Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Singapore R/C Racers
nitro or electric faster >

nitro or electric faster

nitro or electric faster

Old 07-19-2002, 01:32 AM
Tech Initiate

No lah, I heard the god of cars dont like to race with other people of lower standards, hope u dun mind, I'm not implying u are loweer status, but it seems that way lah, nomexx!!!
Old 07-19-2002, 01:44 AM
Tech Regular

Location: Indonesia sometimes, Singapore sometimes, Mars sometimes, Venus sometimes...but home is where I wanna be

Originally posted by bugbusters
No lah, I heard the god of cars dont like to race with other people of lower standards, hope u dun mind, I'm not implying u are loweer status, but it seems that way lah, nomexx!!!
....I dunno leh, thats what I heard from a lot of people...maybe they all bluff me lorrr.....but dun worry lah, its true my standard very very low one, D-main standard...if lucky maybe C-main lorrr...sometimes even TQ arrr....Tak Qualify!!!!!!!
Old 07-19-2002, 07:03 AM
Tech Regular

Location: Indonesia sometimes, Singapore sometimes, Mars sometimes, Venus sometimes...but home is where I wanna be
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: nitro or electric faster

Originally posted by rcmaniac

Pls be mindful of what you are implying.
Yah lorr, with such remarks stereotyping nitro players he's not gonna make much friends around here...I'm sure he doesn't mean it lah
Old 07-19-2002, 09:10 AM
Tech Apprentice

Which is Faster ?? Electric or Nitro ??

None !! Light Energy is fastest !! It travels to the Sun in a blink of an EyE !!! hahaha

Your question is a very un-intelligent one. Which is Faster ??
I know. It depends how much you squeeze the throttle !! hahaha

But really to be exact, the more $$$ you put in, the faster it goes. Ask yourself, how much is a Ferrari F2001? Hundreds of thousands or Millions? How fast is a Honda Civic(normal aspirated)?

Now to be even more EXACT. Both are the same if they are given the same horsepower. If both have more energy than the track and traction combined, the kenetic energy produce by this 2 source cannot exceed. Because more power does not = more traction. And if taction cannot exceed the track grip, both car are the same speed.

You are so naive !! Why don't you ask, which is better. underwear or swimming trunk? I think the swim trunk is better because you can wear it outside and police cannot catch you. Anyway, superman does that and he is applauded.

Don't you get it? Its all in the mind. If you are asking that question, you probably won't go any faster ..... because you see SOMEONE driving Electric fast and you say ELECTRIC is FAST. WHAT happen if you see a beginner driving electric? You will say ELECTRIC is SLOW. You can't even make judgement yourself !!! Is it because you have a NITRO and someone driving a ELECTRIC BEAT you and you are not satisfied?? And you are hoping that the whole forum will support you and say that ELECTRIC is slower so that you feel good about your INVESTMENT in your NItro car?

In addition, why not you as Does INDIAN run faster that NIGERIAN?
Old 07-19-2002, 10:20 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

I fall into the category of people who do not race.......although in Hong Kong and not Singapore...why?

1. I have nothing to prove!
2. 'I' like to decide when to run my cars, not controlled by the race directors! I see no enjoyment in spending a whole day at the track and perhaps getting through 5-6 packs. In a normal day I get through between 12-24 packs!

However, I welcome any 'pros' that show up in the track!
Old 07-21-2002, 05:27 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by dtm
I fall into the category of people who do not race.......
same here,...jus wan 2 enjoy myself...
Old 07-21-2002, 07:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

ijnek: if you don't race, what do you do with your car ?? Do stunts like reverse driving and inverted 360? Just how do you enjoy this sports if you don't race ?? You mean you drive leisurely and you GF just enjoy watching. COME ON, Join a race. No Seeds?
Old 07-21-2002, 07:42 PM
Tech Elite

will u pls grow up?...

does every1 who owns a car race them?...

