Kawada Race

Old 11-11-2001, 07:40 AM
Tech Adept

I really don't understand why I don't qualified for the Kawada grand lucky draw just because I don't participate in the open modified race. It's very very unfair to me. I'd completed all the 10 round "Kawada Stock Class Series Race" which ended last month. In the rules and regulations did stated that whoever completed at least 5 races out of the 10 races including the last race are entitle for the final grand lucky draws and I did. But they said I didn't complete the last race which was held just now. Did u guys called that a "Kawada Stock Class Series Race"? If yes, how come using modified motor and not Kawada stock motor. Yes, I understand it was organised by the Kawada but it's still not a stock series race. And there are some drivers who completed 4 Kawada stock class race plus 1 open modified race and they are entitle for the grand lucky draw. Don't u guys think it's unfair? I rushed back to the track after work just for the grand lucky draw but I had to leave the place disappointedly before the lucky draw started .

Last edited by Rose Money; 11-11-2001 at 07:44 AM.
Old 11-11-2001, 08:01 AM
Tech Apprentice

huh?!
how did that happened?
can someone in charge please clarify?
Old 11-11-2001, 07:46 PM
Tech Regular

huh? what Kawada Race?? Huh? .... hehehe
But How Come like that, i don't know. But this i know. When you expect something to come by, it doesn't. If you don't expect it and take it easy, if it's yours, it's yours. I'm talking about GF stuff .... hahaha

BTW , It's CCK CC club race , where R.H. and H.L. are some of the sposors.
Old 11-11-2001, 08:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hahahahaha!!!!!
Wah lau eh Kasey i talking about race you tell me about GF...........
Old 11-11-2001, 08:12 PM
Tech Regular

Wah JoeHweeHwee....

you are very Marverlous yesterday, winning with a Tamiya X414 and a Tamiya DynaRun motor. Seems like Tamiya will be looking you up as Factory Driver very soon. What's your secret? Oh ya ... secret are secrets .... cannot share one hor ? I'll be sending my secret spy to monitor your R/C movement from now on - in addtion to Ah M. So stay cool, act normal ... But I must say , you've got what it takes !
Old 11-11-2001, 08:49 PM
Tech Master

Yep this is the one.

Edit: Which joehwee drove not me!!!

Last edited by Alvin; 11-12-2001 at 01:19 AM.
Old 11-11-2001, 09:30 PM
Tech Adept

Default prizes

Hmm ... so there are discrepancies in the lucky draw now. Maybe we all return the prizes and balek draw again ....hehehe

Last edited by melvin; 11-12-2001 at 12:42 AM.
Old 11-12-2001, 12:07 AM
Tech Apprentice

That reminds me of something. I have kenna 4-d and big sweep many times, but because I am very meow to even by news paper, I missed out the draw number and never manage to claim the prize money because the draw has expired. Then when I karang Kuni and pick up some old news paper from the floor, then I realize I actually strike $$$ many times and could have become a million dollar man. So this means that when you buy lucky ticket or lucky draw, you must also follow up or keep track of the lastest changes of the rules.
Old 11-12-2001, 12:44 AM
Tech Adept

Default $$$

Oh, so you kenna 4D many times ? Can give me some numbers to buy for this weekend ?

Originally posted by hobby_boy
That reminds me of something. I have kenna 4-d and big sweep many times, but because I am very meow to even by news paper, I missed out the draw number and never manage to claim the prize money because the draw has expired. Then when I karang Kuni and pick up some old news paper from the floor, then I realize I actually strike $$$ many times and could have become a million dollar man. So this means that when you buy lucky ticket or lucky draw, you must also follow up or keep track of the lastest changes of the rules.
Old 11-12-2001, 12:48 AM
Tech Adept

Default Joe Hwee

Indeed, Joe Hwee has proven himself again ..winning the modified race convincingly, despite the competition of many great drivers at the same event.

Joe Hwee is now my idol in RC racing. Yes, he may be loud at times but he sure is fast !

Can I have your signature ?

Originally posted by Kasey
Wah JoeHweeHwee....

you are very Marverlous yesterday, winning with a Tamiya X414 and a Tamiya DynaRun motor. Seems like Tamiya will be looking you up as Factory Driver very soon. What's your secret? Oh ya ... secret are secrets .... cannot share one hor ? I'll be sending my secret spy to monitor your R/C movement from now on - in addtion to Ah M. So stay cool, act normal ... But I must say , you've got what it takes !
Old 11-12-2001, 08:35 AM
EX1
Tech Rookie

Rose Money, I supported u. They should'nt had done that to u. It's really unfair. As what I know, it's happened to some others drivers too. All ur effort of supporting them all the while are wasted. What I suggest to u is that since u had ur TB Evo and TG10R, why not just concentrate on the next coming Tamiya race. There's a Tamiya gas race on 2nd Dec. They always start and finish in time (unless the weather does not permit). Less stress and always stick on their rules.
Latest news: American plane crashed at NY city (nose down). Does Osama Bin Laden still to be blame?
Old 11-12-2001, 06:31 PM
Tech Adept

Default kawada race

You wrote " Rose Money, I supported u" Since you said " supported", it means it is in the past so you have changed your mind ?

Originally posted by EX1
Rose Money, I supported u. They should'nt had done that to u. It's really unfair. As what I know, it's happened to some others drivers too. All ur effort of supporting them all the while are wasted. What I suggest to u is that since u had ur TB Evo and TG10R, why not just concentrate on the next coming Tamiya race. There's a Tamiya gas race on 2nd Dec. They always start and finish in time (unless the weather does not permit). Less stress and always stick on their rules.
Latest news: American plane crashed at NY city (nose down). Does Osama Bin Laden still to be blame?
Old 11-17-2001, 09:53 AM
Tech Regular

"They always start and finish in time (unless the weather does not permit). Less stress and always stick on their rules. "

Dear Mr EX1,

Are you trying to say something here??? I find it quite offensive. Care to explain what you mean by that statement. Are you refering to CCK CC RCMC???

Terence Chu.

Originally posted by EX1