WTS-Losi Mini LST2-price reduced!!

Old 05-27-2012, 07:27 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default WTS-Losi Mini LST2-price reduced!!

Hi,
Losi mini sold to a good bro here... thanks for your interest...

Last edited by jamjammer; 05-29-2012 at 07:20 PM. Reason: more description
Old 05-27-2012, 09:42 PM
Tech Adept

Default parts

Just to add... parts for Losi can be ordered via LHS here. The cost is very reasonable, considering that it is air-flown from US. You just need to get the part number and wait for the shipment to arrive within 2 weeks.
Not meant to bump up this thread but to provide more assurance on availability of parts for this car. Thanks!
Old 05-28-2012, 10:30 AM
Tech Adept

Dear all,
Truck reserved. Apologies for not answering all queries. Apologies for changing my mind as I need to find the best deal. Thank you all for your interest
Old 05-28-2012, 12:07 PM
Tech Rookie

Default beware of this seller

Originally Posted by jamjammer View Post
Hi,
I've another set of the mini RC offroad for sale
This is a used RTR Losi Mini LST2 limited edition, comes with everything you need to get this car going - it's a complete RTR!! A well-built RC mini with very nice detailing that can go to all places in all terrain. This car was meant for my son but now have to let go and financed for a bigger size RC car.
Being light and simple, this small car is good for just playing around the backyard/void deck with your kids or yourself.
I would like to sell it for a low low price of $130. Be quick as this is a good price for a very decent car.
For more
If you are interested, please contact me at 90722571. Thanks.
This seller who goes by the name of Jeremy and staying at dover is a very untrustworthy seller,

1.Communicated with him via sms and email to confirm the purchase at his asking price of 130Sgd

2. He confirmed with me on the sale and we were discussing pick up location.

3. then he claims that he got better offer

4. I forwarded his sms back to him on his confirmation of the sale (see 1. Above)

5. He replied again to confirm the sale to me at agreed price of 130 provided i pick up at his house in dover

6. 3 minutes after reciving sms on (5. Above) he sends another sms backing out again quoting "we are all here to make the best deal) and sorry for wasting my time.

To all fellow hobbyist bros this guy confirmed with me twice on the sale and eventually backed out at last minute for better offer, he has every right to sell to whoever he wants to but i belive he wasted my time and was unfair to confirm with me twice then back out.

So please beware of any future dealings with him as you may find yourself in my position.
Old 05-28-2012, 08:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

"he has every right to sell to whoever he wants"

ur sentence says it all........

so life is short, don't get upset, just take it as u missed this deal, there will be many good deals coming ur way
Old 05-28-2012, 08:50 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by donovanstapp View Post
This seller who goes by the name of Jeremy and staying at dover is a very untrustworthy seller,

1.Communicated with him via sms and email to confirm the purchase at his asking price of 130Sgd

2. He confirmed with me on the sale and we were discussing pick up location.

3. then he claims that he got better offer

4. I forwarded his sms back to him on his confirmation of the sale (see 1. Above)

5. He replied again to confirm the sale to me at agreed price of 130 provided i pick up at his house in dover

6. 3 minutes after reciving sms on (5. Above) he sends another sms backing out again quoting "we are all here to make the best deal) and sorry for wasting my time.

To all fellow hobbyist bros this guy confirmed with me twice on the sale and eventually backed out at last minute for better offer, he has every right to sell to whoever he wants to but i belive he wasted my time and was unfair to confirm with me twice then back out.

So please beware of any future dealings with him as you may find yourself in my position.
Bro,
This is a long list of "accusations". Firstly, I apologized sincerely for the distress that I caused you. Frankly, we didnt go into any contract as there is no consideration passed. This forum posting are all invitation to treat, with a view to go into contract.

For my case, I managed to find a buyer staying in the west and so I upgrade his preference over you. I'm sorry for wasting your time and mine. I really need to manage this communication properly - I'm having lots of SMS concerning this sale, of which this forum is great!!!

Again, I apologize sincere for the problem caused. I was also in the same situation as you before and I guess we just have to move on. I hope my apology here would stop this bad episode from escalating.

Have a great day!!!
Old 05-28-2012, 08:52 PM
Tech Adept

Thanks bro. Not thanking you for standing on my side... for staying objective...

I'm sorry to all for the problem caused. I dont mean to clock more publicity... I just want to move... cheers...

Originally Posted by Shepherd1972 View Post

so life is short, don't get upset, just take it as u missed this deal, there will be many good deals coming ur way
Old 05-29-2012, 12:00 AM
Tech Rookie

t
Originally Posted by Shepherd1972 View Post

I dont care if i missed the deal (after learning what kind of person im dealing with) the fact still remains that he confirmed the sale to me, in fact he kept saying he recived too many sms if im interested just confirm buy it from him at 130 which i did then he back out not once but twice.

I'm clearly stating the intergrity of this person so others dont get burned like i did.

Shepherd, if you agree with me that he has every right to sell to whoever then you must agree i have everyright to complain and warn others about how my transaction with him went, i spent the entire day waiting for him to reply and email pictures that i missed on other deals. Jeremy You can appoligise all you want, it still wont change the fact that your unstrustworthy and not a man of his words.

From his keyboards to your eyes "(there was no contract)" i guess thats jeremys way of saying dont take my word for it as im not a man of my words.

We can close this chapter and move on unless of course someone else thinks there was no harm done and wants to jump to jeremy's defence by adding their own two cents, or copying and pasting an original quote from my posts then of course i have to reply to defend myself.
Old 05-29-2012, 12:18 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by jamjammer View Post
Bro,
This is a long list of "accusations". Firstly, I apologized sincerely for the distress that I caused you. Frankly, we didnt go into any contract as there is no consideration passed. This forum posting are all invitation to treat, with a view to go into contract.

For my case, I managed to find a buyer staying in the west and so I upgrade his preference over you. I'm sorry for wasting your time and mine. I really need to manage this communication properly - I'm having lots of SMS concerning this sale, of which this forum is great!!!

Again, I apologize sincere for the problem caused. I was also in the same situation as you before and I guess we just have to move on. I hope my apology here would stop this bad episode from escalating.

Have a great day!!!
Jeremy, "accusations" is an understatment i have our entire transaction on sms and emails so its facts not accusations, and if you've been in the same situation as me, why would you do this to someone else.

Just because you appoligize dosent mean i have to accept it, hmmm sounds like dejavu dosent it.

Oh and you have a great day, no month, no wait lets call it a year, yes you have a great year ahead.
Old 05-29-2012, 03:54 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by donovanstapp View Post
Jeremy, "accusations" is an understatment i have our entire transaction on sms and emails so its facts not accusations, and if you've been in the same situation as me, why would you do this to someone else.

Just because you appoligize dosent mean i have to accept it, hmmm sounds like dejavu dosent it.

Oh and you have a great day, no month, no wait lets call it a year, yes you have a great year ahead.
If you all are done, i have a crossfire f1 for sale at $150(neg). Can call/sms/watsapp me if interested 90024873.

LoL. Thot i shud juz stop u guys from fighting n start tradin.

And jeremy, where is my submarine pics!! xD