Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Singapore R/C Racers > Singapore For Sale-Trade
WTS Yokomo DIB Blue With 60% Modifications >

WTS Yokomo DIB Blue With 60% Modifications

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WTS Yokomo DIB Blue With 60% Modifications

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2014, 08:13 AM
Tech Rookie

Default WTS Yokomo DIB Blue With 60% Modifications

Hi Guys,

Currently, i am too busy to take up this hobby due to work and family commitment.

I am letting my DIB blue at a good bundle price. Any guys that are interested to upgrade their normal tamiya chassis to a competition class chassis kindly contact or whatsapp me at 9818 6314. My name is Raymond.

The items includes:

Chassis Set and Parts Upgrades

-Yokomo DIB Blue Package Chassis ( $550 Original Price )

-Yokomo IB-FCD15 DIB Counter Steering 1.5 Gear ($77 Original Price )

-Yokomo IB-644 Main Gear Shaft ( $5 Original Price )

-Yokomo DRB-674 F/R Drive Pulley ( $26 Original Price )

-Yokomo Pink Suspension Spring Kit - Forgotten what is the tension already, Kept the or blue spring after i have changed ( $8 Original Price )

Motor & ESC

-Speed Passion Reventon Pro ESC ( $110 Original Price )

-Speed Passion Competition V3.0 Brushless Motor 10.5R ( $110 Original Price )

-With Dean Plugs Soldered.

Servo

-Savox SC-1251MG Low Profile Servo ( $93 Original Price )

Controller

-Fubata 4PLS Controller with Receiver ( $289 Original Price )

-Fubata Carry Bag with Compartment ( $35 Original Price )

Shell Covers

-Tamiya NISMO R34 GT-R Z Tune with Light Bucket ( $48 Original Price ) - Used for Banging, Tuning Trial Run.

-Tamiya Mitsubishi Evolution X with Light Bucket ( $55 Original Price ) - Used For Show Case Body Case.

-Ob1 Professional RC Drift LED Light Kit System V3.0 ( $40 Original Price ) - Fixed on EVO X body.

Batteries and Chargers

-SC 4500mah 7.2v Ni-Mh Battery Pack ( $72 Original Price ) Use less that 10 times (Empty to Full Charge).

-GENS Lipo 7000mah 7.4v 50C ( $119 Original Price ) Use less that 6 times (Empty to Full Charge).

-Yeah Racing Lipo Safe Bag ( $20 Original Price )

-G.T Power Dual Power Intelligence Charger ( $90 Original Price )

Accessories worth around $300

- 1 x Yeah Racing (#LK-0008WT) 3mm LED Light Set (WT)

- 1 x Yeah Racing (#LK-0009WT) 5mm LED Light Set (WT) - Fixed on EVO X already

- 1 x Yeah Racing (#LK-0027BU/RD) Angeleyes Front and Rear LED Light Cable 2set (BU/RD) (Tamiya Plug) - Fixed on EVO X already

-1 x Yeah Racing (#LK-0025BU) Angeleyes LED Light Cable 2pcs (BU) (Tamiya Plug) - Fixed on EVO X already

-1 x Yeah Racing Universal Chassis Protector Sheet

-1 x Yeah Racing 3 in 1 Camber Gauge (Blue)

-1 x Yeah Racing Factory Allen Wrench Set (1.5/2.0/2.5/3.0)

-1 x Yeah Racing Bearing Oil Bottle With Needle Noozle.

-1 x Pack of Blue Shell Body Clips.

-Provided Lots of spare parts are kept in case you broke this or broke that or missing this and that small pieces.

-Giving away Lots of Decal Stickers for you to customized your Body Shell.

A total of around $2,000 plus that i have spend. And Letting it go for $1,400. Let me know if you have any better suggestions, i am open for "NEG". These Sets have been with me for around 8 Months and seldom been playing. At most playing for like around 1 hour per session. The condition is 7/10 I should say, as i always maintain them and clean them after every session of playing.

Whatsapp me @ 9818 6314 to see pictures. Every picture that i have shown to you on whatsapp are what you see and what you get. Kindly contact me if you are very interested in it. We can arrange for a meet up