i play other sport also,does tat mean i need 2 turn pro???...
not everything is abt racing,sometimes,jus enjoy doing it is gd enough,...i consider myself a leisure RCer,no need 2 so racing on an official race,jus driving around the track with friends is gd enough 4 mi,...

n u certainly can't do stunts with touring cars,...unless u talk abt crashing ur car and damaging it...

anyway,i was expecting ur remarks and rememebering alvin's words "dun feed the troll(did i remember it correctly?)"...

every1 is different,...another man's meat is another man's poison...wat u enjoy doing doesn't mean i enjoy doing it also...
Old 07-21-2002, 08:10 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally posted by ijnek
will u pls grow up?...

does every1 who owns a car race them?...

i play other sport also,does tat mean i need 2 turn pro???...
not everything is abt racing,sometimes,jus enjoy doing it is gd enough,...i consider myself a leisure RCer,no need 2 so racing on an official race,jus driving around the track with friends is gd enough 4 mi,...

n u certainly can't do stunts with touring cars,...unless u talk abt crashing ur car and damaging it...

anyway,i was expecting ur remarks and rememebering alvin's words "dun feed the troll(did i remember it correctly?)"...

every1 is different,...another man's meat is another man's poison...wat u enjoy doing doesn't mean i enjoy doing it also...
ijnek:

just ignore him. he is unwelcome and gets even marked by a guy called subaru wrx. He picks fights everywhere, a let down to society. Just ignore .
You are right and u have yr rightful points. I fully agree with you.
Old 07-21-2002, 08:11 PM
AO
Tech Addict

The electric car is always the fastest.
Old 07-21-2002, 08:15 PM
Tech Elite

i think 1 of the earlier threads has the ID of this subrauWRX=eric cheng...

thanks 4 ur stand...anyway,i have and am still trying 2 my best 2 ignore him...2 think he(h*bby_b*y) manages 2 pissed off ppl here and still ask 4 help on tuning his car in of the thread(can't remember which 1)...talk abt shameless...

Last edited by ijnek; 07-21-2002 at 09:55 PM.
Old 07-21-2002, 08:30 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally posted by ijnek
i think 1 of the earlier threads has the ID of this subrauWRX=eric cheng...

thanks 4 ur stand...anyway,i have and am still trying 2 my best 2 ignore him...2 think he manages 2 pissed off ppl here and still ask 4 help on tuning his car in of the thread(can't remember which 1)...talk abt shameless...

Hahahaha.......makes life so interesting to have such people around.....if all so smart, then all will suffer...hahahaha
Old 07-22-2002, 12:02 AM
Tech Regular

Hahahaha.......makes life so interesting to have such people around.....if all so smart, then all will suffer...hahahaha
Hahahhaha...its even more interesting these days, new posters coming in promoting certain product like their own, at the same time condeming certain products/LHS like they owe their ancestors money like that
Old 07-22-2002, 12:42 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally posted by NomeXX

Hahahhaha...its even more interesting these days, new posters coming in promoting certain product like their own, at the same time condeming certain products/LHS like they owe their ancestors money like that
Hah!??? U are talking about hobby B*g is it? I heard they condemn sam's products, wah, u know a lot of things.

Now I understand why u said ben's products from afghanistan and u also said that his things are a rip off too!!! Thanks buddy, for letting this forum know

Old 07-22-2002, 03:17 AM
Tech Regular

Hah!??? U are talking about hobby B*g is it? I heard they condemn sam's products, wah, u know a lot of things.

Now I understand why u said ben's products from afghanistan and u also said that his things are a rip off too!!! Thanks buddy, for letting this forum know

What HobbyB*g?? HobbyBug say so lah...dun be shy leh.

Woah, now want to get other HS involved arr....this sort of tactics last time use before liao lah.....hehehe

Rip off or not, people will know lah, singapore so small, got how many HS here.....no need to read forum, they all can be the judge for themselves...thanks for your concern

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.