Upgrade TT01 or get another car >

Upgrade TT01 or get another car

Upgrade TT01 or get another car

Old 07-09-2012, 03:56 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Upgrade TT01 or get another car

Hi,

I currently have a stock TT01 and am considering upgrading for better handling and speed. Will it be better to upgrade my current TT01 or get another car. I am also considering getting into novice/ beginner racing.

Thanks.

Last edited by diablo05; 07-09-2012 at 04:52 AM.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:00 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by diablo05 View Post
Hi,

I currently have a stock TT01 and am considering upgrading for better handling and speed. Will it be better to upgrade my current TT01 or get another car. I am also considering getting into novice/ beginner racing.

Thanks.
i think you should save up and get a new car for racing with batter handling and more set up to learn..... anyone care to comment on this
Old 07-09-2012, 11:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

i myself have 2 almost fully upgraded TT-01. i love to work with the chassis and run them, and the one with the 4800kv motor is actually pretty fast geared 22/58. i believe it depends on what you intend to do with it.

to me this is a hobby, i used to race them in TAC, but now i only run them around my estate, just for fun. not for race/drift or anything now. they're easy to work with.

if you intend to race/drift or rather just compete with your chassis, then save up and get a mid to high end chassis that has all the adjustments so to fine-tune anything you will need. just my 2 cents.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:36 AM
Tech Initiate

I supposed so, as I am considering whether to sink more money into the TT01 or get another 1/10 EP. Any recommendation for the next car?
Old 07-09-2012, 07:59 PM
Tech Adept

I supposed so, as I am considering whether to sink more money into the TT01 or get another 1/10 EP. Any recommendation for the next car?
You may wanna consider getting a belt driven chassis (TA05vII or TA06) to understand the different between the performances different between shaft and belt. 1cent worth. :P
Old 07-09-2012, 10:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

that'll depend on whether u prefer belt drive or shaft drive car. if u like belt drive(which requires slightly more maintenance but much quieter), u can go for TA-05 Ver.2 stock, or the carbon fibre chassis version if u got budget. for shaft drive, u can go for TB-03, if u got budget go for TB-03 VDS.