Like Tree71Likes

Ask Team Tekin

Old 12-05-2023, 12:17 PM
  #1381  
Team Tekin
 
Tekin Prez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,180
Default

App is being updated currently. Work is done and just waiting on the approval process at this point. Apologize for the delay but the updates were more in depth than we expected.
Isaac likes this.
Tekin Prez is offline  
Old 12-05-2023, 12:46 PM
  #1382  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (9)
 
OffRoadJunkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: California
Posts: 4,417
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Tekin Prez
App is being updated currently. Work is done and just waiting on the approval process at this point. Apologize for the delay but the updates were more in depth than we expected.

Hello Mr. Tekin Prez. Is it possible you would be willing to supply me with Tekin's new R2 17.5 motor so I can run tests on it? I'll send it right back. I just want to compare it to the other motors I have tested. I'm on this motor testing kick right now.

I just finished testing a Redline G3 after rebuilding it. I'll post the video soon. I have a new Reedy SP5 motor that I'll be testing in a day or two.
OffRoadJunkie is offline  
Old 12-07-2023, 01:01 PM
  #1383  
Team Tekin
 
Tekin Prez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,180
Default

The motors will be available in the next couple weeks.
Cain, MiCk B and OffRoadJunkie like this.
Tekin Prez is offline  
Old 12-12-2023, 04:36 PM
  #1384  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (6)
 
TheBeave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Springfield, TN
Posts: 414
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Fun question for the servo department, what is the working pulse & frequency for the servos and do you know the dead band? I primarily use T-120 and T-180 servos if that makes a difference.
TheBeave is offline  
Old 12-18-2023, 06:33 AM
  #1385  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (32)
 
STLNLST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Sacramento
Posts: 9,930
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Tekin Prez
App is being updated currently. Work is done and just waiting on the approval process at this point. Apologize for the delay but the updates were more in depth than we expected.
anything new to the update feature wise that you can share before its back up on the site?

STLNLST is offline  
Old 12-19-2023, 05:51 AM
  #1386  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: May 2022
Posts: 2
Default Using RSX PRO for 1s 1/12 pancar

Hi,
Have a couple of RSX PROs and would like to use them for my 1s 1/12 mod pancar. How should the RSX PRO be set up for 1s, I have a ORCA booster so should I use it to take boosted 6V to the receiver and servo directly from the 1s battery? Do I then need to disable the ESC BEC by removing the plus wire from the plug going to the receiver?
BR,
Venttiili
Venttiili is offline  
Old 12-22-2023, 10:25 AM
  #1387  
Tech Master
iTrader: (47)
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 1,071
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Tekin Prez Your new 7400 1s 160C battery is mighty impressive. Best IR and voltage numbers I've seen by a pretty significant margin and this is compared to one of the current "go-to" batteries for the oval guys.. Great job on these.
biz77 is offline  
Old 12-23-2023, 10:06 AM
  #1388  
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Dec 2022
Location: Ohio
Posts: 25
Default Update

I'm new to the hobby. I'm sure this question might have been ask, but wasn't really trying to shift through all the threads. Will there be a compatible version for newer android. Just bought on and my app store says it's only for an older android version. I have a s22+
TKW0024 is online now  
Old 12-30-2023, 12:47 PM
  #1389  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (13)
 
Racinpig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 131
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default 1900kv combo

Any idea when the rx8/1900kv combos will be available again?
Racinpig is offline  
Old 01-08-2024, 09:20 AM
  #1390  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (9)
 
OffRoadJunkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: California
Posts: 4,417
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Tekin Prez
The motors will be available in the next couple weeks.

Hello Mr. Tekin Prez.
What is the difference between the standard stock spec G4-R2, Elite, and the Pro? The site states the difference between the stock spec and the Elite is the rotor. Nothing pops up for the Pro.
OffRoadJunkie is offline  
Old 01-08-2024, 12:42 PM
  #1391  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Jan 2023
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 62
Default

Originally Posted by OffRoadJunkie
Hello Mr. Tekin Prez.
What is the difference between the standard stock spec G4-R2, Elite, and the Pro? The site states the difference between the stock spec and the Elite is the rotor. Nothing pops up for the Pro.
I personally havent seen anything lending to there being a Pro version. If there is, I'd have to assume ceramic bearings and rotor. It surprised me there was even an Elite, but it makes sense with the rotor - excellent price point by comparison too. $10+ for a motor with a $40 rotor included (and installed), yes please.
gotheframe is offline  
Old 01-08-2024, 02:11 PM
  #1392  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (9)
 
OffRoadJunkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: California
Posts: 4,417
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by gotheframe
I personally havent seen anything lending to there being a Pro version. If there is, I'd have to assume ceramic bearings and rotor. It surprised me there was even an Elite, but it makes sense with the rotor - excellent price point by comparison too. $10+ for a motor with a $40 rotor included (and installed), yes please.

That's one thing that boggles me. Makes me think "Cash Grab?" They charge $10 more for a rotor that sells for the same price as the standard rotor, which is $39.

There is a web address, for the Pro, but nothing shows up on the site. If you look at the web address, it mentions it to be for the Pro. I'm guessing it's still being put together.

Tekin, INC. - Not Found (teamtekin.com)

OffRoadJunkie is offline  
Old 01-08-2024, 02:48 PM
  #1393  
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Jan 2023
Location: Indianapolis
Posts: 62
Default

Originally Posted by OffRoadJunkie
That's one thing that boggles me. Makes me think "Cash Grab?" They charge $10 more for a rotor that sells for the same price as the standard rotor, which is $39.

There is a web address, for the Pro, but nothing shows up on the site. If you look at the web address, it mentions it to be for the Pro. I'm guessing it's still being put together.

Tekin, INC. - Not Found (teamtekin.com)
I feel the silver high torque rotor in the motor for $10 more far out weighs the alternative of purchasing separately for $39 more, which was how I had to do it with the prior SpecR. Not too long ago the Elite version would cost $159 if it had a purple endbell instead of red. Or $175 if its gold to a higher power.
gotheframe is offline  
Old 01-08-2024, 05:50 PM
  #1394  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (9)
 
OffRoadJunkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: California
Posts: 4,417
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by gotheframe
I feel the silver high torque rotor in the motor for $10 more far out weighs the alternative of purchasing separately for $39 more, which was how I had to do it with the prior SpecR. Not too long ago the Elite version would cost $159 if it had a purple endbell instead of red. Or $175 if its gold to a higher power.

I get that, but why not offer the motor, with the silver rotor, for the same price? If both rotors are $40, then both motors should be $110.
OffRoadJunkie is offline  
Old 01-08-2024, 05:51 PM
  #1395  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (9)
 
OffRoadJunkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Location: California
Posts: 4,417
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Why is this thread now in the Electric On Road forum?
OffRoadJunkie is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.