Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GP 3300 charging question

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2002, 09:52 AM
Tech Master

GP 3300 charging question

I just picked up a couple packs of GP3300's and would like to set my Turbo 35 up to get the most punch out of them for mod racing. I looked over the settings on SMC's webpage a week or so ago, but I didn't get the feeling that these were the best possible settings. Now I find that the webpage has changed and the maintenance page is not there any more. Any suggestions on charging rate, peak detect, cycling, storing procedures, etc. are greatly appreciated.
Old 12-13-2002, 11:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

click on the pic of the cell on the left on the products page to get charge info.
Gary
Old 12-15-2002, 08:31 PM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

weve changed the web page for the better, As gacjr0 stated all the info is one the page. its under "SMC Product" like he said "click" the cell.

You can also check the race results, in their you will be able to see how the team charged their packs for that particular race.

we have found at tracks where the room temp is below normal, we have to set a higher fallback, to compensate. (as with Cleveland)

Hope this helps.

Korgae