Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Singapore R/C Racers > Singapore For Sale-Trade
WTS: 2x Walkera Honey Bee Helicopter Set (Lelong) >

WTS: 2x Walkera Honey Bee Helicopter Set (Lelong)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

WTS: 2x Walkera Honey Bee Helicopter Set (Lelong)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 10:15 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Upz!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 09:30 PM
Tech Adept

Exclamation

Originally Posted by ez_racer
Selling off 2x Set of Walkera Honey Bee (FP) Electric Helicopter (4-ch).

Good for those who want to have a feel of flying a helicopter.

These Walkera Heli belongs to my cousin but due to work at oversea posting, it has been in my store room for a long time.

The 1st Set comes complete with Transmitter and Receiver, charger, Manual and many spare parts and blades.

However there is no battery pack included (Coz leaked or spoilt... too long didn't use) in these Helicopter but I believe it can be purchased cheaply at hobby stores or online shops.
Original battery was 8.4v NiMH but seen people using 7.4 LiPo Battery Pack for more punch and flight time.

The 2nd Set come with Transmitter and Receiver but one of the servo was a bit loosen in its gears. Can get it replaced cheaply with same size servo.
This also does not come with battery pack. Cosmetic condition around 5/10, because I believe my cousin used this set for flying and the other set as "back-up". There are signs of repair works done on this heli. Remember the 1st set comes with spare parts, may use that for the 2nd set repair (if any)

Note: both of them running separate Tx & Rx frequency: 36MHz and 72Mhz. (Both on Mode 2 configuration). I also noticed a crack on both Transmitters' Battery cover (can use super glue or fiber tape to fix it), however it will not affect the operation.

Seriously I'm hoping to clear it out (but not urgently), don't expect too much from here but at least here's a decent deal. Take it as buy 1st set & get 2nd set free... up to you on how u think

Very low & Un-realistic price offer by Low-baller please may not be replied or considered. (But STILL can try to SMS... may consider)

At the same time I'm not trying to gain any profit from this lelong sale as I need to return a "reasonable token sum" to my cousin after he comes back to Singapore. (I'm open to offer...)

What you see is what you get. (no return)
Self collect at Woodlands Drive 40 (My HDB Block) or at Admiralty MRT Station.

Please kindly SMS your Offer to my mobile 8.5.1.0.9.9.9.0. (SMS only)

Thank you for viewing

Attachment 713509

Attachment 713510

Attachment 713511
Still available... Received quite a number of offers thru SMS... But do please confirm the deal ASAP... Now lost count which is which... First Come First Serve...

Note: if you are technically sound enough, you may use the Electronics found in this Helicopter to make Delta RC Plane, RC Kite, V-Tail Plane. The Walkera RX is in-built ESC + Receiver (Brushed Motor) and other channels can be mo to other function such as above mentioned Planes...
Old 04-10-2011, 03:59 AM
Tech Adept

Exclamation

Weekends sale...
Old 04-12-2011, 02:29 AM
Tech Adept

Weekdays Sales...
Old 04-13-2011, 03:32 AM
Tech Adept

Talking

These Walkera Heli belongs to my cousin but due to work at oversea posting, it has been in my store room for a long time.

The 1st Set comes complete with Transmitter and Receiver, charger, Manual and many spare parts and blades.

However there is no battery pack included (Coz leaked or spoilt... too long didn't use) in these Helicopter but I believe it can be purchased cheaply at hobby stores or online shops.
Original battery was 8.4v NiMH but seen people using 7.4 LiPo Battery Pack for more punch and flight time.

The 2nd Set come with Transmitter and Receiver but one of the servo was a bit loosen in its gears. Can get it replaced cheaply with same size servo.
This also does not come with battery pack. Cosmetic condition around 5/10, because I believe my cousin used this set for flying and the other set as "back-up". There are signs of repair works done on this heli. Remember the 1st set comes with spare parts, may use that for the 2nd set repair (if any)

Note: both of them running separate Tx & Rx frequency: 36MHz and 72Mhz. (Both on Mode 2 configuration). I also noticed a crack on both Transmitters' Battery cover (can use super glue or fiber tape to fix it), however it will not affect the operation.

Seriously I'm hoping to clear it out (but not urgently), don't expect too much from here but at least here's a decent deal. Take it as buy 1st set & get 2nd set free... up to you on how u think

Very low & Un-realistic price offer by Low-baller please may not be replied or considered. (But STILL can try to SMS... may consider)

At the same time I'm not trying to gain any profit from this lelong sale as I need to return a "reasonable token sum" to my cousin after he comes back to Singapore. (I'm open to offer...)

Thank you for viewing

Attachment 713509

Attachment 713510

Attachment 713511
Still available... Received quite a number of offers thru SMS... But do please confirm the deal ASAP... Now lost count which is which... First Come First Serve...

Note: if you are technically sound enough, you may use the Electronics found in this Helicopter to make Delta RC Plane, RC Kite, V-Tail Plane. The Walkera RX is in-built ESC + Receiver (Brushed Motor) and other channels can be mo to other function such as above mentioned Planes...
Offers...
Old 04-17-2011, 09:42 AM
Tech Adept

Lightbulb

Thank you for viewing

Attachment 713509

Attachment 713510

Attachment 713511

Upz... $70 for these 2.

For sincere buyer, not for fussy buyer.

Thanks!

Hi everyone, thanks for all the SMS and PM you guys sent.
My cousin will be the one "choosing" the potential buyer for his 2x Heli... I just relay & filter the message.

You can still drop me SMS on your offer again (Must be realistic), then the best price (and Least Fussy Buyer) will get it.

Personally, I think it can be use for project such as the one I mentioned earlier (such as mixed-tail plane)...

Around S$70 for 2x (TWO) heli.

Oh yeah... He also mentioned about trading* it. He's looking for RC Car / Truck / Buggy / Boat with or without Electronics etc...

*Price-to-price match.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:59 AM
Tech Adept

Old 04-27-2011, 07:09 PM
Tech Adept

Thank you for viewing

Attachment 713509

Attachment 713510

Attachment 713511
Upz... $70 for these 2.

For sincere buyer, not for fussy buyer.

Thanks!
Clearing!!!
Old 05-01-2011, 10:29 AM
Tech Adept