Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > Commercial/Retail Forums > SpeedTech R/C
++++ SPEEDTECH RC IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST PLACE TO SHOP A ++++ >

++++ SPEEDTECH RC IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST PLACE TO SHOP A ++++

++++ SPEEDTECH RC IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST PLACE TO SHOP A ++++

Old 08-12-2011, 12:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 267 (98%+)
Talking ++++ SPEEDTECH RC IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST PLACE TO SHOP A ++++

If you shop any of those large company websites for your RC needs you have to try Speedtech RC! Jeff and Albert at Speedtech have an amazing easy to navigate E warehouse full of product so you can find what you need, purchase and either pickup or get it mailed to you at prices way better than the other guys! If it's not in stock they will be upfront about when it is available and will make it happen. I have had orders in the past on my doorstep the next day for regular postage not overnight. That shows how detected to there customers they are and how quickly they can process orders.

If you happen to be one of the lucky ones and live nearby Speedtech while your there picking up your order on select days you can even get some racing in on there on-road track. Jeff and Albert have been dedicated racers in not just on-road but spend plenty of time at the local off road tracks alike. What you get from Speedtech is the big warehouse product possibilities but have the friendship and customer service of your local hobby shop. Do yourself a favor and get to know the guys at Speedtech RC. Weather it be a electronic or personal relationship you are a customer and a enthusiast just like them.

Last edited by -WHEELMAN-; 08-12-2011 at 09:16 AM.
Old 08-18-2011, 06:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Thank you Brett!
Old 08-26-2011, 12:54 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by stitchy View Post
Thank you Brett!
You are VERY welcome THANK YOU AND JEFF!!!

You set a record with my order I got today in LESS than 24 hours after it was made. So everytime I order something it gets to me faster does that mean eventually you will telepathically know what I need and it will be on my door step?

You guys are doing a great job I couldn't possiably ask for more!! You guys are straight forward in what you have, when you will get it and best of all the communication is second to none! Keep it up and you will have an AMain size busisness one day! The little shit goes a long way is what I'm sayin! What you guys do is much appreciated!!

I am thankful to have a shop like Speedtech within driving distance but sometimes further than I can drive when I need parts during the week. This isnt an issue i get my order the next day!

I would be hesitant to run Kyosho if it wasn't for you guys. You make it more than possiable you make it painless!! Not to mention all the other product you guys have other shops don't, but totally should like Kyosho, Tamiya and Schumacher. You make it possiable for so many to drive what they want not what ninety percent of the shops carry!

Speedtech is different and it's a blessing to your customers!! I'll say thanks for more than myself but for every single one of your customers because I know they appreciate the people at Speedtech as much as I do!!

The fun part is the humbleness of you guys! I am impressed, blown away by you knowledge, speed and accuracy, tell you guys face to face, and all I get is a simple "We do what we can." I'm here to tell you guys your that good and it's okay show it!

Last edited by -WHEELMAN-; 08-26-2011 at 01:04 AM.
Old 08-30-2011, 01:10 PM
Tech Adept

Agree thoroughly with everything said here.

I got referred to them a couple of years ago by Casper when I was working in LA and Jeff has never let me down.

The shop in San Gabriel itself is small (unless they moved locations) but it is stocked with parts. I haven't met albert, but Jeff really knows his stuff whether it be the latest updates, upgrades and kits.

Keep up the good work!
Old 09-07-2011, 03:32 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 520 (100%+)

They are amazing-Ship quickly, they get your order processed and out the door promptly, and their prices are hands down the lowest I have seen..Thanks SPEEDTECH-I will be back soon..
Old 10-06-2011, 08:43 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)
Cool

Jeff and Albert are definately the coolest guys in the business

If I didn't have to work so much, I'd be chillin at the shop, bothering the heck outta them!! lol
Old 11-02-2011, 10:12 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ACRBling View Post
Jeff and Albert are definately the coolest guys in the business

If I didn't have to work so much, I'd be chillin at the shop, bothering the heck outta them!! lol
Old 11-15-2011, 05:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Yep, I've had a very positive experience with speedtech. Plus no rubbish with coupons and all those games, the price is the price and they are good as anywhere and better most times.

Recommended.
Old 11-17-2011, 10:55 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 520 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 1 View Post
Yep, I've had a very positive experience with speedtech. Plus no rubbish with coupons and all those games, the price is the price and they are good as anywhere and better most times.

Recommended.
Amen to that..no inflated shipping charges, and Great Customer Service...Keeps me coming back.
Old 11-17-2011, 01:22 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Thanks, guys! Don't miss our Pre-Black Friday Sale.