R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   SpeedTech R/C (https://www.rctech.net/forum/speedtech-r-c-25/)
-   -   Speedtech RC, What's happening with my order (https://www.rctech.net/forum/speedtech-r-c/602282-speedtech-rc-whats-happening-my-order.html)

murfy 02-23-2012 07:07 PM

Speedtech RC, What's happening with my order

Can anyone from Speedtech RC reply to me.

I ordered $200+ worth of rc stuff of your website on the 18th Feb 2012 and paid on the same day and i havent heard a thing off you guys yet, and its been 5-6 days. Not even an email.

I did send an email to your customer service email address and again no reply.

my order number is #31358

i can see the the money has been taken from my account and through my paypal account to.

Anyone?

NuttsnBolts 02-25-2012 05:15 AM

Hey Murf,

Try sending them an Email Speedtech Customer Support Page and see if you get a reply from them (I had to do it once to chase up my USPS tracking number). Give it a few working days and see what happens.

If you don't get a reply, and I'm assuming you used PayPal, you can always go to your recent transactions, view the actual transaction, and down the bottom there will be a highlighted section explaining that "If there’s a problem with this transaction, you can attempt to resolve it directly with the seller by reporting it in the Resolution Centre within 45 days of the transaction."

See how that goes.

murfy 02-26-2012 04:30 PM

Still Nothing!

Whats happening Speedtech RC? can anyone tell me if they are on Holidays or anything of the like that would hold this up?

just sent my 2nd email to their customer support email address...next step is with Paypal.

Shifter racing 02-28-2012 05:46 AM

No news either.

I bought a $1000 worth of goods from this store 7 days ago paid them the money and heard nothing from them since. I have sent them emails no reply tried MSN messenger.
I've got a national event in my country in 10 days time and I guess my new car and parts won't arrive....

murfy 02-28-2012 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Shifter racing (Post 10394185)
I bought a $1000 worth of goods from this store 7 days ago paid them the money and heard nothing from them since. I have sent them emails no reply tried MSN messenger they don't answer....nothing, I even opened a dispute with paypal which they just ignored.
I've got a national event in my country in 10 days time and I guess my new car and parts won't arrive.... I should have just bought it from another honerable online store.
I think overseas buyers need to be careful with these highly questionable operators.

Hey Mate,

Sorry to hear that, my issue has actually been resolved.

Jeff from Speedtech had finally emailed me back through that customer service email address. although half of the stuff i ordered was back ordered.....:S

he told me that this forum has actually been shut down and it was just by luck that he saw this post and then noticed my 2 emails were in his Junk email.

He has now refunded the money to me but from now on i am going to email him to get my order....maybe.

i can really help you mate but if anything i would try and call them. i dont know where in the world you are but i feel it might be the only way through.

Shifter racing 02-28-2012 02:38 PM

Sorted

Jeff got hold of me this morning and tried pretty hard to sort things out. He's says he was having problems with his online shop computer or some such thing.
Thanks Jeff but next time if you got a problem be the first to comunicate it to your customers.
But still ....he's very helpfull.