Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Singapore R/C Racers
Non RC Related Stuffs on Sale >

Non RC Related Stuffs on Sale

Non RC Related Stuffs on Sale

Old 03-16-2004, 08:34 PM
  #211  
EVE
Tech Apprentice
 
EVE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Woodlands
Posts: 71
Default Re: Playstation PSX for sale!

Originally posted by EVE
I unit of Playstation PSX (The bigger grey version) for sale.
Comes with 2 controllers, 1 memory card, games (more than 10) and original box.

Unit is in good condition. Selling as upgraded to PS2.

Selling at $65/-

Call/SMS me at 9060-2468.
Item still up for sale.
EVE is offline  
Old 03-16-2004, 08:37 PM
  #212  
EVE
Tech Apprentice
 
EVE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Woodlands
Posts: 71
Default Re: Very new cond Palm Zire - $100

Originally posted by EVE
Very new and good condition Palm Zire used for only 2 months for sale! Screen protector still intact! Only $100nett.
Comes with full standard accessories(charger/hotsync cable-to sync with PC/software/flap/stylus)

Great for beginners/students.



Call Evelyn at 9060-2468 to view and test the palm.
Ok last price $75 NETT - you get a palm for $75??!! I bought it for $199 months ago you know!!! Hurry call me 9060-2468!
EVE is offline  
Old 03-18-2004, 08:11 AM
  #213  
tsw
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 100
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default


sellin a Xbox set
very good condition
with thrustermaster controller(bigger than the stock controller)
comes with box, instruction manual

also sellin very good condition Project Gotham Racing 2 original X box game.....very fun game

also sellin an original Initial D stage 3-Movie VCD at S$10(2 disc)


can call me up at 92395462 to deal
thx!
tsw is offline  
Old 03-19-2004, 02:47 AM
  #214  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
SiBaySong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 127
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default IPAQ 3630

IPAQ 3630 For GRABS!!

Just recently change the Battery from Agent, come with lots of accessories as the followings:

1) Compaq Expansion Pack (Double Slot)
2) Xirion Modem set
3) Compaq Targus Keyboard
4) Coloured Sleeve X2

5) Charger and PC USB Cable for Hotsys

Price S$300.00
SiBaySong is offline  
Old 03-19-2004, 03:57 AM
  #215  
wrx
Tech Adept
 
wrx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: West of Singapore
Posts: 182
Default NEW BENQ DC2300 Digital Camera

Deleted
Attached Thumbnails Non RC Related Stuffs on Sale-dsc01745.jpg  

Last edited by wrx; 01-17-2011 at 12:56 AM.
wrx is offline  
Old 03-20-2004, 02:34 AM
  #216  
Regional Moderator
 
Hobby Peoples's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: O.S.SPEED
Posts: 3,305
Default Subaru WRX Turbo Blow Off Valve

Hi guys,

If anyone from you who is driving a Subaru WRX 2003-04 Turbo, I have a brand new Trubo Blow Off Valve made in Australia...

Anyone interested pls email me at [email protected]

Thanks
Hobby Peoples is offline  
Old 03-21-2004, 03:55 AM
  #217  
Tech Elite
 
rice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: racing is my life
Posts: 2,501
Default Re: IPAQ 3630

Originally posted by SiBaySong
IPAQ 3630 For GRABS!!

Just recently change the Battery from Agent, come with lots of accessories as the followings:

1) Compaq Expansion Pack (Double Slot)
2) Xirion Modem set
3) Compaq Targus Keyboard
4) Coloured Sleeve X2

5) Charger and PC USB Cable for Hotsys

Price S$300.00
man whats your last price?
rice is offline  
Old 03-21-2004, 05:07 AM
  #218  
Regional Moderator
 
Hobby Peoples's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: O.S.SPEED
Posts: 3,305
Default Nokia Communicator 9500

Hey guys,

Anyone have the Communicator 9500 yet?
Hobby Peoples is offline  
Old 03-22-2004, 05:20 AM
  #219  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 132
Default Re: Nokia Communicator 9500

Hi Pak,

The new communicator 9500 will be release ard 4 quarter of 2004, according to nokia.why not consider the O2 xda II?

Depends wat u r looking for?a phone wif pda functions or a pda wif phone functions?

Cheers,



Originally posted by Hobby Peoples
Hey guys,

Anyone have the Communicator 9500 yet?
monster_sg is offline  
Old 03-22-2004, 06:11 AM
  #220  
EVE
Tech Apprentice
 
EVE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Woodlands
Posts: 71
Default Re: Re: Very new cond Palm Zire - $100

ITEM SOLD!

Originally posted by EVE
Ok last price $75 NETT - you get a palm for $75??!! I bought it for $199 months ago you know!!! Hurry call me 9060-2468!
EVE is offline  
Old 03-22-2004, 08:22 AM
  #221  
Regional Moderator
 
Hobby Peoples's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: O.S.SPEED
Posts: 3,305
Default Re: Re: Nokia Communicator 9500

Originally posted by monster_sg
Hi Pak,

The new communicator 9500 will be release ard 4 quarter of 2004, according to nokia.why not consider the O2 xda II?

Depends wat u r looking for?a phone wif pda functions or a pda wif phone functions?

Cheers,
monster_sg,

Thanks man, yeah I know they will release it on the 4th quarter, but I'm asking my sister to look for it in London. Maybe they already have it overthere.

I prefer communicator than O2

But something made me confused, because when you go to ebay, they do have it already for bidding?

Check it out at www.ebay.com search for nokia 9500
Hobby Peoples is offline  
Old 03-23-2004, 06:10 AM
  #222  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 132
Default Re: Re: Re: Nokia Communicator 9500

Hi Pak,

You can give U.K or Europe a try.Yes, surprising the 9500 can be bought over the net, yet it has been officially launched by Nokia. Quite a big question mark..

Both the 9500 and 02 are gd and powerful tool to use for daily job.Both have it pros and cons for the above.

9500 is using a Symbian platform for it OS where as 02 is using windows based OS.Depends which you use more phone or pda.

Will let you know if i have any news about the 9500.
Keep in touch.

Cheers...
monster_sg is offline  
Old 03-23-2004, 09:35 AM
  #223  
Regional Moderator
 
Hobby Peoples's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: O.S.SPEED
Posts: 3,305
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Nokia Communicator 9500

Originally posted by monster_sg
Hi Pak,

You can give U.K or Europe a try.Yes, surprising the 9500 can be bought over the net, yet it has been officially launched by Nokia. Quite a big question mark..

Both the 9500 and 02 are gd and powerful tool to use for daily job.Both have it pros and cons for the above.

9500 is using a Symbian platform for it OS where as 02 is using windows based OS.Depends which you use more phone or pda.

Will let you know if i have any news about the 9500.
Keep in touch.

Cheers...
Hey there,

Yeah that's true surprising me that they do have it already from the ebay.....

Thank you very much for the informations, I would be really happy if you can get me one hehehe....of course I will pay you

Thanks bro
Hobby Peoples is offline  
Old 03-24-2004, 01:16 PM
  #224  
wtp
Tech Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 322
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Arrow airbrush for sale

a deluxe badger airbrush is going for sgd70, package included several paint & mixing bottles,needles,nozzles,connecting tube etc...interested parties pls sms 97914421 for details.
wtp is offline  
Old 03-28-2004, 04:53 AM
  #225  
EVE
Tech Apprentice
 
EVE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Woodlands
Posts: 71
done

---

Last edited by EVE; 04-10-2004 at 02:59 AM.
EVE is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.