushes, Putnam will be added soon and more to come as I have samples of some stuff coming in within the next Month...

Those who have stuck with me through the Years know I am very dedicated and am good on my word and Promises, Tres being one of them that has been with me since almost Day 1.
Old 03-06-2006, 05:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dgullickson
Just a quick History Lesson:

I got some PM's and E-mails saying they have heard I owned High Velocity Motors so I want to clarify in a public forum and I am in no way bashing HV.

High Velocity was origionally owned by Johnny Chase and has been sold t oa guy named Randy, I have never ever had any ownership, interest of ownership or anything to do with High Velocity. HV and I have exchanged motors and what not when sometimes Trinity is out of motors as they are now of the C2 - luckily I got a bunch in before this happened.

Axiom has been around since 1999 and was opened by a friend of mine and a Year later sold me the business and I started with 9 motors - yes singular - 9 motors. I did the motors as a side business inbetween the Family and other personal things. I have always taken care of my Customers and Team Drivers and at the end of 2005 overlooked the business to either shutdown or just jump in with both feet and see if it will take off.

Well here we are - new site, over 400 motors in stock, Batteries on the way, Fussy Brush being added this week, Finish Line Brushes, Putnam will be added soon and more to come as I have samples of some stuff coming in within the next Month...

Those who have stuck with me through the Years know I am very dedicated and am good on my word and Promises, Tres being one of them that has been with me since almost Day 1.
Hes soo right , this man works on tuning motors when hes sick and has no sleep for days.. just taking care of his sick childern and still finds time to get our orders out. He is a real class A dude
Old 03-06-2006, 08:19 PM
ASM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Must've missed ya John. I was done by about 8:30 that Saturday night and didn't see much On-Road mains on Sunday except 19turn and Mod. I figured you would have been there....
Old 03-07-2006, 04:42 PM
Tech Rookie

Cool MOTORS

Yea im going to get a few blue print motors here soon i here there the best out good luck racing all.....
marc nichols jr
Old 03-07-2006, 08:18 PM
Tech Champion

I just put the Atlas 19t Motor on Special as I just bought Integy out of what they have so I will have over 100 in Stock
Old 03-07-2006, 08:31 PM
Tech Adept

Dave are you likeing them??? before being picked up by you I was running for Integy and thought the kos 19t was fast, I made some changes but I would love to see what you can do with them..any word on when they will be ROAR legal or did they pass already and I was asleep?
Old 03-08-2006, 08:32 AM
Tech Champion

C2 is the only ROAR legal 19t at this time..

I love the Atlas 19t.. Havent had anyone not say they dont like it.. Look in the EA and Br00d threads everyone is raving about them and these are also a couple of the best Tuners out there.
Old 03-08-2006, 01:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I got my Atlas's today. Thank you David. Saturday or Sunday will be my first night with them. I let you know how they run.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:51 AM
Tech Champion

Hope they run ok I kicked your package all the way to the Post Office - lol

I got 25 more CO27's in Today.. Will get more orders out by the Weekend.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dgullickson
Hope they run ok I kicked your package all the way to the Post Office - lol

I got 25 more CO27's in Today.. Will get more orders out by the Weekend.
i was wondering what those skid marks were from Thanks again
Old 03-09-2006, 11:18 AM
Tech Adept

Hey dave, how far behind am I with my order?
Steve #30115
Old 03-09-2006, 11:27 AM
Tech Champion

Will ship by the Weekend - I ran out of the CO27's before my next order came in - which came in Today so I am back on track...

Also just added the Orion Element 19t Laydown Version to the site. Will also be adding:

V2 Edge Sprint Brushes

All thier Springs for V2's including the MR Series.. Should be added Tonight or whenever I have time - lol.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:48 AM
Tech Adept

[QUOTE=dgullickson]Will ship by the Weekend - I ran out of the CO27's before my next order came in - which came in Today so I am back on track...

Glad to see your motors are smoking....can't wait to get my hands on some.
Old 03-09-2006, 12:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

David, got my motors today.
Thank
Dayton

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.