Traxxas Shocks $60
DNA Aluminum Beadlock Wheels $150
RC4WD 1.9 Rok Lox Competition Tires $80
Traxxas Rod Ends $20
Stainless Steel Threaded Rods/Tubes $30
Futaba S9350 Servo $120
HolmesHobbies TorqueMaster Handwound 45T motor $90
Tamiya Scorcher Driver $30

PM your email for Pictures. Thanks for viewing.
Old 09-10-2011, 04:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Here's a picture for those who requested.

This is a one-off and fully Custom built to Spec KOH Scaler by some of the best Major Components.

Custom full tubular chassis by Metal Fume Fabrications, Canada.
Full billeted Aluminum Axles + XVD's by RC4WD, USA
Beadlock Wheels by BWD USA

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Shakedown at Little Guilin, Singapore

Some of 1:1

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video

Thanks for the Interest. PM please.
Attached Thumbnails 1.9 Scale Campbell Enterprise Buggy-sam_2206.jpg  
Old 09-13-2011, 09:39 PM
Tech Elite

Attention: Scale Crawler Fans, Exotics Collectors, Old Skool. Newbies, Bargain Hunters, Hopeful Low Ballers, Critics and Old Friends.

This is a very rare opportunity to own and drive a Scale Campbell Enterprise Buggy that got over S$1500 in parts and hundreds of man-hours to Conceptualize/Build/Test/Rebuild. Oh yeah, the price is negotiable and a very decent offer might just get you an ARTR. This is not your usual mass-produced kit. Please read on for more information about this Special Scale Rig.

Here are the original inspiration:

+ YouTube Video

The first seconds of the video showing the Red Campbell Buggy

+ YouTube Video

The Campbell Buggy of Walker Evans

The Original Rock Racer is made by Campbell Enterprises, USA. And for many years Shannon Campbell and his team continue to improve on to make the Best Off-Road Extreme Racing Machines money can buy. As a Testimony for Excellence, Shannon Campbell's Monster Energy Rock Racer placed first in the King of the Hammers Challenge for 2011.

I've always been an avid fan of the KOH extreme competition. Not being able to afford to own one of these Monster or opportunity to watch KOH in person, I decided to do the next best thing which is to go build myself a 1.9 scale replica of original Campbell Enterprise Rock Racer aka Campbell Enterprises Buggy. I contacted a friend at Canada to build me a full-tube chassis replica. Ecoli is one of the best tube chassis builders at RCCrawler, but unfortunately no longer takes orders and from time to time will only do for friends.

After a couple of months, Ecoli shipped to me this 1.9 Scale Campbell Enterprises original Rock Racer aka the Ecoli Campbell Buggy. Ecoli made just a handful of these mastering the art of building this particular chassis. This was the last he did, and is the only one with front and rear pan-hard to mimic, the 1:1 design, and a chassis mounted steering servo to accommodate RC4WD's Black Widow Axles unique pan-hard configuration. This makes this rig very rare, and the only way to have one is either build it yourself or take a chance to grab this one. Be warned, many have attempted to building this chassis from scratch, or asked other to do so, however, most just does NOT resemble the 1:1 as good as this one. The offset geometry of the campbell buggy chassis, makes this one of the more challenging chassis to build and get right even for an experienced welder. The pan-hard design takes some skills and creativity, and lots of patience to get the scale rig to stand right and perform great.

Many would use axial axles to build their scale Rigs. I chose to go full scale with a pair of the scale Spidertrax Competition Axles aka RC4WD Black Widow Competition Axles. These axles are the toughest 1.9/2.2 Scale Competition axles RC4WD ever produced. Unlike most of RC4WD's axles (e.g. Renegade, T-rex 60, Scale Yota axles, and even the pricey Blackwell) this one came standard with the tough XVD's and HD ring and Pinions.

I was told that RC4WD refuses to ship to Singapore, and if they do will only ship via DHL/EMS which makes it a very pricey investment.

**Do watch the promotional video at RC4WD store for the blackwidow axles. It feature the Spidertrax Rock Bug trail run at Singapore Botanical Garden.
click the link and scroll down:
http://store.rc4wd.com/Black-Widow-C...ont_p_446.html

If your a real fan of the Campbell and KOH scale rigs, don't miss this very rare opportunity to own the 1.9 scale Ecoli Campbell Enterprises Buggy that got Singapore in the RCCrawler World Map. (Thread got 9k hits with positive/favorable comments from some of the top builders at RCCrawler.)

Try your luck, just PM your BEST offer. If it isn't that good, I honestly won't take it against you. Never know, you might just be the lucky winner. $1500 or the *Best of the Decent offersGETS!

Thanks for all the PMs. Please keep the offers Real. BUT please don't do way beyond your means. After all it's just a Hobby, and this is just a very nice collectable toy for the Big Boys. Thanks for viewing.
Attached Thumbnails 1.9 Scale Campbell Enterprise Buggy-dsc_9093.jpg   1.9 Scale Campbell Enterprise Buggy-dsc_9092.jpg  

Last edited by siggy; 09-13-2011 at 11:03 PM.
Old 09-16-2011, 06:30 PM
Tech Elite

Please PM Offers. Thanks.

Last edited by siggy; 09-17-2011 at 12:31 AM.
Old 09-20-2011, 05:23 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks for all the interest. Sale is Pending.
Old 09-27-2011, 01:50 AM
Tech Elite

No Reservations!
Pending Deal with an Agreement that
First to Pay, GETS!
Please PM. THANKS!

Last edited by siggy; 09-27-2011 at 06:37 AM.