Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Singapore R/C Racers
Hello Fellow Trucker from Singapore ! >

Hello Fellow Trucker from Singapore !

Hello Fellow Trucker from Singapore !

Old 04-08-2014, 01:13 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default Hello Fellow Trucker from Singapore !

Hi there;

I'm David from the Philippines , we just have a small group of truckers here in Manila, and we would like to know more about maintenance , tuning, customizing etc. of our beloved trucks..

let me start by seeking help for my 2nd Rig which is the new Freight liner Cascadia Evolution...while i was browsing the instruction sheet especially for the transmission part..ive noticed in the new Cascadia that you have to apply CA glue for the bearing of the "J7" part...while comparing it with my Knight Haulers instruction there is no need for CA glue...should i follow to put CA or not on that part??

attached is the side by side manual of the NEw Cascadia and Knight hauler, the highlighted part is the one needs CA glue and on the Knight Hauler it shows ..it doesnt need any CA glue for that part..

thank you

Old 04-28-2014, 11:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Hi David, Greetings from Singapore!

No, there is no need to apply CA glue for the J7 part. I have upgraded to full bearings for all my gearboxes, and did not use any CA glue.

Although the ball bearing could slide out occasionally, it will not affect the gearbox operations because when the shaft is moved, the ball bearing will be back in its place.
Old 04-28-2014, 11:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

By the way, are there many R/C truckers in Philippines?

You can view our most recent meet up pictures below:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5493337&type=1