Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MS Track

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2002, 05:40 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally posted by Benz
I usually read the forums very closely and scrutinise every word. That is why in the topic " break in engine" I found so many discrepacies and conflicting allegations that Nomexx and bugbusters and Losiman has laid down. Since both parties have shut up on those issues. In that light, everyone can see that those who argue for and against HB are probably EXAGGERATING to some extent, so take those words with caution. When you even this mean word of business, everyone will do all the means to drive their opponents out. Like wise the victim concern has no benefits to reap from. He does not own any business, so he gains nothing from it. However, HB has everything to gain if he tries to malign people who do not promote his product. I personally believe that there is more to it and he is just a victim. Those who have saved so much money from engine breakages will only understand how much he has helped hobbyists !Poor man!

You talk so BIG, how lian ahh? If USA so good, then dont stay here lah!!! You jealous of HB, right?

Why all the "good things" from HL? So good ahh, then go and race lah. Has Ben offended anyone? He is so helpful, certainly helped me for sure. Who says BT no good? I have been running it for months and no problem!!!
Old 08-01-2002, 05:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Benz

It takes 2 hands to clap, I would appreciate if you don't raise yours.

The reason I am directing this to you rather than the obvious party is because IMHO you have more sense to understand what I mean.

Thanks & we look forward to your continued active participation.
Old 08-01-2002, 06:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Re: Benz

Originally posted by phlim

The reason I am directing this to you rather than the obvious party is because IMHO you have more sense to understand what I mean.

He must belong to the how lian "high class" group of Ang Mohs lah!! Come here, talk big and got slaaang lah. We are happy the way things are in singapore. No need them to teach us. I think they must be the ones at PA lah. Use expensive things, show off. Paid bt HL ahh? Hah?
Old 08-01-2002, 06:18 PM
Tech Regular

Location: Indonesia sometimes, Singapore sometimes, Mars sometimes, Venus sometimes...but home is where I wanna be

[B
Nomexx,

Sorry that I citricised you so badly the last round, hope you did not take it badly or personally. I thought that your comments were very valuable until you started contradicting and conflicting yourself. Perhaps I am learning too much from the guys at PA, but I just cannot reconcile the points you said: too many inconsitencies. I am not related to that bugbusters.......but I am certainly not going to get involved. All I want to to lay down a bystanders point of view.

I hope that my comments are meant for averyone to improve and learn. Sad to say, we are in a first world conutry with third world mentality..........no offence..... [/B]
Don't worry, why would I take it badly & personally And please dun misundestand what I've said, I'm not saying that you're BugBuster or related to him (why the hell should I care?), but I'm just very amused at the consistent style the two of you post and the hidden agenda both of you have. Both of you have consistently failed to enlighten me on the point on why GL is never found on the global stage, just the local RC scene I hope you can tell us this time and not ignore the question & start talking about other issues...just like how BugBuster "tai chi" away that question But if you're feeling the heat and find it too much to answer, you can always do what BugBuster did....go away, come back and post under a different name...again

Last edited by NomeXX; 08-01-2002 at 06:20 PM.
Old 08-01-2002, 06:25 PM
Tech Rookie

Boh Zi lah......right? I think he will go back and ask S*m what to do lah. Always talk so big about him, ask him lah, why GL so good!!! Hahahaha
Old 08-01-2002, 06:27 PM
Tech Regular

Location: Indonesia sometimes, Singapore sometimes, Mars sometimes, Venus sometimes...but home is where I wanna be
Default Re: Benz

Originally posted by phlim

Sometimes it takes only one to clap. Just like in this case

People these days like to talk to themself. The routine is quite SOP;

1.Post innocently topic.
2.Redirect topic to GL & hobbyshop bashing.
3.Hidden agenda out in the open.
4.Kena hantam left-right-center.
5.Tai Chi.
6.More Tai Chi.
7.Plan B - Change topic and try to create conflict between 2 LHS.
8.If it doesn't work, post as a different poster and re-try step7.

......man....talk about lack of creativity

Last edited by NomeXX; 08-01-2002 at 06:36 PM.
Old 08-02-2002, 07:46 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

cannot be lah, surely env not so efficient right? maybe some compromise, convert the track to all EP only lor. i used to play nitro car at night when no vehicles, can zoom the straight outside my place at 10pm, kena shouted by ambassador staying opposite for making so much noise so late. so now i make sure i don't play my terra crusher after 7pm, and they also never complain me to police anymore, even when police patrol my place like every 6 hrs. especially when the nitro car sound is no louder than lawn mower, if ban nitro, must ban lawn mower already. cannot be because of 1 complaint the thing close, set certain time slot to play nitro then can already. though the thing doesn't affect me cos i don't have onroad to play.
Old 08-02-2002, 10:10 AM
Tech Regular

Default solution !

hey guys i think i know a solution to the problem .. Basically the complain was that there are ppl eating nearby and they scard we pollute the air and their food rite? and scard we hit small kid running around rite... okie heres the solution :

1> Pollution of Air : okie when do ppl start going there to makan ? 7pm and beyond rite! soo why not just close the track by 7pm and stop all nitro playing ? let the ppl with EP continue. Anyway usually by than all oso dun wan to play liao coz lighting not enuff ( i'm playing Nitro as well soo dun think i support onli EP's ) i mean it takes all our efforts to keep the track running rite?

