WTS Futaba 3PRKA 2.4Ghz with RX

Old 12-30-2011, 01:20 AM
Tech Initiate

Default WTS Futaba 3PRKA 2.4Ghz with RX

Selling cos I have recently bought a DX3S..Bought brand new and used only few times.

Comes complete with rx, box and manual.

Selling at $80. Self collect at Hillview Ave.

The 3PRKA is an outstanding value in basic 2.4GHz control, whether you're looking at it as an inexpensive start-up system or an economical upgrade for your RTR.

It puts the interference-free dependability of Futaba FHSS (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum) technology at your fingertips.

•Dual-Rate Steering — a convenient thumb dial lets you dial in steering on the go! Move it clockwise for more steering, or counterclockwise for less!

•Throttle Fail-Safe— moves the throttle to a preset position if signal is lost or interrupted. Prevents runaways and lost vehicles — automatically.

•Low-Battery Warning — a flashing LED lets you know when battery voltage is low and it's time for new batteries.
Attached Thumbnails WTS Futaba 3PRKA 2.4Ghz with RX-photo.jpg   WTS Futaba 3PRKA 2.4Ghz with RX-photo1.jpg   WTS Futaba 3PRKA 2.4Ghz with RX-photo2.jpg  
Old 12-31-2011, 06:30 AM
Tech Initiate

Item sold.