Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Singapore R/C Racers > Singapore For Sale-Trade
DJI Phantom with Wireless Tx & Rx FPV Kit and Minor Mod (Ready-to-Fly set) >

DJI Phantom with Wireless Tx & Rx FPV Kit and Minor Mod (Ready-to-Fly set)

DJI Phantom with Wireless Tx & Rx FPV Kit and Minor Mod (Ready-to-Fly set)

Old 05-05-2013, 10:53 PM
Tech Rookie

Default DJI Phantom with Wireless Tx & Rx FPV Kit and Minor Mod (Ready-to-Fly set)

A relatively new DJI Phantom with FPV kit for sale. I believe you guys already knew all the features of the DJI Phantom and so I will skip the marketing talk.

This Phantom was purchased less than a month ago. I have done some modification to it by installing a First Person View (FPV) 5.8 GHz 1000mW Wireless AV transmitter at the back of the Phantom (just behind the GoPro mount). It is held securely to the bottom shell body by velco tapes and has been tested to fly without dropping out. I have also neatly filed off a small hole at the battery compartment door so that the Tx power cable (customised and provided) can be connected to share with the existing Phantom battery in the compartment itself. The receiver is a Wireless FPV 7" LCD Diversity Receiver & Monitor. It comes with a high capacity Li-Po 2200mAh battery which can be velcoed to the back of the receiver monitor. The battery is customised so that it plug directly to send power to the monitor. It also comes with a sun shade hood (inside the packaging box). All cables and accessories are included, even the AV out cable that connects the GoPro Hero 2 AV Out to the Wireless Tx has been customised in this package. With this FPV option, you can record everything from the GoPro Hero and at the same time see what you are filming on the monitor. The landing gears have also been installed with a soft cushioning foam so that it does not dirty or scratch the plastic landing gears if it landed hard on the ground.

This is a ready to fly set with the original DJI 2.4 GHz Transmitter. It works perfectly well and the Naza GPS homing function is fantastic. The only imperfect part of this quadcopter is that it did crashed onto a tree which caused 2 very slight dents and very small crack on one of the rotor arms' plastic shell of the Phantom. Fortunately, there are no mis-alignment of the rotors and this little cosmetic flaw does not interfere with the flying. In fact, it hovers and flies perfectly well like any new set and you cannot really tell the physical defect if you do not closely examine it. The very small crack can be covered up by running a bit of white filler over it and it will not be seen anymore. I can do it for you once the deal is confirmed. Not to worry about the worned red stripe stickers as I have a spare one that you can replace if you like.

I will throw in an extra new battery to sweeten the deal. There is also a spare set of original propellers. What you see on the 1st picture is what you will be getting. Chargers and all accessories are inside the boxes. Only flew twice so far for less than an hour each (and maybe a few more times if this set is not sold yet). So it has clocked very low flying hrs. Purchase this state-of-the-art quadcopter with my minor mod and you are ready to fly in no time. It is definitely a good deal with a good long range FPV system and all the customised mod and accessories that save you the trouble of setting up from scratch. In fact, all you need is a GoPro camera mounted on it and you are ready to fly FPV. Price is fixed as shown in the listing discription. I will not entertain anyone who wants to bargain.

Interested buyer can SMS me at 9023 3811 to find out more details. Buyer can examine and try out the set at my place in Sengkang. Cash on delivery transaction only.
Attached Thumbnails DJI Phantom with Wireless Tx & Rx FPV Kit and Minor Mod (Ready-to-Fly set)-photoa_s.jpg   DJI Phantom with Wireless Tx & Rx FPV Kit and Minor Mod (Ready-to-Fly set)-photo4_s.jpg   DJI Phantom with Wireless Tx & Rx FPV Kit and Minor Mod (Ready-to-Fly set)-photo5_s.jpg  
Old 05-09-2013, 10:18 AM
Tech Rookie

I'm interested to buy.

Last edited by 1dfmodels; 05-15-2013 at 01:40 AM.