R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Singapore For Sale-Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/singapore-sale-trade-148/)
-   -   WTS:Cheap! Mint condition Ni-CD 3300mAh 7.2V , Tamiya RS540SH Motor (https://www.rctech.net/forum/singapore-sale-trade/607056-wts-cheap-mint-condition-ni-cd-3300mah-7-2v-tamiya-rs540sh-motor.html)

nicholaschean 03-08-2012 12:42 AM

WTS:Cheap! Mint condition Ni-CD 3300mAh 7.2V , Tamiya RS540SH Motor

Hi Everyone, I have the above for sale.

Mint condition Heng Long Ni-CD 3300MAh 7.2V. Used Less than 10 Runs. Definitely not Bloated. Fitted With Dean Connectors

Selling at $30

Tamiya RS540SH Motor

Used For 3 weeks only. Upgraded to another motor.

Selling @$25

Please take a look at Pics.

Deal at redhill Mrt. If interested Sms 97898574

artjarum 03-09-2012 06:21 PM

used is not mint

used is not mint..get it right bro.

nicholaschean 03-10-2012 01:48 AM

Originally Posted by artjarum (Post 10446240)
used is not mint..get it right bro.

I think your wrong, get lost if you are trolling

artjarum 03-10-2012 06:37 AM

Sorry, did not expect u get so defensive..

But mint means unused new in package if possible. If the your batt has a great exterior just say ; batt used less than 10 runs, no bloating, no scratches or dings on batt..

Some people may take it as dishonest..

Does a second hand car with a no accident record, detailed with the best design and paint, driven for only 10days sold as MINT or USED?

for a forum user who understands the meaning of trolling, u sure r naive when it comes to forum rules.. The least u can use is the term near mint..

U wouldnt the forum moderator to cancel yr post do u?

Oh dear.. I might have exposed u n destroyed yr post.. Sorry..

Now i get lost, ok..

Cheers

artjarum 03-10-2012 06:43 AM

Sorry, did not expect u get so defensive..

But mint means unused new in package if possible. If the your batt has a great exterior just say ; batt used less than 10 runs, no bloating, no scratches or dings on batt..

Some people may take it as dishonest..

Does a second hand car with a no accident record, detailed with the best design and paint, driven for only 10days sold as MINT or USED?

for a forum user who understands the meaning of trolling, u sure r naive when it comes to forum rules.. The least u can use is the term near mint..

U wouldnt the forum moderator to cancel yr post do u?

Oh dear.. I might have exposed u n destroyed yr post.. Sorry..

Now i get lost, ok..

Cheers

s10096898 03-10-2012 09:22 AM

From Wikipedia : Mint condition is an expression used in the description of pre-owned goods. Originally, the phrase comes from the way collectors describe the condition of coins. As the name given to a coin factory is a "mint", then mint condition is the condition a coin is in when it leaves the mint.[1] Over time, the term "mint" began to be used to describe many different items having excellent, like-new quality.

This thread makes me lol :lol:

nicholaschean 03-10-2012 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by s10096898 (Post 10448229)
From Wikipedia : Mint condition is an expression used in the description of pre-owned goods. Originally, the phrase comes from the way collectors describe the condition of coins. As the name given to a coin factory is a "mint", then mint condition is the condition a coin is in when it leaves the mint.[1] Over time, the term "mint" began to be used to describe many different items having excellent, like-new quality.

This thread makes me lol :lol:

Precisely , I do not not know why is that guy giving me a hard time try to selling off my stuff? I do not even know who is he.

nicholaschean 03-12-2012 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by nicholaschean (Post 10438339)
Hi Everyone, I have the above for sale.

Mint condition Heng Long Ni-CD 3300MAh 7.2V. Used Less than 10 Runs. Definitely not Bloated. Fitted With Dean Connectors

Selling at $30

Tamiya RS540SH Motor

Used For 3 weeks only. Upgraded to another motor.

Selling @$25

Please take a look at Pics.

Deal at redhill Mrt. If interested Sms 97898574

Ups!