2> kids : c'mon we all know this is bullshit..! coz we dun run our cars at the pavement soo damn bumby there we'll trash our cars instead. u think we playing monster truck har...? soo the onli reason why the kid will kanna knock is becoz they run into the track ... c'mon lar .. u run express way oso will kanna knock down lar.! dun say run into a RC track .. lucky liao ... RC know onli pain never die... sooo Parents pls control your kids and not let them run around .. i mean in the 1st place should paretns be letting their kid run around?

my 2 cents worth .. dun spam me !
Old 08-02-2002, 05:08 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Re: Re: Benz

Originally posted by NomeXX

Sometimes it takes only one to clap. Just like in this case

People these days like to talk to themself. The routine is quite SOP;

1.Post innocently topic.
2.Redirect topic to GL & hobbyshop bashing.
3.Hidden agenda out in the open.
4.Kena hantam left-right-center.
5.Tai Chi.
6.More Tai Chi.
7.Plan B - Change topic and try to create conflict between 2 LHS.
8.If it doesn't work, post as a different poster and re-try step7.

......man....talk about lack of creativity
Sounds like you are still talking about yourself and your good friend. Ha ha, that sounds like 5 years ago when someone brought in serpent tyres to spike the serpent guys, sold RB engines at a lower price and ever said that RB is inferior.......blah, blah, blah.......so nomexx is so observant about himself.......
Old 08-02-2002, 05:58 PM
Tech Apprentice

cut the cow-dang.

1) the sea-food people are not suppose to put their table alone the pathment !!!

2) extend you exhast pipe to a height of 8 meters, same as the food stall's cooking kitchen, then no one will complain.
Old 08-02-2002, 09:17 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

ya i agree with the timing thing, best to let ep people continue, the nitro ones i don't know. but barbecue smoke also very jialat not just nitro what! alternatively go offroad like me, people dont like, go elsewhere lor!
Old 08-02-2002, 09:21 PM
Tech Regular

Default Re: Re: Re: Benz

Sounds like you are still talking about yourself and your good friend. Ha ha, that sounds like 5 years ago when someone brought in serpent tyres to spike the serpent guys, sold RB engines at a lower price and ever said that RB is inferior.......blah, blah, blah.......so nomexx is so observant about himself.......
....so the old fox has shown its ugly tail agian huh BugBuster...ops I mean Benz...ops I mean Ev......nevermind
Old 08-02-2002, 09:25 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by NomeXX
Both of you have consistently failed to enlighten me on the point on why GL is never found on the global stage, just the local RC scene I hope you can tell us this time and not ignore the question & start talking about other issues...just like how BugBuster "tai chi" away that question
....errr...still no answer from the Tai Chi Master leh
Old 08-03-2002, 06:28 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Disclaimer

Just because a customer who uses a LHS product does not imply that he/she speaks and acts for the LHS. I would like to state very clearly that Hobbylink/RCSpeedway has absolutely NO involvement regarding the MS track situation and appreciate not being dragged into this at all. We definitely do not wish/encourage any conflicts between LHS and resent being labeled so from conflicts created by players' own disputes/agenda.

As I mentioned earlier, please do not draw comparison from RCSpeedway track as the track exist under uniquely different circumstances. In land-scarce Singapore, it is not easy to be able to build a track and we definitely do not wish to see the closure of MS track or any other track which will be a loss to the RC community.

Thank you.

Bryan for Hobbylink/RCSpeedway
Old 08-03-2002, 07:39 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Durianlover
Hi Benz,

You are right & I agree with you totally, we should not be pointing fingers at anyone. Justice will prevails eventually and I am sure if Dr Soh did not complain to ENV, then he should not be worried about anything. I heard from the regular players at MS track that this person also made other false claims and they are counter-investigating him/her.

However. I had a chance to speak to some regulars at the MS track last weekend and they told me that there was an arguement between the trackoperator and Dr Soh, there are a few witness hearing him admitting to be posting here wuth the name Lossiman and he said he is free to say what he wants in the internet. I searched this forum for the posting of Lossiman and I was quite shock to read about his comment. Although I do not buy anything from the MS hobbyshop, just the occational fuel & tyres because I am driving a HPI and they do not stock HPI products, I am sure they do not sell their products as this Lossiman has claimed.

It seems quite obvious that Dr Soh is Lossiman because when he spoke to me, he also mention about the MS hobbyshop being expensive, about the percentage mark-up thing, horror stories about the fuel I was using and all the bad things about the lady sales person and the fat guy there.
Alamak, speaking of losiman horr...it seems someone deleted his/her posting in the "Break-in Engine" thread lehh It seems someone is doing some housekeeping here....lucky I save the thread in my harddrive liao, someone also printed-out his postings and kept it at some LHS now....and lucky I always reply with quote, so still can see the posting lah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.