Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Monster Racing

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2005, 08:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

race for the fun of ot can... but me no member...and after looking at the track .. the old track is better with more jumps!!!!
Old 08-01-2005, 08:43 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by fuse01
race for the fun of ot can... but me no member...and after looking at the track .. the old track is better with more jumps!!!!
Can we still use if we are not members? I prefer the rc-action track tho. I'm in BTW. Just need to get either my Sirio .27 or S-25 running
Old 08-01-2005, 09:16 AM
Tech Apprentice

Is membership required to use turf city track?

Oops! Didn't realise there's page 3, ryan already asked the same question .

I would love to join in any fun race aka serious bash, but put in membership fees, race entry fees, etc fees and i think i'm out . Serious racing is just not for me.
Old 08-01-2005, 06:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Ok. Membership is not really required (I think) but as a member you get to play for less. But if more monsters/truggies are in Sekang then why not? It doesnt really matter to me where the track is, its just that i want to race and have fun.

C'mon guys, we've spent so much on (and for) our kits, lets see how they can fare with other monsters.

This is not serious racing, but FUN RACING. This is a hobby. We really don't make money out of it so it is supposed to be fun and STRESS FREE. NO UPTIGHT PEOPLE ARE REQUIRED TO JOIN, BUT OPEN FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR FUN.

For those who are listed, try to imagine the noise and mayhem that would be created on a track...

So far heres the list:

1. Paul C
2. Firegarden
3. Just Gundam
4. Fuse01
5. Tonafio
6. Thunderbum
7. Blanka
8. Nosferatu

Last edited by paulc; 08-01-2005 at 06:24 PM.
Old 08-01-2005, 06:38 PM
Tech Initiate

DAAN charges 120 for 12 months to use the facilities at turf city, during their races members are subsidised by a few dollars on race fee, every one else pays abotu 30 dollars for entry fee's. Farmway is the better track, the team there have put in alot of time and effort to produce a good track, jumps not as big as turf city, but at least its free, they only ask for one favor that the track they have built is kept clean and tidy and any damage is repaired afterwards.
Old 08-01-2005, 06:57 PM
Tech Elite

Nice. I for one would just like to run with my own kind (am not a savage )...Monsters/Truggies.

Does anyone play EP offroad as well?

If there are more monsters at Farmway, so be it.
Old 08-01-2005, 07:00 PM
Tech Adept

Unhappy

Originally Posted by Thunderbum
DAAN charges 120 for 12 months to use the facilities at turf city, during their races members are subsidised by a few dollars on race fee, every one else pays abotu 30 dollars for entry fee's. Farmway is the better track, the team there have put in alot of time and effort to produce a good track, jumps not as big as turf city, but at least its free, they only ask for one favor that the track they have built is kept clean and tidy and any damage is repaired afterwards.
I'm sure they can give us about 30 - 45 mins for a race on a weekend. I'll probably be there this Wed coz busy during the weekend
Tech Adept

Unhappy

I'm sure they can give us about 30 - 45 mins for a race on a weekend. I'll probably be there this Wed coz busy during the weekend
Tech Adept

PS: Mods can delete the other 2 repeated posts thanks!!!
Old 08-01-2005, 09:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by paulc
Nice. I for one would just like to run with my own kind (am not a savage )...Monsters/Truggies.

Does anyone play EP offroad as well?

If there are more monsters at Farmway, so be it.
can shed some light on the location of the Farmway track?I'm into EP
Old 08-01-2005, 09:43 PM
Tech Elite

I also dont know where it is.

What EP offroad class do you run? A couple here are into 4wd's but I prefer 2wd buggies and ST trucks.

Originally Posted by rcaddict
can shed some light on the location of the Farmway track?I'm into EP
Old 08-01-2005, 09:56 PM
Tech Apprentice

Got this from rc-action forums:

"The track is at sengkang east , Beside Farmway LRT station when u r there just walk up the slope ..." and should see the track, see map below.
Attached Thumbnails Monster Racing-rc-action-track.jpg  
Old 08-01-2005, 10:48 PM
Tech Master

[QUOTE=paulc]QUOTE]

mine are all 4wds tamiya ta01,xc,txt, emax, will b getting a micro st truck for easy to carry around. buggy is only a tl01B but missing one dog bone, maybe I'll just remove the front tranny to make it a 2wd i dun mind running a buggy, carrying emax n travel by public transport can be real torturing. but then again, wanna accompany my buddy to run the same type of truck
Old 08-01-2005, 10:49 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Just Gundam
Got this from rc-action forums:

"The track is at sengkang east , Beside Farmway LRT station when u r there just walk up the slope ..." and should see the track, see map below.
tks pal
Old 08-01-2005, 10:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

[QUOTE=rcaddict]
Originally Posted by paulc
QUOTE]

carrying emax n travel by public transport can be real torturing. but then again, wanna accompany my buddy to run the same type of truck
Thanks buddy!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.