Wiki Posts
Search

PROBLEMS

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 08:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default PROBLEMS

I baught two new smc 6000 28C lipos 3 months or so ago and one of my balance wires have come un done... This is the 3rd SMC battery in 2 weeks at our track to do this... SMC makes extremly good batteries but this has to stop... What do I do next? Send it in or take it back to where i baught it?

Alex
Old 07-02-2009, 10:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Alex I'm pretty sure you'll need to send it in. If it's the manufacturer fault u can bet Danny will make it right, but like everyone they will need to inspect it. Also, you might want to elaborate a little more on the application, what you were doing when u noticed it come loose etc.

I'm sure u probably know this, but just to be sure, I would individually tape any bare wire or ends so there's no chance of the balance wires whorting out.
Old 07-03-2009, 12:11 AM
Tech Master

I ran it a few times tonight in my slash... nothing had rubbed it ever... The wire came loose inside the case...

When i come home from running my lipos i always charge em to full and balance them... my balancer kept saying error... I have the thinder power 610C w/ built in balancer and them i got to looking and i noticed the wire has come loose....

Alex
Old 07-30-2009, 01:17 AM
Tech Master

problem resolved... they sent me a new pack... had to go down to a 5400 24C but i needed the lipo back...

good job SMC....

Alex