R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Singapore For Sale-Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/singapore-sale-trade-148/)
-   -   WTS: Tamiya TT01 With Body Shell With Superstock RZ Motor (https://www.rctech.net/forum/singapore-sale-trade/605622-wts-tamiya-tt01-body-shell-superstock-rz-motor.html)

nicholaschean 03-04-2012 07:01 AM

WTS: Tamiya TT01 With Body Shell With Superstock RZ Motor, TEU104BK ESC. Cheap!

3 Attachment(s)
Hi Everyone,

Have A TT01 For Sale. It was used as a display. Comes with a Tamiya SuperStock RZ motor With A Stock ESC, Servo. Basically, you just need a Controller and Receiver to run this baby. A Lexus Shell and A 3 Weeks Old 1800MAH Nimh Battery. Tyres are Stock and Rims Are by Enkel. Whole Set is mint, tested fine .

Reason For selling: Currently Schooling and cannot have anymore commitments to Rc Car.

Letting go Cheap @ With everything included At 130. Please take a look at the pictures pls! Will throw in a free RS540SH silver can mabuchi motor!!!!

Contact me at 97898574 for enquires and Sale.

nicholaschean 03-04-2012 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by nicholaschean (Post 10419020)
Hi Everyone,

Have A TT01 For Sale. It was used as a display. Comes with a Tamiya SuperStock RZ motor With A Stock ESC, Servo. Basically, you just need a Controller and Receiver to run this baby. A Lexus Shell and A 3 Weeks Old 1800MAH Nimh Battery. Tyres are Stock and Rims Are by Enkel. Whole Set is mint, tested fine .

Reason For selling: Currently Schooling and cannot have anymore commitments to Rc Car.

Letting go Cheap @ With everything included At 140. Please take a look at the pictures pls!

Keep the enquires coming

nicholaschean 03-04-2012 10:44 PM

WTS: Tamiya TT01 With SuperStock RZ Motor, TEU104BK ESC, Servo

Hi Everyone,

Letting go Cheap @ With everything included At 140. Please take a look at the pictures pls! Will throw in a free RS540SH silver can mabuchi motor!!!!

Added with free motor

nicholaschean 03-06-2012 01:13 AM

Hi Everyone,

Letting go Cheap @ With everything included At 130. Please take a look at the pictures pls! Will throw in a free RS540SH silver can mabuchi motor!!!!

SOLD thanks for the support