Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Singapore R/C Racers
Practice at RC Speedway with AMB >

Practice at RC Speedway with AMB

Practice at RC Speedway with AMB

Old 07-17-2002, 11:54 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Practice at RC Speedway with AMB

Anybody interested with this idea..you can contact Sam at Hobby Link for more info. He is willing to organize a practice session every Friday and bring his AMB along.
Old 07-18-2002, 01:56 AM
Tech Regular

Location: Indonesia sometimes, Singapore sometimes, Mars sometimes, Venus sometimes...but home is where I wanna be
Default Re: Practice at RC Speedway with AMB

Originally posted by clone
Anybody interested with this idea..you can contact Sam at Hobby Link for more info. He is willing to organize a practice session every Friday and bring his AMB along.
....I want I want !!! I just bought my personal transponder and no chance to use it yet
Old 07-18-2002, 04:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

wats a AMB?

sorry i had to ask.

thanks
Old 07-18-2002, 06:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

euro-made,very expensive lap-counting system.
Old 07-18-2002, 07:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Talking

NomeXX,
I think you know already but just in case others don't..
The personal AMD transponder can only work with the new Spark program......Currently I think only Tai Sing and RCMC have it.......
very Expensive.......

But you can still use the personal Tansponder with the old software....AMD20...Rap.... The last digit of your Personal Transponder is the Transponder number.......eg. your no. is 1234567 so your transponder is number 7 while working with the old software.

So if any of you have personal AMB transponder and joining Tai Sing Race pls let them know cos they are using the new spark program at the race next week.
Old 07-18-2002, 07:59 AM
Tech Regular

Location: Indonesia sometimes, Singapore sometimes, Mars sometimes, Venus sometimes...but home is where I wanna be

Originally posted by Nipple
NomeXX,
I think you know already but just in case others don't..
The personal AMD transponder can only work with the new Spark program......Currently I think only Tai Sing and RCMC have it.......
very Expensive.......

But you can still use the personal Tansponder with the old software....AMD20...Rap.... The last digit of your Personal Transponder is the Transponder number.......eg. your no. is 1234567 so your transponder is number 7 while working with the old software.

So if any of you have personal AMB transponder and joining Tai Sing Race pls let them know cos they are using the new spark program at the race next week.
....alamak, die lah like that bought from Hong Kong, if cannot use cannot refund leh.

But RCMC races at PA can use right? So I just inform the race organiser about my transponder number during registration will do rite
Old 07-18-2002, 08:15 AM
Tech Elite

Talking

....alamak, die lah like that bought from Hong Kong, if cannot use cannot refund leh.
But RCMC races at PA can use right? So I just inform the race organiser about my transponder number during registration will do rite

I think you better inform them a few day in advance......the new soft ware need a lot of time for data entry....Or ask Ben to sumbit it to Wui Kiat as he has all the no. all the personal Transponder in Singapore.

And at the last 1/8 1/10 lola race, Rcmc supposed to use it by I last mintue got chicken pox and eddie no time to learn..........wow......not easy man ..........the new software a lot of functions.....took me 2 days to learn and with another friend......
And don't worry, I won't be doing any more Rcmc race unless needed......so no more change parade......hehehe
Old 07-18-2002, 08:26 AM
Tech Regular

I think you better inform them a few day in advance......the new soft ware need a lot of time for data entry....Or ask Ben to sumbit it to Wui Kiat as he has all the no. all the personal Transponder in Singapore.

And at the last 1/8 1/10 lola race, Rcmc supposed to use it by I last mintue got chicken pox and eddie no time to learn..........wow......not easy man ..........the new software a lot of functions.....took me 2 days to learn and with another friend......
And don't worry, I won't be doing any more Rcmc race unless needed......so no more change parade......hehehe
.....alamak!!!!! say so earlier lah, I bought the transponder just for the change parade leh I'm even starting to like this change parade thingy now

...hehhehe...just kiddin' arr...peace
Old 07-18-2002, 08:32 AM
Tech Elite

...hehhehe...just kiddin' arr...peace
Well...It is really not easy to do a race with so many entries......
I just don't have the Exprience......
Old 07-18-2002, 08:43 AM
Tech Regular

Well...It is really not easy to do a race with so many entries......
I just don't have the Exprience......
...no worries, a few more of those Blackhawk Down type 90+ entry races will do the job By then old-man Eddie can retire liao...hehehheee

But seriously, its not an easy job to do....I suppose you should give yourself some encouragements...if I were to do it, I'll probably go home with a starter-box mark on my head, 3 Hudy reamers stuck in my back & a fuel gun stucked up my ass...hahahahhaha

Last edited by NomeXX; 07-18-2002 at 08:53 AM.
Old 07-25-2002, 06:51 PM
Tech Master

Default Alex Racing Hakarunjer

Hello,
Do you guys know if it is possible for the Hakarunjer to count laps for multiple Hakarunjer transponders? i.e. one Hakarunjer unit, 5 transponders?

Thanks!

~Alvin
Old 07-25-2002, 08:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Alvin: No, it cannot be used that way. It's a personal transponder, it cannot works like an AMB.
Old 07-25-2002, 09:18 PM
Tech Master

Joe: Aiyoh too bad. I was hoping friday night can time the pan cars going together
Old 07-29-2002, 01:24 AM
Tech Regular

Any idea if we can use our personal transponder for the coming 1/10 open at PA on 04 Aug??? Thanks
Old 07-29-2002, 05:06 AM
Tech Elite

Any idea if we can use our personal transponder for the coming 1/10 open at PA on 04 Aug??? Thanks
Must check with RCMC.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.